Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mages Drain Mana????

This is a discussion on Mages Drain Mana???? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was in CZ this wasent the only time i got hit by a mage and lost all my mana ...
Page: 1

KokoGG

Default Mages Drain Mana????

i was in CZ this wasent the only time i got hit by a mage and lost all my mana :blink:

maybe a priest did? not the mage.. it doesn't show who removed ur mana just who hit u just before u lose it...

KokoGG

it happened to me other times there was just a mage it looked like fire armor but on me more than one time everytime i got hit with that thing that looked like firearmor on me my MP disapered

vamperic fire absorbs hp from the enemy and use it as hp but it's lvl 80 skill

Vampiric Fire's says that it lowers the enemy's MP and absorbs it as HP doesn't it? But thing is though, can Vampiric Fire burn 2.7k mana in one go? :unsure:

idk im not lvl 80 ...

I looked at a skill list :/ :lol:

IgnitedFiery is lvl 80? I hardly saw him xping anywhere. But yeah, lvl 80 skill vampiric fireball or w/e it's called drains enemies mana and uses it as hp absorbed. The_Str0m used to hit me with it occassionally when he was fire.

Archer can do this, with styx, the skill look like the same as ignition from the mage's, it absorb al your mp and it is really usefull in 1v1 :rollseyes:

Distorti0N

yeah...styx drain the mana ,but there is no archer in the SS so mabye u didnt noticed it

noone

u dont need to be archer to do styx... just change to bow use styx and put daggers back :P

KokoGG

i was laying there for about 5 min but but right when i got hit with that flame attack my MP droped to 0 and i couldent MH out of HB and got exped :lol:

live_autopsy

Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

You read like a gimpzoid teenager splashing spit onto the monitor. Don’t you ever have a point beyond giving your fingers some exercise by dancing them randomly over the keyboard? Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you didn't have an intellect rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother; if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if you didn't have a face that people rub tree branches on to make ugly sticks. Who am I kidding? You would.

Now, if you care to apologize for wasting my shamefully wasted time, I'll consider accepting it.

Originally posted by live_autopsy
    Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

You read like a gimpzoid teenager splashing spit onto the monitor. Don’t you ever have a point beyond giving your fingers some exercise by dancing them randomly over the keyboard? Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you didn't have an intellect rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother; if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if you didn't have a face that people rub tree branches on to make ugly sticks. Who am I kidding? You would.

Now, if you care to apologize for wasting my shamefully wasted time, I'll consider accepting it.
    The only person KoKoGG should apologize to is your mother, coping with a retard all her life.

nfw

deadman who ever you are.get your boy friends dick out your mouth and shut up.Wait on second thought suck it more till you choak and die.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast