Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Max CP dmg until now !

This is a discussion on Max CP dmg until now ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oo...
Page: 4

Oo

i could say OH FUCK!, but he was naked >.<

Banned

I dunno why, but on the attackers screen it will always show bigger dmg then it really is...
    for example some guy in csw hit me for 1.6k and he says he hit me for 1.8k[/b]

dmg reduction <.< ... master skills <.<

It&#39;s awesome for sure, and I see possible explanations but still not 100% sure myself...

PaPaSmurF

[/b]
    Its not even close if you gona count no armor + malice.
    I hit a priest LA_MIGRA, in clan ofc, so hard that I gave him HP on my screen. It was like i drained ultima. Ofc it was a one hit for all his hp, which i forgot what it was now.

Anyways...I don&#39;t consider this a legit hit. If you want me to I&#39;ll go CP a 80 hp warrior so I can do 14k.. <_<

DNAG!! 10k dmg wtf

u try to spike a worm ^^

dawidek12

duper baba

rofl..

TopCat

well its about master skills..each char gets 10% dmg reduction when you hit him and he got 5 master points or 15% dmg reduction when you hit him and he got 10 master points..
    about you drunken he would probably got negative defence that&#39;s why you didn&#39;t overkill him.
    If his defence was so low but not negative you wouldn&#39;t have seen dmg,just nps [/b]
    insane.. how much ap has it got..

stefann

WHAT THE HELL 10k dmg wow nice one !

Banned

damnn wow!

Puter

Frankyy

Why are you guys saying wow? Look in the bottom left of the screen, the warrior he hit was naked. I&#39;m sure if the warrior was geared, he wouldn&#39;t even of hit half of what he hit there.

ZumieZ

Why are you guys saying wow? Look in the bottom left of the screen, the warrior he hit was naked. I&#39;m sure if the warrior was geared, he wouldn&#39;t even of hit half of what he hit there.[/b]
    warrior was able to get 11k hp so he owudnt hit for 2k max with gear on

I dunno why, but on the attackers screen it will always show bigger dmg then it really is...
    for example some guy in csw hit me for 1.6k and he says he hit me for 1.8k[/b]
    that is because, there is the 15% reduction that is only seen from your screen/info bar...

if someone spikes you, and hits 1000 damage on his screen, it will only show up as 850 damage on your screen

Notice howling sword, the warrior will see 100 dot damage on his screen, but on your&#39;s you will see only 85 damage

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast