Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Malish main movie and trailer

This is a discussion on Malish main movie and trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Movie is decent. Combo is good, but you aren't flawless on your mana potting as someone stated. You can come ...
Page: 6

St0neColdKill3r

Movie is decent.

Combo is good, but you aren't flawless on your mana potting as someone stated. You can come and say that you are and that im blind for saying it but your movie doesnt lie.

To compare yourself to a video that happened about 2 years ago is idiotic. Not only is their so many more methods to minoring but newer keyboards aswell as the new mice are so much smoother to use for gaming general.

Be content in what you do in game but try to keep the arrogance in check. Nothing in this movie was like holy shit godly. Mostly 1 hits of mages and tards on seeking.

As far as pming someone to find whose on the char before you vs them damn that shit was comical. More or less if that char has a rep of kicking mad ppls ass then no one that can't back that rep up should be vs anyone.

Longer movie next time with some party pk so can see your all around skill.

Movie is decent.

Combo is good, but you aren't flawless on your mana potting as someone stated. You can come and say that you are and that im blind for saying it but your movie doesnt lie.

To compare yourself to a video that happened about 2 years ago is idiotic. Not only is their so many more methods to minoring but newer keyboards aswell as the new mice are so much smoother to use for gaming general.

Be content in what you do in game but try to keep the arrogance in check. Nothing in this movie was like holy shit godly. Mostly 1 hits of mages and tards on seeking.

As far as pming someone to find whose on the char before you vs them damn that shit was comical. More or less if that char has a rep of kicking mad ppls ass then no one that can't back that rep up should be vs anyone.

Longer movie next time with some party pk so can see your all around skill.[/b]

Very well said, others on here could take a few pointers from what you are saying.

I feel loled. Ffs close this topic i see no point to keep it on as flame's goin crazy.. MAN WE WONT U TEACH AS HOW TO PLAY. IF U LIKE JUST SAY GOOD IF NO JUST SAY BAD OKI ? IF NO BB .. God damnit so stupid ppl on this forums drive's me mad...

I feel loled. Ffs close this topic i see no point to keep it on as flame's goin crazy.. MAN WE WONT U TEACH AS HOW TO PLAY. IF U LIKE JUST SAY GOOD IF NO JUST SAY BAD OKI ? IF NO BB .. God damnit so stupid ppl on this forums drive's me mad...[/b]
    Then leave?

goutsi

Then leave?[/b]
    NOT him or me leave better u gyies dont post ur oppinions in commends and deal with it .... i just posted cause i wanted to post for entertainmend not to hear the noobs flamming and if anyone have any problem then we can deal on a private server where u can vs me and seee if i am good or not..

Very well said, others on here could take a few pointers from what you are saying.[/b]
    Well i didnt understand many thing about that post but id u dont like me then dont make comment and about me using pedal its oki ...other time i gonna make video with digital camera so every1 stfu

Movie is decent.

Longer movie next time with some party pk so can see your all around skill.[/b]
    heh about u....yes i made tha 1hit mage and that video cause it is 1days recordin like 5hours playing ...... and i putted that cause i like how it is going with music.... i am pretty sure u can make a very much better video than mine but plssss make and dont flame me :S and about video and why it is bad ,,,, i made video with a demo video maker all times and dont have the effects to make it better ,,,, and not only 1hit mages..... if u see the vs's i these are the GG in olympia and not everybody can kill them so plss stay quiet :P

St0neColdKill3r

See buddy the thing is you say things that make some sense and i can live with but then you run your cow mouth with stuff like stay quiet. Someday i might listen to some kid on the internet but that day would likely be when im old and def.

You remind me of how naidenzz used to act here thinking he's all high and mighty.

Sorry there buddy that i chuckle looking at your trash character, and as i said you don't pot perfect so either learn to pot or deal with reality.

If you wanna post for entertainment then don't post here cause SOME ppl will tell you reality. Yes some ppl will just flame cause they can't do what you do, but this isn't anything that i don't see daily. If you don't like what ppl have to say here then bounce your vid out of here and just put it on your clan forum.

If words on a forum about some pixel character can bother you gimps so much i would suggest selling all now before you have an ulcer at 19.

goutsi

See buddy the thing is you say things that make some sense and i can live with but then you run your cow mouth with stuff like stay quiet. Someday i might listen to some kid on the internet but that day would likely be when im old and def.

You remind me of how naidenzz used to act here thinking he's all high and mighty.

Sorry there buddy that i chuckle looking at your trash character, and as i said you don't pot perfect so either learn to pot or deal with reality.

If you wanna post for entertainment then don't post here cause SOME ppl will tell you reality. Yes some ppl will just flame cause they can't do what you do, but this isn't anything that i don't see daily. If you don't like what ppl have to say here then bounce your vid out of here and just put it on your clan forum.

If words on a forum about some pixel character can bother you gimps so much i would suggest selling all now before you have an ulcer at 19.[/b]
    well obviously i dont understand u again,,,,,speak more clear plss i am not master in english...i dont pot perfect well we can vs for that ....naidenzz was thinking samw way as me 1st idk him 2nd whats that way ?? and last maybe dont wanna see my video but most wanna so the minority loses... and anyway evens minority wins what with that??/ i know tha forum and most of my friend and well knock ppl in ko use so thats why i used this .... my clan dont have i think ..i dont really care...

So many idiot ppl on this forums ffs.. And this topic still open :S ..

U were owning ppls when i was playing there and looks like u keep doing it.

amazing movie.

goutsi

U were owning ppls when i was playing there and looks like u keep doing it.

amazing movie.[/b]
    hehe thnx but i am playing most 1month malish:d

hehe thnx but i am playing on malish the last month [/b]
    That's correct noobo

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456