Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

matadorrogue pk

This is a discussion on matadorrogue pk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys, this is an old video of a GG rogue... dunno if it was posted before but w/e. In ...
Page: 1

Default matadorrogue pk

Hi guys, this is an old video of a GG rogue... dunno if it was posted before but w/e. In my opinion he got some nice skillz so watch it
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYScAsQiIwY[/ame]

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

ahh yeahhhh rogue pk vids, can never have 2 many of em, brb gonna take me ages to load the vid prolly cus my bro is dling stuff.

edit: GG Rogue? Well that video surely didn't show it. All i saw was a bunch of fail clips stretched into 9 minutes.

1) No one wants to see him keep killin level 59 nubs
    2) Should learn to cure better.
    3) Mostly the things i saw in the clip were either him killing low level noobs in invasion, or him going into a Party and Eskrima + CP + blinding + Spike etc and killing like 1 person and then keep running for ages when the party starts going after him and he doesn't kill anyone else.

For example lets look at the end, he went into a party and killed the priest str8 away with the comb mentioned above ^^. Afterwards all there is is him running non stop healing, Gets to full health, tries to kill someone and fails at it and goes and runs for like another minute for the CP or w/e to recharge so he can do the same, but wait he fails again... etc etc.

Would be funny if at the end he thought those 3 people towned (or tped) cus they were afraid of him, cus it was obvious he couldn't do anything to them, it was all a waste of pots.

He might be GG but that video surely didn't show that.

Just my thoughts.
    Last edited by MushtMan; 04-16-2011 at 11:12 PM.

Well that guy got some vs video if your not happy with that :O
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag_7Tof-cm4[/ame]
    Last edited by Tyranozor; 04-17-2011 at 08:47 PM.

Not so good,but not so bad.

ehhhh not work

its was alright though the last clip just killed it i got bored realll bad ;p
    p.s any1 knows the name of the 2nd song? pretty known

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

matadorrogue was always a "hit'n'run" kind of guy. And he always got the warders/keepers because he arrived first there and also wasn't easy to kill but there were much better rogues on Olympia. So he's a decent player with high lvl(he was one of the first 83s) and gg items.

iTzBryan Senior Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pB6JORjaTo&feature=fvwrel"]YouTube - Matadorrogue Vs Movie Knight Online 83 Lvl "Assassin"[/ame]

sure watch this video. You'll see me in there too. The best part, though, is that he outleveled me by two levels and if you saw his gear vs mine you would cry.

But if I vs'd him at the point when I was recording my BP video? I would have shit on his face. He's not good, he was pure items. End of story.

Edit: And if I knew he was recording? I would have actually vs'd him the whole way, not just given up and let him take the NP cuz I knew I would lose either way.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleX View Post
    its was alright though the last clip just killed it i got bored realll bad ;p
    p.s any1 knows the name of the 2nd song? pretty known
    The offspring, The kids aren't alright.

It's a bit slow at the end...
    I like watching rogue vids where the players have average gear and still do well. As musht said, it's kinda boring when all it takes is a cp+spike to kill someone.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    YouTube - Matadorrogue Vs Movie Knight Online 83 Lvl "Assassin"

sure watch this video. You'll see me in there too. The best part, though, is that he outleveled me by two levels and if you saw his gear vs mine you would cry.

But if I vs'd him at the point when I was recording my BP video? I would have shit on his face. He's not good, he was pure items. End of story.

Edit: And if I knew he was recording? I would have actually vs'd him the whole way, not just given up and let him take the NP cuz I knew I would lose either way.
    Kinda lame he uses CP and the whole crap in vs lol :/

Little archer Senior Member

99% rogues are like that in ko nowadays

herp derp critblindspikebeasthidingthrustbloodybeast omfg he survived run for 50 seconds.

when in invasion , why is he spamming minor trying to kill afk noobs? seriously XD i couldnt stop laughing

Banned

his vids are decent, but as shown from his minor, he uses the most noobiest thing for rogues on ko the pedal. Here at the end of this vid jeam vs matadorrogue.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADTw1bFkKPY&feature=related]YouTube - Knight Online Olympiya JeamJeamme (L7L7L7)[/ame]

thats what assassins are made for run in kill and get out. I hate sins always run away but i would to if i played a sin, i play a warrior.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coldtex4n View Post
    his vids are decent, but as shown from his minor, he uses the most noobiest thing for rogues on ko the pedal. Here at the end of this vid jeam vs matadorrogue.

YouTube - Knight Online Olympiya JeamJeamme (L7L7L7)
    hmm I wouldn't say it was the original matadorrogue nor the original JeamJeamme... That's why I'd never sell an account w/o name changing scroll :O

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast