Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Malish main movie and trailer

This is a discussion on Malish main movie and trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 7 / 10 gg min0r, have long have you been playing ?...
Page: 4

7 / 10 gg min0r, have long have you been playing ?

goutsi

7 / 10 gg min0r, have long have you been playing ?[/b]
    have long ??? .... if u mean how long well i am playing 4years usko 1st year was mage 2nd and 3rd warrior 4th warrior and assasin

Tsikis

Nice movie, i dont like to watch movies like this doh:P like more action. You did good in the versues Doh apos told me you and tsikis like to use def armour :P

About the minor, for me it looks like he is using a right click combo, but he have always had nice minor skills.

for next vid, record some team play :blink:

cheers[/b]
    lol dude ...u cant feel it me and goutsi we are pro.....u say bullshit ...i never use right click and def armor .....<3

lol dude ...u cant feel it me and goutsi we are pro.....u say bullshit ...i never use right click and def armor .....<3[/b]
    which is the malish I beated 1v1? =x

Good vid btw.

Tsikis

Good vid btw.[/b]
    goutsi <3

i think anyway that zero need to make more minor in some places like vs&#39;s cause if u watch all his video he has fll mana :S so he could have practised on it[/b]
    Watch his vs with Xrated.

Kabal Wrote:
    If u had lag ur skills should fail too , so it isnt lag , so this kind of speed doesnt look legit .

Seriously have people really come to think that 19+ minors with a single minor button is not legit?

It&#39;s POSSIBLE
    This is LEGIT

If you guys have trouble doing it it&#39;s because YOU suck at pushing 1 button.
    Not someone else cheating.

WaSaBaBasdf

it&#39;s simple..some ppl come minor faster.some ppl can&#39;t do so fast minor..some ppl can&#39;t minor good and combo good at the same time..
    so if smn is better than you just stop accusing him for illegal methods or so..
    JUST ACCEPT ITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

it&#39;s simple..some ppl come minor faster.some ppl can&#39;t do so fast minor..some ppl can&#39;t minor good and combo good at the same time..
    so if smn is better than you just stop accusing him for illegal methods or so..
    JUST ACCEPT ITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
    +1000000000000000000000000000.. Stop flaming u gay&#39;s.If u don&#39;t know how to minor combo just stfu.

goutsi

Good vid btw.[/b]
    who are u in olympia ..... when u logg come vs and ask goutsi...

goutsi <3[/b]
    wasnt me tsiki...... i only lost from Last_assasin in vs .....

Watch his vs with Xrated.
    Kabal Wrote:
    If u had lag ur skills should fail too , so it isnt lag , so this kind of speed doesnt look legit .

Seriously have people really come to think that 19+ minors with a single minor button is not legit?

It&#39;s POSSIBLE
    This is LEGIT

If you guys have trouble doing it it&#39;s because YOU suck at pushing 1 button.
    Not someone else cheating.[/b]
    +1

Seriously have people really come to think that 19+ minors with a single minor button is not legit?[/b]
    Actually its more than 19+ because sometimes he burn more than 1920 mana before using 1 pot.
    But let&#39;s see. Im waiting your video where you use more than 1920 mana by right clicking minor ONLY during a whole VS. Need 2x right click for 1 minor ? Well you need about 40 clicks to use 1920 mana so :huh:
    :mellow:

Anyway, was a good movie and I enjoy watch it.

goutsi

Actually its more than 19+ because sometimes he burn more than 1920 mana before using 1 pot.
    But let&#39;s see. Im waiting your video where you use more than 1920 mana by right clicking minor ONLY during a whole VS. Need 2x right click for 1 minor ? Well you need about 40 clicks to use 1920 mana so :huh:
    :mellow:

Anyway, was a good movie and I enjoy watch it.[/b]
    well i dont understand what u mean but thnx for good movie

Tsikis

feel it guys i am never see guy with 1 minor....u are noobs guys.....with 1 minor we can make better than dual and right click ...cuz greek players are pro feel it feel it .... ...Palaviarhs Goutsi and me we are pro at sin......go die if u dont bealive that.....

goutsi

ahahaha +1

nice minor, 9/10 movie cuz of lag sry

why did u always use Crit Point in the 1v1s agaisnt the warriors ?

Tsikis

nice minor, 9/10 movie cuz of lag sry

why did u always use Crit Point in the 1v1s agaisnt the warriors ?[/b]
    why warriors use hell blade,blooding and sock stunn? :P lol dude its a skill

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast