Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Maybe good ap won't help you in a VS?..

This is a discussion on Maybe good ap won't help you in a VS?.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor lol cant blame you, it has reached a stage where people have to post 3rd party ...
Page: 3

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lol

cant blame you, it has reached a stage where people have to post 3rd party videos to mock each other due to how much they hate integrity and that one other clan respectively.

pretty damn sad...
    You're no tf main.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    You're no tf main.
    I uninstalled, game's stale and boring as fuck plus it's not making me have a good time, quite the opposite instead.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

I uninstalled, game's stale and boring as fuck plus it's not making me have a good time, quite the opposite instead.
    The gold card stuns, not the blue one.

But yes, fuck league.
    Lerwaaah likes this.

wat? i thought gold card gave bonus gold lol

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Still better than 112 - 14
    112/14 ?! wats that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    112/14 ?! wats that ?
    you just fucking around or you rly dont know?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    you just fucking around or you rly dont know?
    It doesn't matter, it's a tale worth remembering in any case.

2 Years ago.

GWGWC

Knight Online had for the first time an event that gathered the top clans from each server.

One clan was to be chosen to represent each server, pre-merge status, after a brief elimination round. And so BadFamily, a very vocal and item-based clan came to represent the old Carnac-West. Their members couldn't be more proud, it was finally the time to prove their worth, it was their time to shine.

The day finally came, and on the first round their opponents were some turks from the server Pathos, not even worth mentioning their name for they were meaningless insects when compared to the BadFamily gods.

And so it begun, 30 minutes of carnage took place in the Dark Colony Zone map. The battle was intense, each clan rallied their forces in the old ardream map, using every mean possible to get an advantage. The fight neared its end, the stakes were high, the adrenaline was in the air... as the time limit hit 0.

Silence.

No one was left standing... from one side.

Could it be? Was this the beginning of something huge for BadFamily? Fame, glory and recognition were in their grasp.

117 - 14
    pathos turks - bad family

It echoed all the way from Ardream to Moradon. The BadFamily warriors were slaughtered without mercy and indeed no one remained standing, to say that even a single bone was spared would be exaggerating. The children cried, the women mourned, it was all a lie, they wasted their lives deceived, thinking that their idols were actually capable of defending the honor of their land. Their server quickly became a laughing stock in front of the entire Knight Online population. Frmtr threads showed up, videos too, the embarrassment was immense to anyone but somehow not to the higher ups from BadFamily, that quickly dismissed the event as something trivial, something that didn't really matter or was worth paying attention to, using strength in numbers as an excuse. No one took them seriously, but they remained silent.

With everyone's hopes shattered while BadFamily's egos still untouched, life continued peacefully in Carnac-West. However from that day onwards, rumor says that whenever a BadFamily member was seen walking by the cities of the Adonis continent, whispers would be heard from the distance, often followed by quiet chuckles... even more so than before.

2 Years ago.

GWGWC

Knight Online had for the first time an event that gathered the top clans from each server.

One clan was to be chosen to represent each server, pre-merge status, after a brief elimination round. And so BadFamily, a very vocal and item-based clan came to represent the old Carnac-West. Their members couldn't be more proud, it was finally the time to prove their worth, it was their time to shine.

The day finally came, and on the first round their opponents were some turks from the server Pathos, not even worth mentioning their name for they were meaningless insects when compared to the BadFamily gods.

And so it begun, 30 minutes of carnage took place in the Dark Colony Zone map. The battle was intense, each clan rallied their forces in the old ardream map, using every mean possible to get an advantage. The fight neared its end, the stakes were high, the adrenaline was in the air... as the time limit hit 0.

Silence.

Could it be? Was this the beginning of something huge for BadFamily? Fame, glory and recognition were in their grasp.

117 - 14

It echoed all the way from Ardream to Moradon. The BadFamily warriors were slaughtered without mercy and indeed no one remained standing, to say that even a single bone was spared would be exaggerating. The children cried, the women mourned, it was all a lie, they wasted their lives deceived, thinking that their idols were actually capable of defending the honor of their land. Their server quickly became a laughing stock in front of the entire Knight Online population. Frmtr threads showed up, videos too, the embarrassment was immense to anyone but somehow not to the higher ups from BadFamily, that quickly dismissed the event as something trivial, something that didn't really matter or was worth paying attention to, using strength in numbers as an excuse. No one took them seriously, but they remained silent.

With everyone's hopes shattered while BadFamily's egos still untouched, life continued peacefully in Carnac-West. However from that day onwards, rumor says that whenever a BadFamily member was seen walking by the cities of the Adonis continent, whispers would be heard from the distance, often followed by quiet chuckles... even more so than before.
    Have you ever thought of getting your work published? I honestly see great potential in this masterpiece
    AlexBeepBeep likes this.

Banned Senior Member

No offense but this year it was better.
    Anatolia: OklahomaCityThunder: 255 vs Gladiatorz: 33 (Winner is OklahomaCityThunder)
    Bathory likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

childish comment blablabla whatever balbalbala.
    Ok, I actually bothered reading your entire comment.(Which is sad, yes...)

1. What you're a philosopher now? lol.. I can't really believe you bothered typing all this comment hahahahaha.. you're just proving my point every single time.

2. Item wise, we couldn't touch them.. My warrior had a chaos baal +7reb back in the days, I was the strongest warrior in cwest in those days... while their weakest warrior had a raptor 10.
    I'm pretty sure you can imagine what accesories they had, compared to ours.. we had 3-4players with an Iron neck 3 in our clan..while they had at least 25players with IN3..
    No mention RoFs3.. that none in our clan had.

3. Skill wise, the fight we had between them didn't prove our/their skills since their items was way stronger than ours and they had 2party more than us.

4. I'm pretty sure if you was in our place, you would probably go cry in the corner and logg off.

Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Anatolia: OklahomaCityThunder: 255 vs Gladiatorz: 33 (Winner is OklahomaCityThunder)
    at least we fought , other people that would get outnumbered like this would just logg off like pussys.
    They had 50 members on, while we had 24 (according to GMs)
    They had 4party mages while we had... 3support mages lol.

This year, they started doing clan tournaments a little bit more fair.
    There is stuff they can still improve.. yes.
    But however, what they're doing now is choosing 8clans from each server and then let them fight each other.
    The fights happening with your items, if you(your clan) win the entire server then you're going for interserver fights and then you're able to create any character you want with equal gear.
    So no one can outgear anyone else, however... you can still out number other clan(s) incase they have less people than you.

2 Years ago.

GWGWC

Silence.

117 - 14

well i must say it is well written story ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Ok, I actually bothered reading your entire comment.(Which is sad, yes...)

1. What you're a philosopher now? lol.. I can't really believe you bothered typing all this comment hahahahaha.. you're just proving my point every single time.

2. Item wise, we couldn't touch them.. My warrior had a chaos baal +7reb back in the days, I was the strongest warrior in cwest in those days... while their weakest warrior had a raptor 10.
    I'm pretty sure you can imagine what accesories they had, compared to ours.. we had 3-4players with an Iron neck 3 in our clan..while they had at least 25players with IN3..
    No mention RoFs3.. that none in our clan had.

3. Skill wise, the fight we had between them didn't prove our/their skills since their items was way stronger than ours and they had 2party more than us.

4. I'm pretty sure if you was in our place, you would probably go cry in the corner and logg off.

at least we fought , other people that would get outnumbered like this would just logg off like pussys.
    They had 50 members on, while we had 24 (according to GMs)
    They had 4party mages while we had... 3support mages lol.

This year, they started doing clan tournaments a little bit more fair.
    There is stuff they can still improve.. yes.
    But however, what they're doing now is choosing 8clans from each server and then let them fight each other.
    The fights happening with your items, if you(your clan) win the entire server then you're going for interserver fights and then you're able to create any character you want with equal gear.
    So no one can outgear anyone else, however... you can still out number other clan(s) incase they have less people than you.
    canelofalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    ROFL seriously? I had no idea lmfao.
    canelofalo likes this.

ROFL seriously? I had no idea lmfao.

well ye, oklahomaCity was the best Anatolia clan in this year tournament.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Read the first 10 or so comments and only mention of curse weapons making it not a real vs? Nothing about ibex potions, duration pots, war bonus potion, changing HP gear for other gear once the HP went away?

Fucking noobs have no idea what a real vs is. This doesn't show skill it shows how to cheat in a vs.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast