Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

The Manhattan Project / PK Video

This is a discussion on The Manhattan Project / PK Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; allready commenting in also as kallop say, in our forum server....
Page: 2

allready commenting in also as kallop say, in our forum server.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Very smart gameplay, my type of player, good in support, knows the game and classes completely, knows what he's doing. He takes his time, he does it right, he gets the job done ! nuff said. I really enjoyed the video. Also 10/10 on combo and smart minor heal.

P.S: to the guy that mocked you using ilussion on a warrior. In case as it was in video they were outnumbered. If you ilussion the warrior it doesn't mean it doesn't help. It kinda doesn't make a difference on low lvl capped servers hence the ap is smaller but on this server I assume it does. Warrior skill is failsafe, true. However the R attacks are not. On a lower lvl capped server where ppl have low attack power r hits are almost irrelevant with warrior while they run around and attack enemies. But I reckon on this one attack powers are huge hence those weapons i saw, meaning R hit damage is pretty good, especially beacause those weapons also have high elemental if I'm not wrong. Ilussion greatly reduce the R damage success and can in a period of 15 or 20 seconds in fight make a huge difference in damage reduction from opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Very smart gameplay, my type of player, good in support, knows the game and classes completely, knows what he's doing. He takes his time, he does it right, he gets the job done ! nuff said. I really enjoyed the video. Also 10/10 on combo and smart minor heal.

P.S: to the guy that mocked you using ilussion on a warrior. In case as it was in video they were outnumbered. If you ilussion the warrior it doesn't mean it doesn't help. It kinda doesn't make a difference on low lvl capped servers hence the ap is smaller but on this server I assume it does. Warrior skill is failsafe, true. However the R attacks are not. On a lower lvl capped server where ppl have low attack power r hits are almost irrelevant with warrior while they run around and attack enemies. But I reckon on this one attack powers are huge hence those weapons i saw, meaning R hit damage is pretty good, especially beacause those weapons also have high elemental if I'm not wrong. Ilussion greatly reduce the R damage success and can in a period of 15 or 20 seconds in fight make a huge difference in damage reduction from opponent.
    Always come in kicking doors haha! I reached 4 HP on that clip so as you said, the smallest details, it most certainly helped.
    Thank you very much for your comment Sheldon, it trully means a lot when it comes from another great player! Too bad I can't see any good servers coming up so we can play again a little, only hard farm ones are out and I don't have the time nor the patience for those anymore...

PS.: Almost pissed myself at "sexiest nose on earth" hahahah genius!
    SheldonCooper likes this.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Ye same man, I actually have a non mastered character on osko but I am about to finish my thesys at university and I just can't nerd it, also people there are so sh1t everyone run around like headless noobs waiting for another orc to come to gang together either that or they think they are tough and try to vs and in the end still run away. I'll probably sell those 5 GBS I have there for usd and wait for a nice 70 or 80 cap pk or light farm server. I kinda hate 83 cap but I would play that one aswell if it's a good one.

Well done! Finally a movie that entertained me. As I can see ur a good rogue. Ur supporting ur party and ur in action when it's needed.
    Definitely a 10/10. Keep it going on .
    Manhattan likes this.

Nice Viddy and smart player
    Manhattan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Ye same man, I actually have a non mastered character on osko but I am about to finish my thesys at university and I just can't nerd it, also people there are so sh1t everyone run around like headless noobs waiting for another orc to come to gang together either that or they think they are tough and try to vs and in the end still run away. I'll probably sell those 5 GBS I have there for usd and wait for a nice 70 or 80 cap pk or light farm server. I kinda hate 83 cap but I would play that one aswell if it's a good one.
    Well I can't stand servers in which people don't put up a fight...
    You can have my rogue on FlameKO on the week days just so you can try it out since I'm busy and will be playing on weekends only, kallop is also playing there, get that fag to make a BP, you 2 could do some major damage haha, people actually put up some good fights there you would def. have some fun. Just throw me a PM if you want to, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Well I can't stand servers in which people don't put up a fight...
    You can have my rogue on FlameKO on the week days just so you can try it out since I'm busy and will be playing on weekends only, kallop is also playing there, get that fag to make a BP, you 2 could do some major damage haha, people actually put up some good fights there you would def. have some fun. Just throw me a PM if you want to, mate.
    Not playing there atm. XionaKO is my jam for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Always come in kicking doors haha! I reached 4 HP on that clip so as you said, the smallest details, it most certainly helped.
    Thank you very much for your comment Sheldon, it trully means a lot when it comes from another great player! Too bad I can't see any good servers coming up so we can play again a little, only hard farm ones are out and I don't have the time nor the patience for those anymore...

PS.: Almost pissed myself at "sexiest nose on earth" hahahah genius!
    Big LOL at this. Sheldon is the worse archer I have ever seen. Once I beat him using my feet while playing Dota on my other monitor. Didnt even need to pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Big LOL at this. Sheldon is the worse archer I have ever seen. Once I beat him using my feet while playing Dota on my other monitor. Didnt even need to pot.
    That's so true! My bad... I was probably drunk when I wrote that, I'll edit it later!

Long time no see newbie. I'm still waiting for us two to pick the same side one day and play together a bit

Other than that i'd say the movie was pretty good
    Manhattan likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12