Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Malish main movie and trailer

This is a discussion on Malish main movie and trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why i use critical in vs......LOL because i eat COCOPOPS in the mornings to have str for the rest of ...
Page: 5

goutsi

Why i use critical in vs......LOL because i eat COCOPOPS in the mornings to have str for the rest of day.....dude what that bullshits u ask its my skill then why should i use minor or spike or thrust ... i lvled up for that skill so not to use it i dont understand some gyies....

Tsikis

Why i use critical in vs......LOL because i eat COCOPOPS in the mornings to have str for the rest of day.....dude what that bullshits u ask its my skill then why should i use minor or spike or thrust ... i lvled up for that skill so not to use it i dont understand some gyies....[/b]
    LOL+10 .....a lot of noobs here ...wtf????

Why i use critical in vs......LOL because i eat COCOPOPS in the mornings to have str for the rest of day.....dude what that bullshits u ask its my skill then why should i use minor or spike or thrust ... i lvled up for that skill so not to use it i dont understand some gyies....[/b]
    True..

glaciuxx

Good combo

goutsi

thnx

HaMaD

gousti ur good gun

good work dont care about stupid comments

any stupid comment just say up

who are u in olympia ..... when u logg come vs and ask goutsi...[/b]
    I played CaLipS0 lvl 80 sin on clan INSOMNIO, I fighted malish in lvl 77 ( I had in+0 sb+0 dual rol+0 re+1 eme+0 dual cleaver+9 or 1x exc shard+8/cleaver+9 1x shell+8 4x chitin+8 I think ) he was 75 ( he told me he had in+0 ib+0 dual rol+1 or +1&+0 dun remember earrings, set shell+8 dual shard+8 ) we fighted in CSW when my clan didn't had attackers, beated him with almost full hp :/ dunno if it was u, he talked turkish.

I wish I could fight u, but I quitted oly already and I don&#39;t have all my items anymore, only my account ><.

i saw both video more then 1 time and im impressed how you can spam minor heal skill so fast, your soul pot time is almost perfect (look like u dont miss any soul pot) so you gain every time the 1920mana from the pots without lose any cents of second.
    I saw also that u can spam minorheal fast enought to drop your mana to 0 also if you keep spam soul pot and that is good but i still dont understand how you can do this with your finger because for do this you need hit minor skill atleast 19 times for soul pot time (2,5sec) mean 7,6 time for sec => 1 hit each 13 cents of second... easy to do with dual minor on skillbar or with right click minor combo or with some kind of cheat like pedal and bla bla.... but never saw till now a guy that can do this with 1 finger.
    Maybe a human can hit a button each 13cents of second for short time but u do this for minutes (a VS time) so is still crazy but maybe you are a orc so nevermind :P bad joke ^^[/b]

my middle finger goes as fast as a double minor and i out manna myself

Actually its more than 19+ because sometimes he burn more than 1920 mana before using 1 pot.
    But let&#39;s see. Im waiting your video where you use more than 1920 mana by right clicking minor ONLY during a whole VS. Need 2x right click for 1 minor ? Well you need about 40 clicks to use 1920 mana so :huh:
    :mellow:

Anyway, was a good movie and I enjoy watch it.[/b]
    I said 19+ C&#39;mon are you stupid?

Why? I was talking about pushing 1 button on the keyboard repetitively, not right clicking the mouse.

WaSaBaBasdf

I played CaLipS0 lvl 80 sin on clan INSOMNIO, I fighted malish in lvl 77 ( I had in+0 sb+0 dual rol+0 re+1 eme+0 dual cleaver+9 or 1x exc shard+8/cleaver+9 1x shell+8 4x chitin+8 I think ) he was 75 ( he told me he had in+0 ib+0 dual rol+1 or +1&+0 dun remember earrings, set shell+8 dual shard+8 ) we fighted in CSW when my clan didn&#39;t had attackers, beated him with almost full hp :/ dunno if it was u, he talked turkish.

I wish I could fight u, but I quitted oly already and I don&#39;t have all my items anymore, only my account ><.[/b]
    no it wasn&#39;t goutsi playing on char..there are a lot ppl who play on malish..So you should ask who is pplaying before you have any vs :P

goutsi lives in same town with me and i know he is GG like me .....he does not use pedal and bullshit like right click minor ... he is good and whoever think that ZERO is good better stop playing ko [/b]
    Eh.. are you stupid? You think player, who literally owned everyone when he still played is shit? Zero was very good rogue back then and you can&#39;t deny it. And btw.. you can&#39;t compare Zero with goutsi.

I won&#39;t even comment the video because it&#39;s lagging too much

Tsikis

Eh.. are you stupid? You think player, who literally owned everyone when he still played is shit? Zero was very good rogue back then and you can&#39;t deny it. And btw.. you can&#39;t compare Zero with goutsi.

I won&#39;t even comment the video because it&#39;s lagging too much[/b]
    lol so u mean Zero its better tha goutsi and me???LOL Zero its nothing....he had good items and onthers noobs had use clever+1 and dex+1 accesories ...so dont say to me for ZERO ofc and Bobert he is better than him....and Lordos too so stfu and dont say bullshit ...anyway goutsi had so much lagg and he use gg minor.....1 day we will make video live and u will see who is the pro here cya

lol so u mean Zero its better tha goutsi and me???LOL Zero its nothing....he had good items and onthers noobs had use clever+1 and dex+1 accesories ...so dont say to me for ZERO ofc and Bobert he is better than him....and Lordos too so stfu and dont say bullshit ...anyway goutsi had so much lagg and he use gg minor.....1 day we will make video live and u will see who is the pro here cya[/b]
    I said YOU CAN&#39;T COMPARE Zero and all these new rogues but it seems that you are complete retard who can&#39;t understand shit.
    Cry me a river idiot.

goutsi

I played CaLipS0 lvl 80 sin on clan INSOMNIO, I fighted malish in lvl 77 ( I had in+0 sb+0 dual rol+0 re+1 eme+0 dual cleaver+9 or 1x exc shard+8/cleaver+9 1x shell+8 4x chitin+8 I think ) he was 75 ( he told me he had in+0 ib+0 dual rol+1 or +1&+0 dun remember earrings, set shell+8 dual shard+8 ) we fighted in CSW when my clan didn&#39;t had attackers, beated him with almost full hp :/ dunno if it was u, he talked turkish.

I wish I could fight u, but I quitted oly already and I don&#39;t have all my items anymore, only my account ><.[/b]
    Well that wasnt me i playing malish since lvl 80 only for pk
    and in is +0 earrings re +2 re+1

I said YOU CAN&#39;T COMPARE Zero and all these new rogues but it seems that you are complete retard who can&#39;t understand shit.
    Cry me a river idiot.[/b]
    About Zero i think he was a good assasin but not the best and why cant compare...?? he was good cause of his items and not only him also SoulSlayer,Lordos.ROGUEWANT...etc etc but u think they have many chanses to make what they made if all other had same items.....ofc u cant compare me with Zero but also u cant compare Zero with all together the ppl he kills in one of his video......soooo better be quiet

S_T_O_P F_L_A_M_I_N_G [email protected]..... Flames goes crazy here and i think better be closed huh ?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast