Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

lwl 80 priest pk

This is a discussion on lwl 80 priest pk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the most feared priest from ronark i LOLED at that..[/b] wanna vs bltch? o yeathat is right u run haha ...
Page: 4

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

the most feared priest from ronark i LOLED at that..[/b]
    wanna vs bltch? o yeathat is right u run haha

and no offense, but 4pocyptica i wouldn't be able 2beat you in a bp fight cuz u tbl

Key421

+1 tenzin is a lightfeeter

Banned

JD's shield makes it so that he cannot be dmged by melee attacks for a couple seconds. While his shield is active though he cant individual heal himself or individual cure. He has to party heal or party cure etc. I can't even minor him on Misfire when his shield activates. It's a good thing and a bad thing sometimes. Invulnerability for a couple seconds, but if your debuffed in that time and can't cure, as soon as the effect runs out you're dead.[/b]
    is there a visual effect for that? like when shield "activates" ?

Yea, you see in his vid where his Leonar activates on that priest and makes him big? That big pillar of light on the priest.

Same effect for the shield, but the big pillar of light would be on JD.

disrespect

You'll have to need a touch of Jansson in a PK vid to get a 10/10 from me.

So I&#39;ll give you a 9.5/10 my nig. <3 JD nice work.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

ur a pwnage preist man. GG video clips

wanna vs bltch? o yeathat is right u run haha

and no offense, but 4pocyptica i wouldn&#39;t be able 2beat you in a bp fight cuz u tbl [/b]
    ugh oh... bringin the issues down on him

tbl preist is sooooooo lame

TBL priest with good items is impossible to kill seriously :S

Of course, the priests and mages in his video were mostly tbl, but debuffs > tbl

OrangeSpy

Very nice movie, wonderful begining when u tank 1 party I want to see what u can do when u restat on full hp int priest ^^

I want to see what u can do when u restat on full hp int priest ^^[/b]
    I think he did that once? I was away busy with work at the time so I only got to see him pk for a bit as full int. I don&#39;t think he died lol. JD can probably tell you what it was like ^^

Maybe next movie you can make it 3/4 bp, 1/4 int? Would keep it interesting. And of course, less vses you nub.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Very nice movie, wonderful begining when u tank 1 party I want to see what u can do when u restat on full hp int priest ^^[/b]
    i never died unless i had 6 ppl attacking me with debuffs :X lolz i had 8.3k hp and 1500 ac along with resistances out my ASS, which it was near impossible to kill me, i think i died maybe like 6 times? lol

nice video. i liked the beginning more than the vs&#39;s (except for the duff one)

Glucose

i never died unless i had 6 ppl attacking me with debuffs :X lolz i had 8.3k hp and 1500 ac along with resistances out my ASS, which it was near impossible to kill me, i think i died maybe like 6 times? lol[/b]
    Lucky for you I switched off from priest, or you would die like 5x faster without my gab. You suck, just quit this game and gimme all your items.

JDizzle , whats your Attack Power with Leonard and Gabs whats max ap you can get fully scrolled and booky.

same whats your max AP with HB+4 rebirth.

im very impressive what a true Chitin BP can do .. just wonder your ap attack. .. isnt better to go Paper BP, you ever try BP Paper class.. dont you think is best and better a Paper BP class for quit kill w/ 2-3 hits max. ?

I&#39;m From Ares Server a very Old Server i dont know what difference could be Ares Server and your Server, but you think you will do very well like in your pk video on my Server Ares ?

hope to hear from u soon, thanks.... and saw ur video again nice work

dont know why came out 2x extra same posts..

zzzzzzzz lag on this server too ><! .. sorry .

sorry. i think lag on the server ><!~

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast