Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

luck? ^^

This is a discussion on luck? ^^ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Duper :P You should see how it glows guys xD It hurts my eyes...
Page: 3

G0D

Duper :P

You should see how it glows guys xD It hurts my eyes

bravo. u put me in the mood of upgrading and i made a fp 8 boot priest at my first try!! my first +8 ^_^

BlazinBaba

You got some balls dude [/b]
    ballz of steel
    xD

ballz of steel
    xD[/b]
    ballz of steel :/

ewenson_tr

ballz of steel :/[/b]
    HES GOT BALLZ OF STEEEEEL

heheh very good

now i am hoping and i might try to upgrade a raptor +5rebirth instead of buying +7 no rebirth which are extremelyyy rare... :P

gratz
    i offer 1$

roi

ROFL , you belive its was lucky? go try to upgrade like that , no1 here cant do it , just think before you talk , its really heard imposibble? well not for me , he hide chat , he probably didnt burned nothing , look at hes invntory .
    Also its rebirth not from +8 to +9 , every1 know its low rate , and sorry to tell ya but you guys pathtic , many chars ( high lvls ) from Ares in this forum , they probably saw and they dont wanna post he duper or something becuse problems with R2G(gay) clan .
    You should see , everything you post aganist r2d in thier forum , your topic will be deleted , becuse they cant confess you said the true.

Anyway nice dupe , keep going , and lets see if you not be banned for it...

G0D

ROFL , you belive its was lucky? go try to upgrade like that , no1 here cant do it , just think before you talk , its really heard imposibble? well not for me , he hide chat , he probably didnt burned nothing , look at hes invntory .
    Also its rebirth not from +8 to +9 , every1 know its low rate , and sorry to tell ya but you guys pathtic , many chars ( high lvls ) from Ares in this forum , they probably saw and they dont wanna post he duper or something becuse problems with R2G(gay) clan .
    You should see , everything you post aganist r2d in thier forum , your topic will be deleted , becuse they cant confess you said the true.

Anyway nice dupe , keep going , and lets see if you not be banned for it...[/b]
    /cry because we wont add you to clan

roi

/cry because we wont add you to clan [/b]
    ROFL , dont forgot i bought Raggan account and he lvl 74 now with more then 1m Nps , do you really think i cant find other clan?
    Also who said i want join? i asked you becuse i was intersting about your questions.
    When i saw the first and second one was , Nps and lvl , i was knew im not gonne join.
    After that you even dont asked for gear , nick , you asked where am i from , sorry to tell ya i were in lots of clan , i dont really need dumb clan like yours , when every1 there is nerd and pathtic kid.
    Also i have account in Beramus lvl 78 , why should i join to your shit ? tell me...
    I even dont wanna talk to you when i see the word " NAZI " in your signtrue .

wow.. good job man, haha. I can't make +3 stuff, and I mean +3 not +3 rebirthed.[/b]
    You an idiot then

Tommy

u upgrade it with tears of karivdi ?

eh, didnt know that ppl can be jealousy like that, rofl... if i was using some bug now i will have all items in game +21 :lol:

roi

u upgrade it with tears of karivdi ?[/b]
    No , thats why i complain , dont you see hes invntory ? even not 1 trina...bullshit . DUPER!
    And Ratnik you really think i need this item ? lol even if i lvl 78 mage , i have better items then you , one of my +1 ROF i can have your noob weapon + more , so give me a break pls...DUPER!

u upgrade it with tears of karivdi ?[/b]
    ofc..

ISeeYouPee

nice ratnik...
    jebiga staces kad si dobar zar ne?
    hahaha anyways good job bro. ownage staff.

No , thats why i complain , dont you see hes invntory ? even not 1 trina...bullshit . DUPER!
    And Ratnik you really think i need this item ? lol even if i lvl 78 mage , i have better items then you , one of my +1 ROF i can have your noob weapon + more , so give me a break pls...DUPER![/b]
    if u can explain me how did u see that i didnt use tears u r genoius really..... rofl xD.. or how can u know i didnt burn something before.. ofc u cant see that when i used/burned it.. rofl.. think about it.. hahah. so funny ^^

and btw, u posted this on r2d forum... :
    "Selling also magican on Beramus lvl 78 on Weiwer something like that dunno , my frined char , atm is he in UNBLOCKkero its same clan just rename .

mage come with :

pauldron + pads shell +9/19
    other shells +8
    WOE+8
    elixir +8
    2x paper armors +9 if im not wrong pauldron and helemt
    1st + 2nd DD helemt
    ROF +1
    ROF +0
    WE+2
    CE+2
    IN+1
    IB+1
    GB+0
    skelly +2
    II+8
    exp rap +8
    2H giga +8 C/O 250 USD , waiting for more
    1H giga +7
    Lugias +6 only

Pm on ko4life also if you want moderator for help .
    No time for scammers or bullshit about .

ONLY VIA MU ACCEPTING"

lol, u have 4 items+9.. owned lol...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast