Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Love Crictical Point

This is a discussion on Love Crictical Point within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; o.o? I guess its just me, but when you spike someone for 5k dmg they must have shyt gear.. o ...
Page: 8

Terrorblade

o.o?
    I guess its just me, but when you spike someone for 5k dmg they must have shyt gear.. o well[/b]
    o.o?

Did u get about what is this thread? With critical point u can hit very high no matter how many def/weapo def your target has.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I would like also to have one vs with him :P
    What do you think dan...? :lol:[/b]
    Hehehehe considering your the better at 1 v 1 out of us 2 I think it would be too easy for you :P

And you don&#39;t dual minor like some fags do <_<

oO Jc Oo

Hehehehe considering your the better at 1 v 1 out of us 2 I think it would be too easy for you :P

And you don&#39;t dual minor like some fags do <_<[/b]

can i use 3 minors? :P

btw, pipo newb buy a talia next time if u know felix is around there spiking asses :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

can i use 3 minors? :P

btw, pipo newb buy a talia next time if u know felix is around there spiking asses :lol:[/b]
    I&#39;ve been doing alot of 4k hits on people but Pippos ws unlucky to be duffed when I got him

WaSaBaBasdf

what i ment is his healing sux, he can easy get beated for a 70 + lvl rogue with same gear and good minor.

i play a lvl 73 rogue so i know what iam talking about, go play wow fag.[/b]
    If you play on 73 lvl rogue and kill me without using dd helmet,talia or abyss pot then i will quit game
    PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

:wub: :wub: new record :wub: :wub:

spyrskara

wow, it was "r" damage?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

o.o?

Did u get about what is this thread? With critical point u can hit very high no matter how many def/weapo def your target has.[/b]
    not true, in ares, when i played a lvl 80 warr with normal uniques (ib,in etc) max crit point which someone hitteed me was 1.5k (duffed 2k or 1.8 i dont remember very well know)

Ezquerra

pipo see felix on bowl killing = /town

Royalassassin

nice hit

WaSaBaBasdf

:wub: :wub: new record :wub: :wub:[/b]
    I have seen illusion hitting ppl for 6k dmg+

PaPaSmurF

o.o?

Did u get about what is this thread? With critical point u can hit very high no matter how many def/weapo def your target has.[/b]
    no, your wrong, take it from an 80 sin who has CP.
    armor and DD plays a big roll in the amount of dmg with it, if you dont think so try it.
    and if u seen before, i posted my dmg with it. so ya i know what this thread is about, question is do u?
    dont post unless you kno wtf ur talking about, now go play with a light socket

Angelo_Fr

nice job ^^

Terrorblade

no, your wrong, take it from an 80 sin who has CP.
    armor and DD plays a big roll in the amount of dmg with it, if you dont think so try it.
    and if u seen before, i posted my dmg with it. so ya i know what this thread is about, question is do u?
    dont post unless you kno wtf ur talking about, now go play with a light socket[/b]
    u understood wrongly and I know what&#39;s this thread about. I believe, dd/ac plays a big role but even with them u can get spiked for a lot.
    There was not said that ac/weapon doesn&#39;t help. I know it does.

I was reacting on what u said "when you spike someone for 5k dmg they must have shyt gear"

Pipomage is damn strong diez mage, I spike him for 800-900 with 21xx ap. I believe he has Iron set.

Maybe u should go play light socket now <_<

pipo see felix on bowl killing = /town[/b]

more than often...

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast