Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Mages Drain Mana????

This is a discussion on Mages Drain Mana???? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by live_autopsy Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. Your ...
Page: 2

KokoGG

Originally posted by live_autopsy
    Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

You read like a gimpzoid teenager splashing spit onto the monitor. Don’t you ever have a point beyond giving your fingers some exercise by dancing them randomly over the keyboard? Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you didn't have an intellect rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother; if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if you didn't have a face that people rub tree branches on to make ugly sticks. Who am I kidding? You would.

Now, if you care to apologize for wasting my shamefully wasted time, I'll consider accepting it.
    stupidity? because im not a mage and cannot see the list of skills and have never been hit with this attack. i was wondering what it was and why apologize because you wasted your time looking at the topic? it didnt say "live_autopsy LOOK HERE"

live_autopsy

nope just copied from a flame generator XD

Sh11t

nope just copied from a flame generator XD
    Lol, must be an archer that drained ur mana ...

I just pmed him , he told me it's prolly manashield.

manashield doesn't effect your enemy, it absorbs 15% of the dmg taken but it takes 4x the dmg amout (4x the 15%) away from your own mana. So like if I have mana shield on, and a rogue spikes me for 1k w/o mana shield, with it he would spike me 850, and 150 dmg taken off from mana shield. 150 x 4 = 600 of my mana used.

Boyce

Not really sure its happened to me a lot though mainly in the cz bowl, like a lightning attack hitts me and i lose all my mana happens to all people around me , i think it is orc bandit leader but not sure? or is it preist skill? :huh:

DragonFire

Lots of crazy shit happens at the towers..Like last night, The towers were spamming me with ice comet or something..and A couple days ago they were stuning me :S its fucked up

TheChupster

Well I am wW_IgNiTeDFieRy_Ww and I am not level 80, I'm only level 72 atm since I have not been exping much. First of all I was running with 2 Archers and a Full Duffer so you could have gotten Styx'ed or ManaSweaped or even both all at once. Secondly Ronark is full of bugs that occur all on there own. I've shot Fire Blast at someone (especially happens by HB or OB ) and if the person is out of range or it hits a tree or ground instead of the person targeted everyone around him gets hit and it shows I do damage to like 5 - 10 people. This happens with every long ranged mage attack no matter what element they are. Now who knows what else is going on with mage skills lately. Just saying, a lot of bugs do happen and most are un-intentional. Anyone who knows me good knows I am no cheater. You are a pretty good sin tho KoKoGG altho you had nothing on me when I was INT (Not to many did) but you are a papermage chaser. Sure we'll meet again in Ronark. ^_^

KokoGG

hmm mabe HeRzLos??? :blink:

DisillusionedIdealogue

Congratulations! You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

You read like a gimpzoid teenager splashing spit onto the monitor. Don’t you ever have a point beyond giving your fingers some exercise by dancing them randomly over the keyboard? Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. If I had wanted to talk to somebody with your personality, I would be at the damn pet store talking to the lizards. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you didn't have an intellect rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother; if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if you didn't have a face that people rub tree branches on to make ugly sticks. Who am I kidding? You would.

Now, if you care to apologize for wasting my shamefully wasted time, I'll consider accepting it.
    well get a better flame generator... i'm not sure how something can be a "cacophonous verbal depravity" when its not even audible. also, if you were looking for something of literary value to read, a gaming forum is probably the last place to look :huh:

TheChupster

Oh I just looked at this screenshot again. LOL Morphizon was one of the Archers in our party along with Misuki and it shows Morphizon hitting you before I did. Now I'm sure it must have been Styx. Have to be careful by towers. I almost got pwned yesterday by the towers in the OB front entrance. Got stunned by GreatToucH and showered by arrows and Ice but luckly someone finished me off before the Tower got the last hit. That would have sucked!

Psy

ctrl + v'd directly from http://www.insultmonger.com/generators/index.htm :rollseyes: You're supposed to take only one of the paragraphs it writes for you, so try to use the thing behind your forehead before posting least of all an insult.

Priestontale

Originally posted by Boyce
    Not really sure its happened to me a lot though mainly in the cz bowl, like a lightning attack hitts me and i lose all my mana happens to all people around me , i think it is orc bandit leader but not sure? or is it preist skill? :huh:

OBL FTW

B@RTOK

Does styx drain all your mana? Because I have been hit with it at full mana and it only drains about 3k and i still hav like 800-1k left.

Kik0

Yes, it only does 3k mana dmg, which is plenty if you know when to use it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast