Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Lvl 80 gm char screenshot

This is a discussion on Lvl 80 gm char screenshot within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; didnt you know festo was the one to ruin ko ?[/b] Yeah, I already knew that duh... Just never knew ...
Page: 2

G0D

didnt you know festo was the one to ruin ko ?[/b]
    Yeah, I already knew that duh... Just never knew Biff's account was Festo's..

Biffs account wasnt mine but i used it for testing purposes

G0D

Biffs account wasnt mine but i used it for testing purposes[/b]
    Do you still have the tools to inject items into the game?

If so I would like;

Rouge shell +9 pauldron I want to look like the rest of Ares, all with shiny Pauldrons

Cammers91

lol nice

-RW-

this SS isn't from private server, it was on ares
    long time before when nychris was the devil in CZ [/b]

That picture aint from Ares that was a gm chr on Xig or beramus cant remember which one... It was a gm who also got fired back in the days,, a nice guy actually who got fired for being almost non corrupt.

Banned Senior Member

Not 80 but its nice

well stats of lvl80 gm arent so difrent from lvl80 becouse they already had 255 on all stats at lvl70... expect now they got those +30 7th grade armors which gives grazy bonus...

well stats of lvl80 gm arent so difrent from lvl80 becouse they already had 255 on all stats at lvl70... expect now they got those +30 7th grade armors which gives grazy bonus...[/b]
    so you say an edited mage lv 80 is not much better then a normal mage lv 80?
    edited one has 255int stun plx, 255mp dmg, 255str more pots + more dmg with the staff (the lil dmg) 255hp....

Not 80 but its nice[/b]
    holy shit those resists lol.... mage's worse nightmare

so you say an edited mage lv 80 is not much better then a normal mage lv 80?
    edited one has 255int stun plx, 255mp dmg, 255str more pots + more dmg with the staff (the lil dmg) 255hp....[/b]
    No i think he means the stats of a lvl 80 GM aren't so different from the lvl 70 GM (Chabo said in his GM pic post that the GM wasn't lvl 80) because both chars had 255 in everything.

G0D

lvl 80 gm's do have a bigger increase of stats seeing as they wear +30 rebirth dragon sets... And I think their weapons i.e Iron impacts raptors etc all the re-birthable ones are the same (+30rebirth) So they must have greater stats than a normal lvl 80 character..

Banned Senior Member

They are different but they also aren't different. When they used to be lvl 70, they were 255 all stats, now they are still 255 in all stats at lvl 80 but during events or whatever they get decked out in items ( like +10 grade 7 armor ) and either +5 uniques or +10 shields for armor.

This is from old KO, but would still be a nice tank mage in FD

KaChing

+320MP omg

menu

they were 255 all stats[/b]

and if i'm not wrong... :unsure: -> don't forget that the gm's have 70 skill points in every skill

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

They are different but they also aren't different. When they used to be lvl 70, they were 255 all stats, now they are still 255 in all stats at lvl 80 but during events or whatever they get decked out in items ( like +10 grade 7 armor ) and either +5 uniques or +10 shields for armor.

This is from old KO, but would still be a nice tank mage in FD

[/b]
    500 ap lol xD
    Lvl 72 blade skill plx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast