Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

lvl 75 skill for mages :) pwnage!!

This is a discussion on lvl 75 skill for mages :) pwnage!! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 most mages are still horrible at pking, even the ones close to 80. show me sin ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by 0000000
    most mages are still horrible at pking, even the ones close to 80.

show me sin which can beat me in 1x1 :P

_CAP_

Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ruthless
    PwNt *h43r: *

thats fuckin sick dude...imagine the dmg from a lvl 80 semi-paper mage with elite uniques and a WOE+8
    woe 8 wont get any stronger after 72 hehe

but hell blood 8, thats a different story [/b]
    +8 hell blood plz ^_^

gift mage pls

n0am

Armor of Flame (Lv. 75): Inflicts damage to those who attack, dealing constant fire damage.

DiplomaticTank

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(I_Am_On_Ares)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DiplomaticTank
    forreal :wub: mages are no longer underdogs, sins better think twice before spiking another mage, if the fire 1 does soo much damage (more than spike most the time) then that means that the ice and lightning ones have good effects ^_^ *
    cant wait to find out :lol:

um dont forget the lvl 70 assasin skill its in the same class as spike r+spike+r+bloodybeast still is alot of dmg[/b]
    ah yes i see where ur coming from i am on ares but, thats for most paper mages, which i will neva be cause to me they suckk
    much but anywayz im going to be a int pet mage and ice/lightning for support so i wont ever be pkin solo, cause i will have 132 mp and 160 int and rest hp so i will have much hp and defense to witstand u enough for a party heal )) then lr blade ur asses and ice nova jajajajaj!!!!! weak but effective to me tp warriors and rogues to mash on u i got my strategy figured out lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123