Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This man is son of a bitch

This is a discussion on This man is son of a bitch within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why dident u just help the bird? what would ur stupid fren do? just punch him hope he dies[/b] lol ...
Page: 2

Ultimo

why dident u just help the bird? what would ur stupid fren do? just punch him hope he dies[/b]
    lol dude why you think they will help to bird? they put her into the cage he just want hes snake will eat everything , he also put dead ping there too i think , and watch more movies , he bought new snake and now its female , and she killing too.

nubs.

added October 28, 2006
    From JonahsVore
    A large Burmese Python swallows a liv... A large Burmese Python swallows a live chick. Not for the squeamish. UTA study of Python molarus bivittatus' natural eating response swallowing harmless prey; conserving physiological resources sans constriction.

also: i lol'd at end

It's a chicken... Get over it. Its called the food chain.

qunix

omg fucker :|

5DollahSuckySucky

what the fuck

is this some kind of joke

poor bird

i wish the python bites his owners dick off :angry:[/b]
    loooooooooooooooool i was smoking and i chocked on the smoke zuhahuaha

this man is cruel , i bet he wouldn;t like to be eaten by a phyton -.-

420_69

dont say fuck the snake because he just wants to eat hes not thinking whether the bird is aive or not

the owner is pretty fucked up for recording it cuz ya im not gonna lie watching a snake hunt sumthing down is fun but that wasnt fun not only was it cruel to the bird for still being alive, it could end up being cruel to the snake because the bird can claw its way out leading to a very miserable death to the snake.

also im led to believe that the owner is more fucked up because he must have done something because snakes usually kill their prey before they eat unless it's to big to kill like a large snake on an alligator and those end up with the alligator clawing its way out, but this little bird was very small compared to the snake so small that it seems that yet again the owner is fucked up because e just wants to see his snake eat something the size of that snake is probably close to large rats or smal rabbits

Ultimo

zuahahaha seby ^^ whats sup bro its PoorItems from MYKO hahah come lvl me up ^^

WTF is that guys problem. BTW wat type of bird was that?

Limited Edition! Senior Member

5DollahSuckySucky

this is more horrible
    Snake vs. Cat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvcTy6Qcr4o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FbPJQqhQB8...ted&search=
    look at that cute little rabbit :'([/b]
    omg that scared the shit out of me. FUKING ASS WHIPES I HOPE THAT PYTON EATS HIM WEN HE IS A SLEEP. that defenseless bird and rabit

Banned

omg...u can hear the bird chirping half way down its damn body. omg i know the python has to eat but god damn i wanna shoot that guy. hope next time he feeds a bird to it he drops the bird by accident and it pecks off his nuts :s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12