mageheman banned :(

This is a discussion on mageheman banned :( within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rapidshare filefront youtube this video was not meant to impress anybody. mageheman was level 67 when he was banned....
Page: 1

rattrap

rapidshare
    filefront
    youtube
    this video was not meant to impress anybody.
    mageheman was level 67 when he was banned.

*tear* dont even know u but that must hurt to be him

ELRAMBO

wow he got banned, that sucks not just for him but to theCHOSENfew lost good gun

B@RTOK

I didn't much like mage ainly because he took this game way too seriously. However it isn't right for him to get banned for "illegal items" Almost everyone in ares has one or two of those, why can't they keepjadereal banned with her +3 uniques. This game is going too far downhill. Sorry for the loss of mage.

FattySin

Nice video, sorry to hear that ya lost a good mage

Hope all is well, maybe he'll be back some day! B)

FierceRogue

really sux k2 doesnt ban koxpers, dupers, but bans gg's instead.

That sucks , downloading now, I know it will be sad , I had some fun times partying with TCF, helped me get to 60, then I got to 62 and quit lol. I remember first meeting blah_blah and healing hands when we were all like lvl 55 lol. Then krjx can't remember his exact name, asked me to help heal for TCH to get their capes F9devil tanked. Was so much fun then, f9 held fun events.

It's not right to band a good man I'll send a ticket fo my bro mageheman he was the 1st to make my glave +8 and he was the one that helped me gear up and hooked me up with stuff when i couldn't afford it. KO is corrupted for banning a great guy don't quit mage were all here for ya buddy we will protest and submit a ticket for your banning. i will start a protest about click and buy soon. ferwell you will be back i promise you that.