Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

lwl 80 priest pk

This is a discussion on lwl 80 priest pk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pffff... someone fix this website.. . again another same post zzzzzz.. . ><!...
Page: 5

pffff...

someone fix this website.. . again another same post zzzzzz.. . ><!

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

JDizzle , whats your Attack Power with Leonard and Gabs whats max ap you can get fully scrolled and booky.

same whats your max AP with HB+4 rebirth.

im very impressive what a true Chitin BP can do .. just wonder your ap attack. .. isnt better to go Paper BP, you ever try BP Paper class.. dont you think is best and better a Paper BP class for quit kill w/ 2-3 hits max. ?

I&#39;m From Ares Server a very Old Server i dont know what difference could be Ares Server and your Server, but you think you will do very well like in your pk video on my Server Ares ?

hope to hear from u soon, thanks.... and saw ur video again nice work[/b]
    i do think i can do well in ares,

for one, pk is mainly how you play together,
    2nd. i would be able to tank even MORE in ares since there are fp weapon defense armors,( i played on myko since start of this game since beta ~~)

and i was paper bp from lvl 1~74, but chitin its just more versitile, and gives me MUCH more resist and mana, also warrions are noobs ^^,

i will "try" and get items for a paper bp, but i garuntee you i will go back, i just play support to much and that extra mana helps out a lot. and do realizeits not ALL about AP. one thing i need 2 finish off is my 2nd lillimes +2 (+3 ingame)

and here is an ss of my priest as you requested as im not ashamed to hide my char or my name (as some ppl are for sum reason )

these screenshots are with my OLD earrings, as i have +3 lillimes dual now, so add 6 resist, 4 str, and 4 hp and 40 hp bonus and 4 more ac to it ^^

strangely enough, i hit the same damage with MS +9 and hb +4 rb, but i like hb +4 rb better as it gives mana which is extremely valubale

and here is my priest when it was "support" where i never died hahaha (wish i had had pathos gloves defense and a rol +1 instead of a roc +1 XD

JDizzle , whats your Attack Power with Leonard and Gabs whats max ap you can get fully scrolled and booky.

same whats your max AP with HB+4 rebirth.

im very impressive what a true Chitin BP can do .. just wonder your ap attack. .. isnt better to go Paper BP, you ever try BP Paper class.. dont you think is best and better a Paper BP class for quit kill w/ 2-3 hits max. ?

I&#39;m From Ares Server a very Old Server i dont know what difference could be Ares Server and your Server, but you think you will do very well like in your pk video on my Server Ares ?

hope to hear from u soon, thanks.... and saw ur video again nice work[/b]
    it was a nice video 8/10 but tbh to answer your question i dont think this video would be same in an old/real server like ares or diez...fact is there is almost impossible to play bp now and survive no matter what you say its a gangbang fest in there besides the +9/10 baba&#39;d chars...in this movie you see lvl 80s with shells+7, trust me you wont see this in ares/diez xD bp&#39;s are more of a class for newer servers now you would be impressed on how hard you can hit as bp on a new server

NeronDomitius

it was a nice video 8/10 but tbh to answer your question i dont think this video would be same in an old/real server like ares or diez...fact is there is almost impossible to play bp now and survive no matter what you say its a gangbang fest in there besides the +9/10 baba&#39;d chars...in this movie you see lvl 80s with shells+7, trust me you wont see this in ares/diez xD bp&#39;s are more of a class for newer servers now you would be impressed on how hard you can hit as bp on a new server [/b]
    from ares point of view, +8shells and weapons r for noobies

from ares point of view, +8shells and weapons r for noobies [/b]
    exactly my point compare this videos lvl 80s with shells+7 to ares/diez lvl 83s with shells+9/10 and then you can tell this video wont be same on an older server however well done you are a good bp

exactly my point compare this videos lvl 80s with shells+7 to ares/diez lvl 83s with shells+9/10 and then you can tell this video wont be same on an older server however well done you are a good bp [/b]
    ok, but now answer me this, how many ppl on your servers have +2/+3 accesoires? i know for sure you guys talking have played against them and done just fine no? , where as here on this server, some people do. also w/ the +9 items, there are many people with +9s, they just cover themselves up ~~, and about weapons, people will still hit hard, fark, i know so many warriors with +8 raptors and +2/+3 accesoires that hit harder then +9 weapons and +0/+1 accesoires ( and some do have +3&#39;s across the board). for instances ( that warrior in my movie, that cannondales, go look him up on kingofknight and look at his new weapon ~~).

its not all abou thte items, and yes people do have shells +7, but go take a look at ronark server list and look, almost every single warrior will have a full +8 shell set (im not saying all, but about 80% of them will).

play a class is deteremined on how YOU play it. i garuntee no matter what server i went to i could do decent with the gear that i have.

and yes, its not JUST ares where its gangbang after gangbang, i die alot from this cuz mostly turks dont pk unless they have a full party of 8, as we all know this fact ~~.

and yes using DEBUFFS, i bet a lvl 80 warrior with +9 raptor when subsided wont hit that much harder compared to a warrior with a +8 raptor ~~

and lastly, if i were to move to ares, why would i? i moved here from myko where i&#39;d played there since fucking beta, no sense to start off on an old server lol?.

no offense, but why would you compare this to an older server as its where i DONT play? i play on the server that i play on for a reason, if i did play on ares/diez i would have totally different items which could compare to that server as the prices are different between the servers... lol

If it&#39;s a gang bang fest in older servers then won&#39;t anyone die easily anyway? :S

I think bp in older servers is fine just as long as you&#39;re not taking on too many.

JD upload on youtube pls.. home com is down and only can access from office.

Can&#39;t download at your office, but can watch youtube?

Wish my office was like that

Haha... always i try to dl something it stops half way.. but can watch youtube and other stuffs..

ok liao i will upload 2 youtube >.<

iTzBryan Senior Member

1. the most feared priest was really corny.

2. PK was pretty dope. :lol:

3. upload to youtube HD

4. put more effort into it next time and call it a movie

5. never use default blue on movie maker text generator. makes u look nooby. :blink:

<3

3. upload to youtube HD

5. never use default blue on movie maker text generator. makes u look nooby. :blink:

<3[/b]
    He is indeed the most feared priest in ronark( skill wise)

Its his first try and he did post its clips not a movie. Considering its his first try i&#39;ll give it a 10/10 for effort.

3. upload to youtube HD

<3[/b]
    1. obviously you have never been to ronark, when i come 2 cz almot everybody leaves

2. :P

3. cant upload to youtube, says failed

4. not worth the time for people to critize sorry 2 say it as im busy w/ school

5. who gives a fuck?

6. ty for your comments <3

iTzBryan Senior Member

1. obviously you have never been to ronark, when i come 2 cz almot everybody leaves

2. :P

3. cant upload to youtube, says failed

4. not worth the time for people to critize sorry 2 say it as im busy w/ school

5. who gives a fuck?

6. ty for your comments <3[/b]
    1. Yea i know how that goes, they dont all leave but they wont come near me without a full party... we have pretty much the same stats, with HB u got like 10 more ac but i have like 450 more hp or something idk.. i also have 2 levels on you i think (i 82)

2. :blink:

3. might be because the song is copy written idk.

4. yea im working on mine a few days at a time with college just starting

5. idk i usually just turn videos off immediately if i see wmm DEFAULT settings.

6. np baba. watch for my bp wideo geling soon

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast