Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lycaon Hammer +6/7

169 77.17%
  • Lobo Hammer +6/7

50 22.83%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Lycaon hammer VS Lobo hammer

This is a discussion on Lycaon hammer VS Lobo hammer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lycaon hammer, even for support priest, as it has the flame and glacier resists as well...but this topic should be ...
Page: 4

Kailean

lycaon hammer, even for support priest, as it has the flame and glacier resists as well...but this topic should be in game questions/tips[/b]
    im not gonna answer to all the funny posts here, but this one's the best.
    are u afraid of flame or ice magse? let me tell your sth, they are nothing. LIGHT mage IS dangerous, not flame and ice. 1 light mage and u can die to noobs.
    5 flame mages arent that dangerous as 1 light mage.

ofcourse lycaon > lobo.
    no matter +6, +7.

lycaon > lobo

lutekkkk

lobo is good with scorpion shield and shelll set

lutekkkk

hmmmm ... someone posted lycaon hammer+5 rebirthed .... it gives +8 int and hp .. and someone told that it gives that bonusess even when it's non-rebirthed (on JP KO it's normally shown)

on jpko all (lobo,lycaon, lupus) hammers give that int/hp bonus ....
    +1 INT/HP on +1
    +2 on +2
    +3 on +3
    and so on up to +10

is it the same in usko (i can't check it right now because i restated for BP) ...

in that case lobo+6 would give 155hp + 6HP ... (that's a lot) ... on jpko there are such prices : lobo > lycaon > lupus ...

most the time im playing as INT priest and this is a gay .... question for me ....

Lycaon Hammer vs Lobo Hammer

same as many ppl ask Giga vs Raptor

woot defends on what u r doing. Let talk about PK (PeopleFuking) :lol: if u raid an EW party that great to use lycaon hammer for resistances, and if u underattack by gay light mages or meeles better to up with lycaon hammer. But price on Lycaon always higher than Lobo B)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234