Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Made a GG item on EUKO out of spite :p [VIDEO]

This is a discussion on Made a GG item on EUKO out of spite :p [VIDEO] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The math clearly shows rebirth upgrading is better than normal one, I wonder why people still use the normal way......
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

The math clearly shows rebirth upgrading is better than normal one, I wonder why people still use the normal way...

@ Grim, YES!!!
    and at the other guy, yeah it's my lvl 76 priest

Hey there sexy fella!
    was wondering what had happened to my favorite gay ozzies! (heard of nate?) i can see you're doing pretty good in EUKO.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    The math clearly shows rebirth upgrading is better than normal one, I wonder why people still use the normal way...
    strictly talking not really. prob with tears are 50% right? so the probability of upgrading an item from +1 rev to +5 rev is 6.25%
    the prob from +7 to +8 with trina is higher if i'm not mistaken. pls correct me if i'm wrong on that one. however, with probabilities, the margin of error between 2 options is of 100%.
    then again people never upgrade the same item on a row so what i just said doesn't really apply to reality lol

nah, i think nate vanished from the earth... and yeah i'm doing okay on EUKO, no baba here tho so i have to make my own items haha, i'm remaking wantedscum tho already got a MS +10 reverse! should i try one more upgrade? xD i'm scared! lmao

DO NOT! u greedy basterd. besides, as somebody said, it's good not to have a shiny object so people don't run away from you.
    playing with any old clannie over there?

theres a upgrade topic on EUKO forums, and this guy his theory said it's 88% with tears, and honestly i believe him

Just ViOLet if you remember him, theres no one here i know, but a few guys i've talked to in CW, i didn't know them well on CW but getting to know em better now i'm in MovingTarget, you remember that clan? we used to fight them a lot in rlb now they're my friends

i wish there was old clannies here, we used to have soooo much fun either in pk or just chat, or just whatever, i loved MadHouse sooooo much
    Last edited by MrRapist; 05-16-2012 at 11:35 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Hey there sexy fella!
    was wondering what had happened to my favorite gay ozzies! (heard of nate?) i can see you're doing pretty good in EUKO.

strictly talking not really. prob with tears are 50% right? so the probability of upgrading an item from +1 rev to +5 rev is 6.25%
    the prob from +7 to +8 with trina is higher if i'm not mistaken. pls correct me if i'm wrong on that one. however, with probabilities, the margin of error between 2 options is of 100%.
    then again people never upgrade the same item on a row so what i just said doesn't really apply to reality lol
    I won't bother with the math again, it was posted several times, but you are wrong.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Hey there sexy fella!

I don't think that using statistics on that issue is right, because even if it's right after all, you still have 50% chance everytime

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IWantedScumI View Post
    Just ViOLet if you remember him, theres no one here i know, but a few guys i've talked to in CW, i didn't know them well on CW but getting to know em better now i'm in MovingTarget, you remember that clan? we used to fight them a lot in rlb now they're my friends
    nub i've been in MH!

lolololol my bad :P

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IWantedScumI View Post
    lolololol my bad :P
    fark u jeff.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I don't think that using statistics on that issue is right, because even if it's right after all, you still have 50% chance everytime
    That must be the dumbest thing I've heard in my 8 years in the Knight Online community.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

People choose to go the regular way, because 1) It's cheaper and 2) non-rev > rev (My oppionion).

Being able to run around in cz with a +9 while people think it's a +8 results in a lot of asskicking for them fools :P

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Priceless moments of ko4life

lmao well, last night i burnt my Smite hammer... goin from +9 reverse to +10 today i bought 4 +7 3 burnt goin to +2 reverse and 1 to +4 reverse, FAIL! i'm stupid for upgrading my main weapon now i don't have any! lmao

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast