Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Maybe good ap won't help you in a VS?..

This is a discussion on Maybe good ap won't help you in a VS?.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by itzbryan And also, @FuriousKO, you are a two faced piece of shit acting "buddy-buddy" when I let ...
Page: 10

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    And also, @FuriousKO, you are a two faced piece of shit acting "buddy-buddy" when I let you on my priest, and now you're going to talk shit like you can't stand me. LMFAO. What an absolute two faced prick.
    i didn't mind you till i had to read your insanely retarded posts. your posts are so stupid you're arguing facts with opinions which is the dumbest kind of person you can be. btw your priest build was shit i wanted nothing to do with playing that shitty priest.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    i didn't mind you till i had to read your insanely retarded posts. your posts are so stupid you're arguing facts with opinions which is the dumbest kind of person you can be. btw your priest build was shit i wanted nothing to do with playing that shitty priest.
    First off, the reason why you didn't play my priest was because you told me that you had no idea how to play BP, I didn't have enough coin for you, and that we weren't active enough, so let's not lie about the reason you didn't play the character, please.

And my "insanely retarded post" simply says that if you are going to post a video showing a VS and claim that you are better than the other player, you should conduct the VS in a blatantly fair manner. If you or anyone disagrees with this idea then you have some serious issues.

iTzBryan Senior Member

On a concluding note, I'll offer this lovely PK video posted some months ago: 2013 ronark land /// battle priest in action !!! .

As you will find, many people posted in this guy's topic and flamed him for healing himself providing a blatant unfair advantage even though he clearly beat them. Ring any bells? Such biased opinions some of us have

Get owned.

On a concluding note, I'll offer this lovely PK video posted some months ago: 2013 ronark land /// battle priest in action !!! .

As you will find, many people posted in this guy's topic and flamed him for healing himself providing a blatant unfair advantage even though he clearly beat them. Ring any bells? Such biased opinions some of us have

Get owned.
    I'm not sure if you're referring to me Bryan since I'm the only one that posted on that topic and is posting on this one. And I did quite de opposite. In both topics I said the same thing: The only FAIR vs is one where both parties are using the same gear/skills/class/etc etc etc. And that VSing means absolutely nothing to me.

I guess you won't refer to the blatant unfair advantage other warriors have like higher AP, HP, AC attack speed, etc.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    I guess you won't refer to the blatant unfair advantage other warriors have like higher AP, HP, AC attack speed, etc.
    I guess you've completely neglected to read my other post where I've addressed this.

EDIT: I'll copy it here, so you can see...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Haha dude you've got some nerve "troll alert", the fact that you don't think having equal gear is more important than using these other things makes me wonder how you started flaming about "fair" vs in the first place..if one is using +10/3 and the other +9/8 and not all +3 that is more fair then using ibexis/crisis? i don't use ibexis/crisis personally but as 83 passion its the worst not using them so maybe play the game in this century XD before you run your mouth
    Think about these questions, little "Tiffer":

Would you ever vs a level 1 character and put it in your PK video as a serious VS? No, why? Because that doesn't show skill.
    Would you ever vs someone whose gear was literally +2 higher than you at every slot? No, why? Because assuming they aren't brain dead, you will lose.

When you make PK videos, you include VS's of players that are respected, considered "good," but aren't going to wipe the floor with you, or else why in the hell would you post it? Therefore, the gear in a VS is going to be similar.

Of course equal gear matters, but in a PK video you aren't going to have 100% equal gear, ever -- and you know it. The above guidelines for making a good, respectable vid are going to account. Once again, videos that don't account for that get called out on it.

I guess you've completely neglected to read my other post where I've addressed this.

EDIT: I'll copy it here, so you can see...

Think about these questions, little "Tiffer":

Would you ever vs a level 1 character and put it in your PK video as a serious VS? No, why? Because that doesn't show skill.
    Would you ever vs someone whose gear was literally +2 higher than you at every slot? No, why? Because assuming they aren't brain dead, you will lose.

When you make PK videos, you include VS's of players that are respected, considered "good," but aren't going to wipe the floor with you, or else why in the hell would you post it? Therefore, the gear in a VS is going to be similar.

Of course equal gear matters, but in a PK video you aren't going to have 100% equal gear, ever -- and you know it. The above guidelines for making a good, respectable vid are going to account. Once again, videos that don't account for that get called out on it.
    Yea maybe considering the fact that all the best old KO players had pretty much the best gear (if not close enough) in all their videos little "bryan", so your point about people making videos of equal/similar gears is false, maybe go tell anyone who ever made a pk video in the past to delete it if they have better items because according to you "why the hell would you post it"
    wargrim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    I wouldn't like to push my nose into this either,but there are PK private servers for 18xx , 19xx and i can assure you that from what i've seen from USKO (Rogues),i'd rape EACH and EVERY one without even being egoistic here,
    are you even aware of the combo style they're doing? I won't be the judge of your PK skills since i've never bothered to see those,but what i could assure is that some new effects,pots,skills (perhaps) wouldn't effect a old KO player at all.
    I went from the old MYKO style to the 18xx,19xx in about huh lets say 2 days?

It's not like i disrespect any of you but from the videos i've seen it just didn't impress me.

P.s I don't personally know Bryan so i'm in now way his "cock sucker" (Like wtf),but i've seen his videos which DID impress me.
    Well you said everyone else can suck his cock(why you said this no idea), anyways I shouldn't have said what I said either my bad, kind of got caught up in all the arguing.

Again you claim you can beat any of these rogues but nothing proves you can, maybe beat them then say you're the best?

Tiffer, itzbryan and Oscar like this.

Little archer Senior Member

you're even more stupid bc you don't play anymore yet you keep yourself plugged to KO forums.
    LOL!!
    I play private servers from time to time.

Sorry apprentice troll you've gotta try harder.

Itzbryan you have fans on anatolia server, there is radom clan using the same nick as you like itzdegano, itzsinins etc.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Btw, Neptune has some sweet combo (sadly I have never mastered warrior combo the same way..) although I've seen some other warriors do it maybe even a tad bit faster.
    Getting a bit more off topic, but ay check this one out. I forgot he made this video. It was from the event a few years ago, and everyone was talking shit on him saying if they had the same gear they would win, and this is what happened when they got the chance to back it up

PS - Best sin the game ever dun seen is at 3:20. Take notes people.

imnonoob.wmv - YouTube

geez are you kidding me? DO YOU READ before replying?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I play private servers from time to time.

Sorry apprentice troll you've gotta try harder.
    and here comes the faggot! btw SOLID comeback LOL
    Razor what happened to you? you've turned into a dim-witted twat. fucking wasted 2 seconds reading your reply! I will always hate you for that haha

iTzBryan Senior Member

geez are you kidding me? DO YOU READ before replying?

and here comes the faggot! btw SOLID comeback LOL
    Razor what happened to you? you've turned into a dim-witted twat. fucking wasted 2 seconds reading your reply! I will always hate you for that haha
    Are you ever going to reply to my main argument? Or just nit pick about nothing? You are very good at avoiding the actual argument and pointing out extraneous information. You should be a politician.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    Right, ive given up, post all the flames against each other you want. I cant keep up anymore, just no racist comments/ personal information.

Im out
    not even the admin has anymore fucks to give. *throws a beer*

Are you ever going to reply to my main argument? Or just nit pick about nothing? You are very good at avoiding the actual argument and pointing out extraneous information. You should be a politician.
    what main argument? You've no idea what you're talking about and I couldn't care less about your thoughts. I really don't care about your arguments with Adi, Tiffer or Furious. My last reply was made for the allusions towards me (I think). You already know what I think about VSing so do the math chap.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast