Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Maybe good ap won't help you in a VS?..

This is a discussion on Maybe good ap won't help you in a VS?.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by itzbryan Troll alert. Cya noob. Haha dude you've got some nerve "troll alert", the fact that you ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Troll alert. Cya noob.
    Haha dude you've got some nerve "troll alert", the fact that you don't think having equal gear is more important than using these other things makes me wonder how you started flaming about "fair" vs in the first place..if one is using +10/3 and the other +9/8 and not all +3 that is more fair then using ibexis/crisis? i don't use ibexis/crisis personally but as 83 passion its the worst not using them so maybe play the game in this century XD before you run your mouth

And wow. Those must be some HUGE NOOBS to call that FAIR. ROFL. Ya guys, post a video of your chaos weapon going off in a VS and tell everyone how good you are, that'll win my praise!

Are you mental?
    If you understood what i was referring to you wouldn't think so, you have only been criticizing people by calling everyone a noob and in your comment you said if you get your clan back together you're going to show us "how it's done", stating that clearly you are better then everyone here yet there's no proof(haven't backed anything up except words) so all i can say is you honestly need to stop calling everyone a noob because everyone who commented on this topic might have more skill then you done arguing with someone who thinks they know everything about ko and don't even play anymore it's hopeless

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    I just wanna say that people that hasn't played the game since fuck knows when shouldn't be commenting on what is considered "skill". players are a lot better than they use to be and the overall skill requirement has changed. i remember talking to you bryan and you telling me that you got raped and didn't even pk anymore cause your clan sucked. any ways if all you wanna do is cry about how people vs calling it cheating while the rules was mutually agreed please go spend your time doing something else like killing your self.
    Sure, I mean all these constant pk and vs videos are just the living proof of that.

Bro, only 2 years have passed, it's not that much time, and it's not like there's much to improve upon either! People won't suddenly find a hidden ultimate combo that no one ever thought of. The only way I can see people actually improving is if they stopped being retarded, chasing, running around like headless chickens, and finally understood how to properly pk, basically something that any capable player figured out years ago. (good job catching up!)

You make it sound like KO was a game with evolving strategies. Maybe more RNG was added and that's what you mean by this post! Too bad I'll never find out since I'm not that stupid to keep playing official servers.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Sure, I mean all these constant pk and vs videos are just the living proof of that.

Bro, only 2 years have passed, it's not that much time, and it's not like there's much to improve upon either! People won't suddenly find a hidden ultimate combo that no one ever thought of. The only way I can see people actually improving is if they stopped being retarded, chasing, running around like headless chickens, and finally understood how to properly pk, basically something that any capable player figured out years ago. (good job catching up!)

You make it sound like KO was a game with evolving strategies. Maybe more RNG was added and that's what you mean by this post! Too bad I'll never find out since I'm not that stupid to keep playing official servers.
    Lets not bother anymore,THEY are just smarter than us "Private server players/Non USKO players".
    (I keep on loling at those comments against Brian since you guys could suck his dick,he played WAY better back than,than you do now)

As an example, here's a warrior that would wipe the floor with you, and would do it without cheating in the VS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqb9h76P4ug
    i luv the part when he cancel heal hp receiver

you're even more stupid bc you don't play anymore yet you keep yourself plugged to KO forums.
    LOL!!

Of course the game strategies are going to change if you add a new character?? thats what he means when he says you guys don't play the dam game anymore, if a character can pull/debuff/stun you don't think its going to change things when you engage in pk? I wouldn't say players are better, but the fact that the dmg is so much more from melees obviously makes it harder.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    Lets not bother anymore,THEY are just smarter than us "Private server players/Non USKO players".
    (I keep on loling at those comments against Brian since you guys could suck his dick,he played WAY better back than,than you do now)
    I don't play private servers so i don't judge, but your friend is the one who thinks he is smarter then everyone clearly lol...
    if you like sucking his dick keep that stuff to yourself man, no one wants to hear it, he played way better back than is that not proving our point exactly? the fact that we are saying it was easier before(people that played and are still playing)..so he was good back in the day where there was less gear overall.
    wargrim and COLATO like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    he played way better back than is that not proving our point exactly? the fact that we are saying it was easier before(people that played and are still playing)..so he was good back in the day where there was less gear overall.
    The point is, if you guys played somewhere else except USKO, he would rape you. Ofc we'll again end up in a conversation about PSKO vs USKO when it's completely pointless comparing USKO players to PSKO players (Although there are privates with +10/+3 gear as well.....) because the stats and game tempo is different. Then again.. Based on the videos people keep sending about USKO.. I'm almost certain you only need to be 'decent' to be pro in USKO.

Btw, Neptune has some sweet combo (sadly I have never mastered warrior combo the same way..) although I've seen some other warriors do it maybe even a tad bit faster.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Here's a recurring theme that I think all of you are forgetting based off of your responses: I'm not talking about in game, not recorded vs. that you both agree is fair, that's your own problem, sure. I'm specifically referring to the VS that you put in your video and post here.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    I just wanna say that people that hasn't played the game since fuck knows when shouldn't be commenting on what is considered "skill". players are a lot better than they use to be and the overall skill requirement has changed. i remember talking to you bryan and you telling me that you got raped and didn't even pk anymore cause your clan sucked. any ways if all you wanna do is cry about how people vs calling it cheating while the rules was mutually agreed please go spend your time doing something else like killing your self.
    Oh man. This is too funny. People are a lot better than they use to be? That's just a sad, sad, egotistical statement. Coming from someone with a priest who can go afk in CZ while 2 parties beat on him and come back without dying, you shouldn't talk too much about skill progression.

First off, I haven't PK'd in over a year because I'm applying to graduate school and taking entrance exams. Second, my clan sucks because my real clan doesn't play atm -- hoping in 2 weeks or so we've got a full party again once everyone's school dies down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    BP vs BP is quite different though. I prefer all skills open and depending on server, also item swapping allowed.

Tbh, if the both parties agreed to these rules then yes, it should be a fair vs. But I kind of disagree about the use of krowaz weapons in vs since the effect is completely random and has nothing to do with individual skill. By this logic, somebody who just for some reason manages to pull off the chaos effect 10 times in one vs should be the best warrior ever? They should have vsed with some other weapons Imo, although vsing is really pointless.
    I didn't say "BP vs BP." -- That's a whole different box of worms.

Haha dude you've got some nerve "troll alert", the fact that you don't think having equal gear is more important than using these other things makes me wonder how you started flaming about "fair" vs in the first place..if one is using +10/3 and the other +9/8 and not all +3 that is more fair then using ibexis/crisis? i don't use ibexis/crisis personally but as 83 passion its the worst not using them so maybe play the game in this century XD before you run your mouth
    Think about these questions, little "Tiffer":

Would you ever vs a level 1 character and put it in your PK video as a serious VS? No, why? Because that doesn't show skill.
    Would you ever vs someone whose gear was literally +2 higher than you at every slot? No, why? Because assuming they aren't brain dead, you will lose.

When you make PK videos, you include VS's of players that are respected, considered "good," but aren't going to wipe the floor with you, or else why in the hell would you post it? Therefore, the gear in a VS is going to be similar.

Point being, you are literally trying to pick my argument apart 1 word at a time, looking for anything to start an argument which is why you are a troll. Of course equal gear matters, but in a PK video you aren't going to have 100% equal gear, ever -- and you know it. The above guidelines for making a good, respectable vid are going to account. Once again, videos that don't account for that get called out on it.

done arguing with someone who thinks they know everything about ko and don't even play anymore it's hopeless
    I don't play anymore? :O How am I planning to make a PK video if I'm not playing anymore? +logic.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Btw, Neptune has some sweet combo (sadly I have never mastered warrior combo the same way..) although I've seen some other warriors do it maybe even a tad bit faster.
    Neptune is coming back to play

First off, I haven't PK'd in over a year because I'm applying to graduate school and taking entrance exams. Second, my clan sucks because my real clan doesn't play atm -- hoping in 2 weeks or so we've got a full party again once everyone's school dies down.
    I don't play anymore? :O How am I planning to make a PK video if I'm not playing anymore? +logic.
    something doesn't add up mate
    Tiffer likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    something doesn't add up mate
    Logging into the game and PKing are two different things, "mate"

riiight! bc logging into the game equals playing it.
    my bad

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    riiight! bc logging into the game equals playing it.
    my bad
    EXPing in fact does equal playing it..

EXPing in fact does equal playing it..
    curently with genie hard to dissagree that one.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast