Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

lwl 80 priest pk

This is a discussion on lwl 80 priest pk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Movie rocked and music was fuckin awsome...
Page: 3

Movie rocked and music was fuckin awsome

Banned

Your movie where you say your editing sucks > my older movies when i thought my editing was godlike.

Ur a gg priest with a nice combo, played support well and tanked goood too. Was fun to watch.

OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I RAPED THAT GUY WITH CRITICAL LIGHT AT THE END OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/b]

ROFL was wondering what that was about

NathanAlgren

nice clips

can u post the name of the first song please ?

Banned Senior Member

nice clips

can u post the name of the first song please ?[/b]
    Backyard Babies-Minus Celsius

graphic 7/10
    music 7/10
    skill 8/10
    overall 8/10

Very good movie. I like it. nice teamwork and items ofc... 8-)

>>> video has been added to my collection http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...244042&st=0 here >> http://rapidshare.com/users/N11LQL

Milanac

Nice i like it

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

graphic 7/10
    music 7/10
    skill 8/10
    overall 8/10

Very good movie. I like it. nice teamwork and items ofc... 8-)

>>> video has been added to my collection http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...244042&st=0 here >> http://rapidshare.com/users/N11LQL[/b]
    <3

yea need more work on editting and i lag when i fraps clips,

and btw if u like the 1st song, go get guitar hero III :P hahaha im sweet at guitar hero

Banned

You shouldn&#39;t add Dizz1e&#39;s "clip" to your movie collection. Also you need to make a new link because it&#39;s 2009 now not 2008 :P

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

was prety good, love bps

wow.. love your video. man good skills you have there man, congratz. u pretty good on your chitin bp.

were you full chitin the whole time on your video, i think i saw you in one part of your video using full plate correct me please if im wrong, still good job, pretty good, and nice gap +7 dont try go +8 .. +7 is good..

is your full chitin set +8/15 hp or str , and whats your status on your char. enough int to wear the chitin same for the str and later all to HP ?..

hope to hear from you soon.

thanks and nice video 10/10 . love it

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

wow.. love your video. man good skills you have there man, congratz. u pretty good on your chitin bp.

were you full chitin the whole time on your video, i think i saw you in one part of your video using full plate correct me please if im wrong, still good job, pretty good, and nice gap +7 dont try go +8 .. +7 is good..

is your full chitin set +8/15 hp or str , and whats your status on your char. enough int to wear the chitin same for the str and later all to HP ?..

hope to hear from you soon.

thanks and nice video 10/10 . love it[/b]
    nope never was fp, i dont like it fp because there isn&#39;t much difference between fp - paper, ( i was paper when i was lvl 74and below)

but i have full chitin hp +8/15 w/ shell gaunlets +8
    stated: 233 str, 174 int 60 hp ( so nothing into hp)

i make up for my hp with my accesoires as i have a +3 (+2 ingame) +2 (+1, soon to be +2 also, need 3 more lillimes +0 ) in/ gb/ roc +1/ legionaire band +1, and i use AC valks and attack aurora pathos gloves, leonard +2 rb because the leonards stats change from MP to HP when it is rebirthed, and then ofc gabs adament +7 ^^ and ofc my noob +4 rb hb cuz im a pusy and wont go for +8

my base hp is like 3.9k, soon to be 4k with no points added into hp : )

Banned Senior Member

the most feared priest from ronark i LOLED at that..

Vampirex

the most feared priest from ronark i LOLED at that..[/b]
    why?

Im sure he is as i quited my priest :P

btw nice movie... nice pk and the power of the cursed weapons :P

cool thanks for the reply,

yeah i wanna know what your 1hand weapon and the shield gap does,

i mean what type of curse gives those weapons. just curious to see what it does it seems by just looking that hits pretty hard than a smite hammer 8 , and thats a +7 your 1hand weapon w/ gap shield on.

the most feared priest from ronark i LOLED at that..[/b]
    To be honest, whenever JD comes to cz, everyone leaves

And I haven&#39;t met a person that has beat JD in a 1v1 yet sooo, I think he has the right to say that.

cool thanks for the reply,

yeah i wanna know what your 1hand weapon and the shield gap does,

i mean what type of curse gives those weapons. just curious to see what it does it seems by just looking that hits pretty hard than a smite hammer 8 , and thats a +7 your 1hand weapon w/ gap shield on.[/b]
    JD&#39;s weapon makes the target bigger and lowers their ac by 150 or so I think. It lasts a couple seconds.

JD&#39;s shield makes it so that he cannot be dmged by melee attacks for a couple seconds. While his shield is active though he cant individual heal himself or individual cure. He has to party heal or party cure etc. I can&#39;t even minor him on Misfire when his shield activates. It&#39;s a good thing and a bad thing sometimes. Invulnerability for a couple seconds, but if your debuffed in that time and can&#39;t cure, as soon as the effect runs out you&#39;re dead.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast