Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

lvl 80 SS

This is a discussion on lvl 80 SS within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; at emw: the real kunt is pretty skilled, back when i played on lvl 66 preist with shell +7 + ...
Page: 3

wawh

at emw: the real kunt is pretty skilled, back when i played on lvl 66 preist with shell +7 + dd helm + 40dd shield... it was hard to stay alive once you were aimed by him (before rofd btw)

tho, now its played by like 12103216 ppl, most of them just noobs only the real kunt isnt.

SilentDaemon

lol

the_stiffmeister

if only we could report kunt for account sharing *sigh*

Havvk

y ys want 80

Banned Senior Member

this guy tears of devil his ac is so high becuz he deleted his master and put all his points to attack def i remember on tez i had almost 1600 when i was playing with it and oh he has +9 raptor or really good uniques

the real kunt sucks too imo.

the best rogue on bera was cavity even tho, he cheated.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

wow, very nice screen shots B)

ShayaN

I wonder if anyone koxped to level 80..

Banned

I wonder if anyone koxped to level 80..[/b]
    i didnt .....but i prob should have now since everyone else did :lol:

j/k

DragonFire

I wonder if anyone koxped to level 80..[/b]

I'm sorry, but are you dumb? I can't believe you would even ask that. ofc people koxped to 80 lol

well who knows beramus should know then

http://rapidshare.com/files/21039396/hotsauce.WMV

SLeePMoDe

ok his char is played 24/7, but almost 4.5mil nps!!! wtf

download

lol Kero got almost 10mil nps by now if not more.. Month or so ago he had 9.5, so ya.

Dragonicus

Guys why you think they have koxped to lvl 80?
    I'm from beramus and i know some members of that clan and i can say that they have not koxped or abused of bug exp.
    Well i'm speaking for ppl that i know of course but i don't think for examples mages and priests have used cheats becouse they always made exp party aoe EW at orc slot and human slot too and when they make this are online more than 4 hours lol.
    4 hours of AOE EW are about 3% or 4% at lvl 77 i think cuz i'm lvl 72 and i get in 1 or 2 hours 2 or 3% (including the time spent to kill karus that raid us).So it's not so hard to be lvl 80..

Banned

Guys why you think they have koxped to lvl 80?
    I'm from beramus and i know some members of that clan and i can say that they have not koxped or abused of bug exp.
    Well i'm speaking for ppl that i know of course but i don't think for examples mages and priests have used cheats becouse they always made exp party aoe EW at orc slot and human slot too and when they make this are online more than 4 hours lol.
    4 hours of AOE EW are about 3% or 4% at lvl 77 i think cuz i'm lvl 72 and i get in 1 or 2 hours 2 or 3% (including the time spent to kill karus that raid us).So it's not so hard to be lvl 80..[/b]
    because most of those people were not even 70 when rofd came out man

also i know for fact the gain of exp needed since i did it legit and all of them cant be 80 2 months after i did it legit when they were not even 70 at rofd start and i was 70.30% at start of rofd

once u hit 77 level its less then 1% per hour in aoe without any raids...so if you have some raids then its even less...FACT....at level 79 it is 1% every 2 hours without any raids so with raids even less.....FACT

you can bs all you want but fact is fact

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast