Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Maybe good ap won't help you in a VS?..

This is a discussion on Maybe good ap won't help you in a VS?.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by itzbryan Glad you asked. A "fair" vs is: 1.) you use 720 HP pots. 2.) Equal buffs/scrolls. ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Glad you asked.

A "fair" vs is:

1.) you use 720 HP pots.
    2.) Equal buffs/scrolls.
    3.) NEVER use duration pots.
    4.) NEVER use third party programs to aid in the vs.
    5.) The gear you START the vs with is the gear you END the vs with.
    6.) Sins don't use blind.
    7.) Chaos weapons CANNOT go off during the VS.

If ONE player posts a video of them owning the other person and satisfies all of these conditions, it doesn't matter what the other person was using -- it's a fair win.

Most of you I've seen around here for years, yet you act like this is news -- mind boggling. Please take this list into consideration before you post shit videos of yourselves cheating and passing it off as "skill."

EDIT: As for the right click comment, not sure how people "cheat" by using right click? Maybe an abyss pot is what you're referring to? Which would show up as HP regened on the side which is a red flag and not fair.
    Yea that's what i meant for right click being on another page for abyss, but as for your list this isn't 2006 ko you have to take into consideration that as the game develops things will obviously change with it like better items/pots and such. These things are put into the game by GM which is why i don't understand why you keep saying it's cheating to use something that's legal in the game whether it's vs/pk/exp/arena doesn't matter because only thing that's cheating is 3rd party tool(KOXP).

Curse weapons is up to the person if they want to fight against it or not, if they agree it is fair whether the curse goes off or not

iTzBryan Senior Member

As an example, here's a warrior that would wipe the floor with you, and would do it without cheating in the VS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqb9h76P4ug

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Yea that's what i meant for right click being on another page for abyss, but as for your list this isn't 2006 ko you have to take into consideration that as the game develops things will obviously change with it like better items/pots and such. These things are put into the game by GM which is why i don't understand why you keep saying it's cheating to use something that's legal in the game whether it's vs/pk/exp/arena doesn't matter because only thing that's cheating is 3rd party tool(KOXP).
    The point of using 720 HP pots nullifies the notion that the other person was at a disadvantage. For example, when you watch someone's video and they are using the PUS potion (bigger HP pot), you think to yourself, "oh, was the other person using the premium potions, too?"

When you use 720 HP potions, there is no question, and no way that the other player in the VS is at a disadvantage.

Does that make sense? This 100% ENSURES the VS is fair, from that standpoint.

As an example, here's a warrior that would wipe the floor with you, and would do it without cheating in the VS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqb9h76P4ug
    His combo is not even close to some that I have seen (legit ones), and this is 2008 which is my point exactly 6 years and you expect the game to be the same? More hp/ap/def/mana is the reason why people use larger pots because npc ones just don't cut it.
    How do you know each person he vsed had equal gear and scrolls?

iTzBryan Senior Member

How do you know each person he vsed had equal gear and scrolls?
    Half of the vs's he is completely unbuffed... So I think you're trying to point out flaws where there aren't any.. And once again, the point of this is to say that the stuff he DID use is 100% FAIR.

Either way, hopefully I'll have my crew together this summer and make a new PK video for you all to marvel at how to do it properly.

Half of the vs's he is completely unbuffed... So I think you're trying to point out flaws where there aren't any.. And once again, the point of this is to say that the stuff he DID use is 100% FAIR.

Either way, hopefully I'll have my crew together this summer and make a new PK video for you all to marvel at how to do it properly.
    What flaws...I only bothered watching first few minutes which he was fully scrolled. But ok if that happens then you can talk crap because at this point you haven't backed up anything except with words gl.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Curse weapons is up to the person if they want to fight against it or not, if they agree it is fair whether the curse goes off or not
    And wow. Those must be some HUGE NOOBS to call that FAIR. ROFL. Ya guys, post a video of your chaos weapon going off in a VS and tell everyone how good you are, that'll win my praise!

What flaws...I only bothered watching first few minutes which he was fully scrolled. But ok if that happens then you can talk crap because at this point you haven't backed up anything except with words gl.
    Are you mental?

And once again, the point of this is to say that the stuff he DID use is 100% FAIR.
    It's never 100% fair if the gear isn't equal

iTzBryan Senior Member

It's never 100% fair if the gear isn't equal
    Troll alert. Cya noob.

Banned Senior Member

I just wanna say that people that hasn't played the game since fuck knows when shouldn't be commenting on what is considered "skill". players are a lot better than they use to be and the overall skill requirement has changed. i remember talking to you bryan and you telling me that you got raped and didn't even pk anymore cause your clan sucked. any ways if all you wanna do is cry about how people vs calling it cheating while the rules was mutually agreed please go spend your time doing something else like killing your self.
    HaMaDFtw, wargrim, Tiffer and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    I just wanna say that people that hasn't played the game since fuck knows when shouldn't be commenting on what is considered "skill". players are a lot better than they use to be and the overall skill requirement has changed. i remember talking to you bryan and you telling me that you got raped and didn't even pk anymore cause your clan sucked. any ways if all you wanna do is cry about how people vs calling it cheating while the rules was mutually agreed please go spend your time doing something else like killing your self.
    totally agree.

seriously bryan you were a good BP in Ares. I remember you knew what you were doing but you need to shut the fuck up about this notions of what a fair vs is nowadays.
    a fair vs is one where items/skills are the same for both parties. PERIOD!

ps: appears you were from olympia? whatever i saw your videos
    HaMaDFtw and Tiffer like this.

well some ppl just cant move on...

Rules for BP vs:

1.) No healing once the vs starts.
    2.) 1 debuff against warriors.

BP vs BP is quite different though. I prefer all skills open and depending on server, also item swapping allowed.

Tbh, if the both parties agreed to these rules then yes, it should be a fair vs. But I kind of disagree about the use of krowaz weapons in vs since the effect is completely random and has nothing to do with individual skill. By this logic, somebody who just for some reason manages to pull off the chaos effect 10 times in one vs should be the best warrior ever? They should have vsed with some other weapons Imo, although vsing is really pointless.
    iThardy, regiss and HaMaDFtw like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    BP vs BP is quite different though. I prefer all skills open and depending on server, also item swapping allowed.

Tbh, if the both parties agreed to these rules then yes, it should be a fair vs. But I kind of disagree about the use of krowaz weapons in vs since the effect is completely random and has nothing to do with individual skill. By this logic, somebody who just for some reason manages to pull off the chaos effect 10 times in one vs should be the best warrior ever? They should have vsed with some other weapons Imo, although vsing is really pointless.
    +1 to this.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast