Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LvL 65 sin vs 70 sin NO DD

This is a discussion on LvL 65 sin vs 70 sin NO DD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzzz why dont u all just stfu, firstly seby u shouldnt be saying shit till u fight grobs fairly 1v1 ...
Page: 3

zzzz why dont u all just stfu, firstly seby u shouldnt be saying shit till u fight grobs fairly 1v1 only person who has right to current say shit is Tweetyy. Another thing tweetyy is a somewhat of a freind of mine and as far as i know he doesnt babashop otherwise im sure he would have IN and IB or GB. and with tweetyy beating grobs who cares, either way u all gonna start making up bullshit exuses

Beckhouse :wub:

TheBoysDontCry

haha you are right grobs.im sorry tweety but you have +8 shell and +8 dual +8 shard.but grobs have +8 mirage and +7 dw ... and 70 lvl and 65 lvl sin are same. for ex: somethingsmells cant kill uncapped because uncapped's uniqs and something's uniqs are same. dont brag yourself for it. if you use illision in 1_vs_1 , you dont know this game. :unsure: h43r:

grobs lost to hamster_master. Why are you bragging about winning? with your items you should be fighting people who can play their class, so you actually get a challenge and learn something. And i mean fight people who can combo well, not uncapped who just stands still minor healing like its impressive or something with his gear... :rollseyes:

Lemon

Put it this way...some things just stop being impressive and people with pimped gear beating people without decent gear is one of those things. I personally don't believe in 1v1's because so many factors go into it and also the fact that I just get my ass kicked every time (infact maybe I'll make a movie of my ass getting kicked, as a contrast to all others). I don't quite understand how every little tosser on the server has fully pimped items but then again I still see treasure chests being sold when there isn't a forgotten temple.

Basically, without all the ranting...Nobody cares how 1 sin beat another because we have seen it all.

the main point is not i killed Grobs,we were talking something on a topic,and Grobs said babashopper etc. and he wanted to fight in arena..I know i got better gear then Grobs and i never told him "come arena and fight with me" he want to fight,i killed him and the point is he still talking about shit..

anyway,i'll be away from game around 3 months,have fun.

MarvinTheMartian

ive noticed that all you noob assasins like to say "minor heal combo" like it takes skill, the real impressive sins are the ones who dont use the cntrl...BUG, is what it is, have it on right click is cheap enough but then using cntrl...noobs, so for a real 1v1 why dont you both stop complaining and tank like a man...no bug abusing, thats like saying, yea that guy with koxp is using an arrow shower combo.....nice right?

same old story its not a bug every1 use why shouldnt i kkthxbb

MarvinTheMartian

Should i quote my mother and every other mother " if your friends jumped off the brooklyn bridge, would you do it to? " and you know its not even about whether you arw good with it or not,but its a game....why abuse a bug just to get ahead, NOW when you do what you do now...without doing that noob shit, then you can come on here bragging about how good you are. i dont have any respect for ppl who do that, even though you may be a good sin on your server.

iwanttopk

Originally posted by GROBS
    Just one thing seby , ur good lyiar ... why u dont tell them whole story about ilusion ? *

And u said u will fight with me ... not tweety but at end it was 1 - 1 , next time i want to fight with ur noob ass ...

65 lvl sin ... full shells , shards +8 balalalalal , babashop *<_<

ROOOOFFFFFLLLLLL

you illusioned me before, you slide me when i try and tank you, and the last time you said we "1v1ed" I was standing still at 6 putting up lupine and switching vent server... your so pro :angry:

Originally posted by Seby666
    its not a bug every1 use why shouldnt i kkthxbb
    cos they sucks COS U SUCKS! and ty to players like u this game sucks like u said kkthxbb

MarvinTheMartian

DAMN RIGHT PUZJEL, thats why i love ya,lol....if you cant fight like a man, dont fight, lets see how effective that bug is.....next boss event, you get in first, slap a samma and just spam cntrl + minor heal on yourself.....if that samma dies....AWESOME, YOUR A GREAT ASSASIN, if not.....just shows your a pussy

rattrap

well seby wanted to see a vid of me when i fight in 1v1s so i will post it.
    note no sins in this pre pro movie bug minor heal. also note that i can actually use an hp pot while minor heal and i right click light feet. note on lvls spagetti is lvl 62 but cant combo real well but has good gear. bikol is 61 but has good gear + good combo but not as good as my combo. and when i say "minor heal combo" i mean 2 handed combo one hand for combo and 1 for spamming minor heal on my 8 button. o wait almost forgot, blah_blah is lvl 61.
    here it is rate it. dont rate it by my lvl rate it by my combo(btw im still working on it)and my gear pretty much sux
    http://rapidshare.de/files/19646717/rat_pk..._arena.wmv.html

Originally posted by Puzjel+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Puzjel)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Seby666
    its not a bug every1 use why shouldnt i kkthxbb
    cos they sucks COS U SUCKS! and ty to players like u this game sucks like u said kkthxbb[/b]
    o_O english pls?=O anyway im bored this topic is getting spider webs on it the story is old *yawn*
    bb all i go sleep i'll use the ctrl minor heal who wants good who doesnt ..l.. <3

MarvinTheMartian

just goes to show, no skill involved anymore. the servers are full of faggot noobs who cant pk without hacks, or bugs....seby, stay noob, its ok...you have plenty of turks to back you up with your "skills" as ive seen. whats old is not this topic, whats old is that everyone uses bugs to their advantage but once it effects them in a negative way " K2 K2 PLýS BABA HELP..." morons....GG

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast