Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Malish main movie and trailer

This is a discussion on Malish main movie and trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; very nice movie and nice songs...good job on this one......
Page: 3

NOS

very nice movie and nice songs...good job on this one...

goutsi

lol the problem is not clear 5k mana... the problem is how fast u clear that mana
    sorry for offtopic my last reply ^^ (but comeone without this commens your topic was alredy in page 2 :P ) joke^^[/b]
    hehe srry :/

Tsikis

goutsi lives in same town with me and i know he is GG like me .....he does not use pedal and bullshit like right click minor ... he is good and whoever think that ZERO is good better stop playing ko

NathanAlgren

skills 9/10
    footage 8.5/10
    song 10/10
    quality 4/10 (i watched it on youtunoob coz ff doesnt work for me)

HaMaD

oh forgot to rate :P

minor combo: 9/10

Fingers : 10/10 :P

btw if u put in FileFront would be much better

goutsi

oh forgot to rate :P
    minor combo: 9/10

Fingers : 10/10 :P

btw if u put in FileFront would be much better[/b]
    in case u didnt see i have upload it on FF but qualitty sux isk why :S:S

heh ty fat boy :P and btw " xontre o kostas leei tha se gamise" srry for greeks [/b]
    :P Kwstas suck more than u haha..

goutsi

ahah lol :P

xfreek

nice movie :-)

not bad

kibal

ty for nice video and i am using 1minor as u say u can see in some other video of mine right click is light feet and no minor and for god shake ofc i dont use pedal lol i am not turk.... and even i dont use right click minor i dont think it is bad cause its my mana and i can make it whatever i want but NO i dont use mouse / right click i am making my own .... maybe of lagg all that together minor healling.... :huh:[/b]

If u had lag ur skills should fail too , so it isnt lag , so this kind of speed doesnt look legit .

WaSaBaBasdf

If u had lag ur skills should fail too , so it isnt lag , so this kind of speed doesnt look legit .[/b]
    when you frap and you make video it makes instantly crashes which while you are playing are not easily to be detectived but when you wanna see the movie there are spicy lags..
    and about zero..
    he used to make this minor and got videos before 1.5 year or so..he couldn't have skilled on his minor heal..Maybe if he was still playing he could do the same or better :P

goutsi

i think anyway that zero need to make more minor in some places like vs's cause if u watch all his video he has fll mana :S so he could have practised on it

Mroned Senior Member

Nice movie, i dont like to watch movies like this doh:P like more action. You did good in the versues Doh apos told me you and tsikis like to use def armour :P

About the minor, for me it looks like he is using a right click combo, but he have always had nice minor skills.

for next vid, record some team play :blink:

cheers

goutsi

Nice movie, i dont like to watch movies like this doh:P like more action. You did good in the versues Doh apos told me you and tsikis like to use def armour :P

About the minor, for me it looks like he is using a right click combo, but he have always had nice minor skills.

for next vid, record some team play :blink:

cheers[/b]
    i never use deff armor in vs and thnx for good comment and about minor its no right click its movie maker lagg probably...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast