Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mage best dmg

This is a discussion on Mage best dmg within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 255 mp, using personal staff +7, he is sin dunno lvl...
Page: 1

255 mp, using personal staff +7, he is sin dunno lvl

i havent seen..

but on mage guide // build on kalris fansite, a lvl 70+ mage hit 2k+

with WoE+8

at first paper mages suck under lvl 77 (mana shield & instant magýg ftw) the only thing they can do is townbomb with a fullheal otherwise there free np´s for every good player, anyway the damage is always effectet on the class you hit, the FR he got and how hes skilled.
    If you hit a lvl 64 -turk with 0 FR you will make him over 1.8k with incernation or if you are lvl 80 and a knowen duper with a lycaon staff +9 you hit 1.4k+ on 75fr on a 74 char o_O

Banned Senior Member

Lvl 80 skill does like 3000 on 0 FR char

:P +7 personal > +8 WoE

i am sure

5DollahSuckySucky

at first paper mages suck under lvl 77 (mana shield & instant magýg ftw) the only thing they can do is townbomb with a fullheal otherwise there free np´s for every good player, anyway the damage is always effectet on the class you hit, the FR he got and how hes skilled.
    If you hit a lvl 64 -turk with 0 FR you will make him over 1.8k with incernation or if you are lvl 80 and a knowen duper with a lycaon staff +9 you hit 1.4k+ on 75fr on a 74 char o_O[/b]
    aq? i barely die in cz

aq? i barely die in cz [/b]

Nord got used to dieng to longyan is Ares

garfieldbr

If you hit a lvl 64 -turk with 0 FR you will make him over 1.8k with incernation or if you are lvl 80 and a knowen duper with a lycaon staff +9 you hit 1.4k+ on 75fr on a 74 char o_O[/b]
    bs
    best dmg of mages lvl 80 on me without fire resist 80 was 700.
    and about hit hard... when i was with hell blood+8 dual flame rings+2 and with 245mp my best damage was a 1700 in a bp... i dont make ss of my dmg but alot ppl die in fire armor so some noobs havent 1.2k hp
    best gear for now is woe+8 or staff <username> +7
    full mp ftw

garfieldbr

lol BIG BS
    best dmg of mages lvl 80 on me without fire resist 80 was 700.
    and about hit hard... when i was with hell blood+8 dual flame rings+2 and with 245mp my best damage was a 1700 in a bp... i dont make ss of my dmg but alot ppl die in fire armor so some noobs havent 1.2k hp
    best gear for now is woe+8 or staff <username> +7
    full mp ftw

5DollahSuckySucky

+1!!!

garfieldbr

ops lag h34r:

J

I hit someone for like 1.3k when i was on merlin, but didnt take ss :P

Potomek_smrti

I gave with "n00B" normal supernova for 1010dmg to elite assasian (lvl67, 247mp)

Nord got used to dieng to longyan is Ares [/b]
    longyan isnt the problem
    the problem is his little duper faggod friend called F3ylong witch is 80 now i gues and got a +10 raptor, atlest he manages to hit 500dmg on 1.2k def and 76SD longyan usulay just does the last hit <.<

5DollahSuckySucky

thats wat i told my friend she dont kno shit she says her friend is close with powerofthekings n perfectchoice n he can get her in it, she think they all legit n english

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast