Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

VendeTTa Special Movie III - NoiseLessness (Integrity CLan)

This is a discussion on VendeTTa Special Movie III - NoiseLessness (Integrity CLan) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This video not finish . IV - V - VI coming soon Have Fun...
Page: 1

Default VendeTTa Special Movie III - NoiseLessness (Integrity CLan)

This video not finish .

IV - V - VI coming soon

Have Fun

rape much...

I don't play usko but seems like your server is pretty much vendetta / gladiatorz vs integrity since that's only thing you see everytime. I might be wrong. I know you make those "special" movies towards a clan. Just saying it's been too long now and it's boring as hell.
    Bathory, MySqu1rtPie2 and Kallop like this.

Quote Originally Posted by aannoo View Post
    I don't play usko but seems like your server is pretty much vendetta / gladiatorz vs integrity since that's only thing you see everytime. I might be wrong.
    no bro alll servers VS VendeTTa/Gladiatorz

I don't play usko but seems like your server is pretty much vendetta / gladiatorz vs integrity since that's only thing you see everytime. I might be wrong. I know you make those "special" movies towards a clan. Just saying it's been too long now and it's boring as hell.

It's true.
    I had a chance to play with Integrity and they are nice people. I would see them run out of the base outnumbered with no scrolls and and not give up. They play for fun and don't care about deaths which is why I liked them. Kinda funny too see these guys get so excited and worked up about killing them. Server is dead and run by babas with bad attitudes/poor sportsmanship.

There's other clans btu they don't visit this forum. Like RakastanSua, FireOfAnatolia, TheLegend, OklahomacityThunder, Rampage, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    It's true.
    I had a chance to play with Integrity and they are nice people. I would see them run out of the base outnumbered with no scrolls and and not give up. They play for fun and don't care about deaths which is why I liked them. Kinda funny too see these guys get so excited and worked up about killing them. Server is dead and run by babas with bad attitudes/poor sportsmanship.
    what the fuck did I just read?!?! it's not April fools' day so I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here.
    Every single characteristic you just mentioned is one that you and that fuck up of a freak dickless husband lack. so do everyone a favour and spare us from your false pity you nimrod
    FuriousKo likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    what the fuck did i just read?!?! It's not april fools' day so i don't know what you're trying to accomplish here.
    Every single characteristic you just mentioned is one that you and that fuck up of a freak dickless husband lack. So do everyone a favour and spare us from your false pity you nimrod
    ahahahah

BEST.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    It's true.
    so them posting videos of absolutely raping integrity 2vs2 3vs3 8vs8 8vs 16 is lame but your fuck up of a husband posting useless screenshots of some one running away while 3 parties is behind them 2 years ago is awesome right?
    brambor likes this.

İneteighrlyht new servers ; AF:H:EQHE:Q

brambor, Meir and FuriousKo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    so them posting videos of absolutely raping integrity 2vs2 3vs3 8vs8 8vs 16 is lame but your fuck up of a husband posting useless screenshots of some one running away while 3 parties is behind them 2 years ago is awesome right?
    Wait wait... so you're as stupid as Adi in math?

It is 8 vs 16 if..................

you -2 or more Titanz on orcs side and + some Rampage on human.

Keep thinking I need another human party to rape BadFamily. Only idiots like you guys still play a dead game. Grow up and play a real game where the playing field is equal and skills are needed to win. Not items.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    There's other clans btu they don't visit this forum. Like RakastanSua, FireOfAnatolia, TheLegend, OklahomacityThunder, Rampage, etc
    There might be others clan, but i dont see you guys make a video about vsing any others clan instead .

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    There might be others clan, but i dont see you guys make a video about vsing any others clan instead .
    There's a reason for that, Integrity is the only clan that comes on here posting videos against us so all we do is post some in response. If the other clans did the same would be no problem cuz there's fraps from a lot of fights, they use Turkish forums only

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    who do you mean by "you guys"?
    pls leave me out of the clan feud soap opera. I have nothing to do with it and I don't care about it. and I never make videos

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Just sayin' , you wrote a paragraph in a different language.
    He wrote... 2 words?

I don't know based on what they're warning people but..

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Just sayin' , you wrote a paragraph in a different language.
    He wrote... 2 words?

I don't know based on what they're warning people but..
    hamad also wrote 2 words >,< rules is rules mr adi or u guys only use rules on arabs ?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast