Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

MaGix Version 4

This is a discussion on MaGix Version 4 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; very good movie, one of the best bp's i have ever seen perfect timing,10/10 perfect arrangement of skills and duffs/cures ...
Page: 4

Banned

very good movie, one of the best bp's i have ever seen

perfect timing,10/10
    perfect arrangement of skills and duffs/cures etc, 10/10
    combo, 10/10

: )

Xzero

magix do you have the link for your volume 1 movie?

QuIcK

Originally posted by magix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(magix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK
    good movie but the 1v1 with akuna u both act like ur sins when ur using ur debuffs... you just use whichever one is ready not smart *
    uh maybe thats what he does, but i always have a plan with my duffing.[/b]

cant see what ur talking about but anyway i want 1v1 ^_^ u have a lot of weaknesses as 1v1 vs bp but i must admit ur cz skills are really good.. personally i played this game for 1v1 because cz was boring to me... either 10 sins that couldnt kill u or 10 babashopped sins that u hit for 300 tormented but anyway good luck irl

underke

Verry Nive Movie 9/10 :wub:

aryan

9/10
    osam

BeatItPunk

nice vid mate. But still my love is Fluppy :wub:

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    Originally posted by magix@
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK

good movie but the 1v1 with akuna u both act like ur sins when ur using ur debuffs... you just use whichever one is ready not smart *

uh maybe thats what he does, but i always have a plan with my duffing.

cant see what ur talking about but anyway i want 1v1 ^_^ u have a lot of weaknesses as 1v1 vs bp but i must admit ur cz skills are really good.. personally i played this game for 1v1 because cz was boring to me... either 10 sins that couldnt kill u or 10 babashopped sins that u hit for 300 tormented but anyway good luck irl[/b]
    what you may see as weakness is a matter of opinion. there is yet to be a player on Xig human side i have not beat in 1v1, its just my strategie.. yes i dotn use allot of things (mana drain, etc..) but its a simple reliable plan..

stay alive h43r:

IRockUSuck

omfg u are the best bp ive ever seen :wub: :wub:

magix 3 was pwnage and this ownz too. dont say you quit We want more vids from you i love to watch them i only watch ur videos i download others to learn some new musics groups etc. but i fukin watched ur ver 3 almost 20 times just for ur playing not for musics :wub:

if u quit Gl in rl :wub:

Dunno if u know but im JaCkDanieL from xigenon

Originally posted by IRockUSuck
    omfg u are the best bp ive ever seen *:wub: *:wub: *

magix 3 was pwnage and this ownz too. dont say you quit *We want more vids from you i love to watch them * *i only watch ur videos i download others to learn some new musics groups etc. but i fukin watched ur ver 3 almost 20 times just for ur playing not for musics *:wub: *

if u quit Gl in rl *:wub: *

haha i remember you from awhile ago on xig.. havnt seen you recentlly though. glad you like them.

QuIcK

no need for mana drain... its just what duff and when is so important once u figure out a good order and time it right you will run everyone over

Originally posted by QuIcK
    no need for mana drain... its just what duff and when is so important once u figure out a good order and time it right you will run everyone over
    if you notice i would always give akuna the free cure on parasite because i find malice more usefull against bp's 1v1.. maybe you didnt notice

Legacy Senior Member

i hope u remember me :rollseyes:
    the days with gucci and billabong

Originally posted by wuming1234
    i hope u remember me *:rollseyes: *
    hmm yea i remember gucci and kill him at golems :P and billabong too.. who you? Dx? i remember a Dx but your sig says a different server.

IRockUSuck

<!--QuoteBegin-IRockUSuck
    omfg u are the best bp ive ever seen *:wub: *:wub: *

magix 3 was pwnage and this ownz too. dont say you quit *We want more vids from you i love to watch them * *i only watch ur videos i download others to learn some new musics groups etc. but i fukin watched ur ver 3 almost 20 times just for ur playing not for musics *:wub: *

if u quit Gl in rl *:wub: *

haha i remember you from awhile ago on xig.. havnt seen you recentlly though. glad you like them.[/b]
    yay i buyed shards+8 and they got wiped so i selled my shell +7 s for 99999999 then sold the char :wub:

Legacy Senior Member

<!--QuoteBegin-wuming1234
    i hope u remember me *:rollseyes: *
    hmm yea i remember gucci and kill him at golems :P and billabong too.. who you? Dx? i remember a Dx but your sig says a different server.[/b]
    yea dx
    quited xig .. got hacked

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast