Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Made one on Bera too

This is a discussion on Made one on Bera too within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Maybe not the first but still nice to get one http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gFceiWBmefM Thanks to all that helped us, Still +5 btw ...
Page: 1

drewzki1

Maybe not the first but still nice to get one

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gFceiWBmefM

Thanks to all that helped us, Still +5 btw :G

Banned

I like the music :P

i havent played ko in years

what the fuck is this ? gratz and please enlighten me

ty i lost some secs on my life ... what is a big deal? with blue trinas is easy to make that -.- make it +9 and maeby make a video -.-....

drewzki1

ty i lost some secs on my life ... what is a big deal? with blue trinas is easy to make that -.- make it +9 and maeby make a video -.-....[/b]

Np rly troller

Zaczaco11

i dont see why its so amazing, each one of ur clannies sells like 10+ of each thing per night, grats you decided to risk yours.

Gratz men, now i need help to make a dagger ^^

drewzki1

i dont see why its so amazing, each one of ur clannies sells like 10+ of each thing per night, grats you decided to risk yours.[/b]

No, its taken me and Zarrk countless hours since FF came out to get all this stuff together (and farming nightmares in krowaz is really bad :l ) so its a big achievement for us :G

Np rly troller [/b]
    WTF???

i dont see why its so amazing, each one of ur clannies sells like 10+ of each thing per night, grats you decided to risk yours.[/b]
    +500000000

please stop posts about"my lucky day i make a cursed weapon" ... if u need atention go run and call u mom <_<

ty i lost some secs on my life ... what is a big deal? with blue trinas is easy to make that -.- make it +9 and maeby make a video -.-....[/b]
    how many you lose playin ko? h34r:

drewzki1

WTF???
    +500000000
    please stop posts about"my lucky day i make a cursed weapon" ... if u need atention go run and call u mom <_<[/b]

Rofl, ur the one who wont leave it alone, you dont have to watch it or comment if it upsets you so much

tehHelis

talk about pricks- stop hating cus u gayz dont got one ^_^

nice krustyyyyyy thx god im coming orc - dont want u to pound on me with that damn thing z.z

~zeszu

Don&#39;t burn it. :P

007_heal

Wtf is with you. He made a post if you wanna read it read it. If you have nothing productive to say then dont say anything. I think you just have an issue with EL. As for us farming for those items, its our accomplishment to get our clan together and go out and farm. And as a result these items are coming into the market, if you wanna buy them buy them, but dont blame us for being organized. But krusty gathered these items on his own and risked it.

tommyleonghk

gratz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast