Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

malish vs C0rruption

This is a discussion on malish vs C0rruption within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; shutup cassiba[/b] hey..Don't talk to me like that... I said that he dont use TBL minor and that's all../End.. U ...
Page: 3

shutup cassiba[/b]
    hey..Don't talk to me like that... I said that he dont use TBL minor and that's all../End.. U flaming me for nothing dumbass..

goutsi

gyies OMFG what must i do that all believe this is not tbl LOLLLLLL...before that patch with cooldown minor all told me i used pedal now tbl OMG OMG .... if anyone dont believe then come to greece and see me and my friends playing so u take a lesson .... ALL dumpass noobs pots its hack cause they dont have skills LOL and btw if i had TBL minor wouldnt this be with no cooldown or smth ?????????????? :huh: :huh: :huh:

gyies OMFG what must i do that all believe this is not tbl LOLLLLLL...before that patch with cooldown minor all told me i used pedal now tbl OMG OMG .... if anyone dont believe then come to greece and see me and my friends playing so u take a lesson .... ALL dumpass noobs pots its hack cause they dont have skills LOL and btw if i had TBL minor wouldnt this be with no cooldown or smth ?????????????? :huh: :huh: :huh:[/b]
    bro it doesnt worth.. Those jealus ppl wont stop flaming u ...Just ignore em..

:| u care too much

Corr is a god amongst mere mortals...

Banned

hey..Don't talk to me like that... I said that he dont use TBL minor and that's all../End.. U flaming me for nothing dumbass..[/b]
    oh okay
    glad you told me

what people pointed out and noticed to be "off" is irrelevant because you said so

evidence, be it interpreted wrong or right, is outgunned by your magical word.

damn u must be awesome.

damn u must be awesome.
    [/b]
    Sure i am

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

Knowing how sexy and amazing c0rr is......

This guy is throwin down mad tbl's

iTzBryan Senior Member

its ok everyone he runs from me after he fails a 3v1 in my upcoming video. then towns. so dont worry. :lol:

goutsi

its ok everyone he runs from me after he fails a 3v1 in my upcoming video. then towns. so dont worry. :lol:[/b]
    me ???? dont be so sure...i dont play malish here and 5months LOL

iTzBryan Senior Member

me ???? dont be so sure...i dont play malish here and 5months LOL[/b]

ah ok, a noob account sharer, GG BRO! :huh:

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

this goutsi guy has a large e-penis and apparently loves defending it...as does this cassiba jerk off.

with that being said i'm not sure if there was a tbl edit or anything of the sort in the vs video in this topic.

i will however say that whenever this goutsi person posts a vid of him playing malish about 95% of the ko community that watches it believes he A. used pedal in old version B. uses tbl edits now. im not accusing anyone of anything here but i do know corr is good and has good items, and is tough for anyone to beat, let alone beat 4x at full hp.

P.S.-malish does run like a bitch in cz tho

P.P.S.-corr=god

this goutsi guy has a large e-penis and apparently loves defending it...as does this cassiba jerk off.

P.S.-malish does run like a bitch in cz tho

P.P.S.-corr=god[/b]
    1st of off i am not a jerk..
    2nd reall malish do not know how to use a rogue and he is a dumbass that's why he running.
    3rd Goutsi pwns and that's why he won corr with full hp and corr is not a god ..
    bb

iTzBryan Senior Member

3rd Goutsi pwns and that's why he won corr with full hp and corr is not a god ..
    bb[/b]

You sir are wrong, Corrs SKILL stacks up with anyones in game on that lil rogue of his. only one better ive seen is my old hommie assault. :blink:

goutsi

gyies look C0rr is my best friend in KO,and he knows i dont use pedal and tbl minor and bullshits all talk....before patch all told me pedal now all tell me tbl then WTF must i do to believe me ?? make video with digital camera??? :huh: ALSO i didnt post the video to saw how i kill corr cause i have killed him some more time in vs and had them in video and with old patch and with new SO pls dont tell bullshits...... i told u gyies if some1 dont believe then come to greece and see me playing... ALSO ItzBryaN do u play any private server?? or a name stealer on WIzardKO??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast