M_U_M_M_Y Legendz Clan Pk Video Xigenon

This is a discussion on M_U_M_M_Y Legendz Clan Pk Video Xigenon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here is my pk video i forgot to post it here, so here we go Hope you like it.Try 720p ...
Page: 1

AngelofDoom

Lightbulb M_U_M_M_Y Legendz Clan Pk Video Xigenon

Here is my pk video i forgot to post it here, so here we go Hope you like it.Try 720p HD, it'll rock
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEtSXhddSBg]YouTube - M_U_M_M_Y Legendz Pk Movie[/ame]

Banned Senior Member

Great Editing there
    great skills, i enjoyed it very much

8/10

RageQuit

if im the only one that Loled at that dingaling song then wow ..other then that pwnage video bruh !

Banned

i dont like the part where u typed with all the colors in :S made my ice blurry lol other than tht gg vid

hated the music

angelsdream

That's some sexy PK mate. I'm wondering if Seiky / Carlos and Calixto still playing ? I've been playing a lot with them in the very old Justice clan leaded by Barbi (aka Tyr). Glad to see some english speaking people still playing on xigenon ^^

AngelofDoom

Quote Originally Posted by angelsdream View Post
    That's some sexy PK mate. I'm wondering if Seiky / Carlos and Calixto still playing ? I've been playing a lot with them in the very old Justice clan leaded by Barbi (aka Tyr). Glad to see some english speaking people still playing on xigenon ^^
    Yes they are still playing. Seiky plays a rogue, and calixto is still playing too but with a priest now, named AIizee

Banned

Very nice vid
    9/10, very nice editing.

shia88

nice video.kill mummy event