Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Maybe good ap won't help you in a VS?..

This is a discussion on Maybe good ap won't help you in a VS?.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Teddy not even the admin has anymore fucks to give. *throws a beer* Fighting a loosing battle ...
Page: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    not even the admin has anymore fucks to give. *throws a beer*
    Fighting a loosing battle mate

Unless i ban over half the forum, then i wouldn't get my daily laughter at adults arguing over a game

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post

Unless i ban over half the forum, then i wouldn't get my daily laughter at adults arguing over a game
    sports are games to you must laugh a lot then (especially since it's playoffs in majority of sports atm) unless you don't watch any sports then forget what i said

Little archer Senior Member

Arguing about anything is fair game on the internet. Some people just take it way too seriously (looking at you wall of text builders).

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    what main argument? You've no idea what you're talking about and I couldn't care less about your thoughts. I really don't care about your arguments with Adi, Tiffer or Furious. My last reply was made for the allusions towards me (I think). You already know what I think about VSing so do the math chap.
    If you don't care about my arguments then why are you posting here responding to everything I say? "Something doesn't add up mate." -- What a fucking idiot.

And no, nothing was made towards you, you're a nobody. I have no idea who you are nor do I care. Your ego is just far too large to stay out of any argument regardless of whether you have anything to add, which clearly by your last 3 posts you don't.

I keep posting here waiting for someone to actually provide their own side of the argument and all I've seen is some 14 year olds posting "that's just the way it is," "fuck you," etc etc.

So essentially, you all believe that in general, making it a vs using duration pots or changing gear in order to win is 100% acceptable. Roger that, noobs.

EDIT: Should add this before someone else once again takes something out of context:

Here's a recurring theme that I think all of you are forgetting based off of your responses: I'm not talking about in game, not recorded vs. that you both agree is fair, that's your own problem, sure. I'm specifically referring to the VS that you put in your video and post here to be judged by your peers.
    Also, as for the only argument I've seen that favors the other side is that this Adi guy said that they both agreed on the conditions to use duration pots, etc etc. -- That's 100% fine. Once again though, I'm talking about a general PK video where nobody is going to assume that you both agreed on using that shit, which therefore makes it an unfair vs.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    If you don't care about my arguments then why are you posting here responding to everything I say? "Something doesn't add up mate." -- What a fucking idiot.

And no, nothing was made towards you, you're a nobody. I have no idea who you are nor do I care. Your ego is just far too large to stay out of any argument regardless of whether you have anything to add, which clearly by your last 3 posts you don't.

I keep posting here waiting for someone to actually provide their own side of the argument and all I've seen is some 14 year olds posting "that's just the way it is," "fuck you," etc etc.

So essentially, you all believe that in general, making it a vs using duration pots or changing gear in order to win is 100% acceptable. Roger that, noobs.

EDIT: Should add this before someone else once again takes something out of context:
    Usually the uploaded videos to be judged here are "in game" and "recorded" :S whether agreed upon fairness or not--on this video or any other lol

Nobody agrees with you, they just don't really care bottom line.

Ps-grim has been pking with us as a priest and is pretty good so calling him a nobody and noob when he pks and you only exp is ironic, gotta stop these unnecessary accusations...

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    so calling him a nobody and noob when he pks and you only exp is ironic, gotta stop these unnecessary accusations...
    I'll call anyone in this forum a noob regardless of how much USD they spend on their pixels or how many butt buddies will back them up if they think using duration pots or switching gear in a general PK video VS is acceptable. So yes, hes a noob. Since you still won't say that it's not right, you're a noob, too.

And for the sake of being clear, I'm not smashing this specific video because Adi said the entire point of the VS was to use all this shit, I'm talking, once again, in general.

shane r u amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    shane u r amazing
    Fixed it for you.
    itzbryan likes this.

Getting a bit more off topic, but ay check this one out. I forgot he made this video. It was from the event a few years ago, and everyone was talking shit on him saying if they had the same gear they would win, and this is what happened when they got the chance to back it up

PS - Best sin the game ever dun seen is at 3:20. Take notes people.

imnonoob.wmv - YouTube
    Based on his combo I'd say he's nothing compared to the sins now Not in vs at least.

Also, as for the only argument I've seen that favors the other side is that this Adi guy said that they both agreed on the conditions to use duration pots, etc etc. -- That's 100% fine. Once again though, I'm talking about a general PK video where nobody is going to assume that you both agreed on using that shit, which therefore makes it an unfair vs.
    I said I don't care about your arguments with certain people bc you do nothing else than whine like the little teenager bitch that you are. That comment was made bc I found it amusing that you contradicted yourself. Wasn't trying to be a smartass or anything. but take it however you wanna take it.

If the allusion to the topic you quoted wasn't made towards me then this just confirms what a dipshit you are since nobody commenting in this topic took part in the other one.
    And what ego are you talking about? Am I the one talking crap about others and saying how awesome I am and how I would destroy everyone that appear in the nowadays videos?
    So don't drag me into your petty talks nor put me in any sack you arrogant prick. Realize that we're all different people talking about different things

iTzBryan Senior Member

I said I don't care about your arguments with certain people bc you do nothing else than whine like the little teenager bitch that you are. That comment was made bc I found it amusing that you contradicted yourself. Wasn't trying to be a smartass or anything. but take it however you wanna take it.

If the allusion to the topic you quoted wasn't made towards me then this just confirms what a dipshit you are since nobody commenting in this topic took part in the other one.
    And what ego are you talking about? Am I the one talking crap about others and saying how awesome I am and how I would destroy everyone that appear in the nowadays videos?
    So don't drag me into your petty talks nor put me in any sack you arrogant prick. Realize that we're all different people talking about different things
    Once again, in none of your meaningless rambling do you address the issue at hand. Class act.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Based on his combo I'd say he's nothing compared to the sins now Not in vs at least.
    Yeah idk. Haven't been in contact with him for a few years now... wish I could get him to play again

Once again, in none of your meaningless rambling do you address the issue at hand. Class act.

Yeah idk. Haven't been in contact with him for a few years now... wish I could get him to play again
    The issue at hand? what would that be since you've been all over the map and nowhere at the same time.
    I already said what I think about VSing. Want me to say it in a different language? use pictures? draw a special chart for you? Definitely more arse than class

iTzBryan Senior Member

The issue at hand? what would that be since you've been all over the map and nowhere at the same time.
    I already said what I think about VSing. Want me to say it in a different language? use pictures? draw a special chart for you? Definitely more arse than class
    You just seem very angry when all I'm trying to figure out is whether or not people (including you) really think using duration pots and changing gear in VS is acceptable (which you never addressed)

And I respect your opinion on VSing as far as it's not 100% fair unless you have the same gear, I agree o.0. But as you know, that's impossible to make happen, and I've already responded to this in a previous post. I'm talking about the things you can control.

You just seem very angry when all I'm trying to figure out is whether or not people (including you) really think using duration pots and changing gear in VS is acceptable (which you never addressed)

And I respect your opinion on VSing as far as it's not 100% fair unless you have the same gear, I agree o.0. But as you know, that's impossible to make happen, and I've already responded to this in a previous post. I'm talking about the things you can control.
    I'm not angry
    So we got 2 subjects here. What is acceptable and what isn't. and what is fair and what isn't.
    First of all I don't believe a VS proves anything and a VS will never be 100% fair unless both players use the same gear and skills (this includes changing armor and using duration pots) if both do it it's fair in my eyes. Yes this means that to me a vs between a rogue and a warrior will never be 100% equal or fair. of course you can approximate but it will never be a match between equal parts.
    Now if it's acceptable or not to use certain skills, use certain pots, change gear, etc? in my eyes everything is acceptable as long as both players agree on it. Now it (using dura pots, etc) being better or worse is a different story. Here I don't have an opinion since I don't believe in Vs. I just don't care I guess

iTzBryan Senior Member

I'm not angry
    So we got 2 subjects here. What is acceptable and what isn't. and what is fair and what isn't.
    First of all I don't believe a VS proves anything and a VS will never be 100% fair unless both players use the same gear and skills (this includes changing armor and using duration pots) if both do it it's fair in my eyes. Yes this means that to me a vs between a rogue and a warrior will never be 100% equal or fair. of course you can approximate but it will never be a match between equal parts.
    Now if it's acceptable or not to use certain skills, use certain pots, change gear, etc? in my eyes everything is acceptable as long as both players agree on it. Now it (using dura pots, etc) being better or worse is a different story. Here I don't have an opinion since I don't believe in Vs. I just don't care I guess
    Once again, I 100% agree with you. O.O. If players agree to do it it's fine. I'm specifically saying, if you post a PK video for your peers to watch, and you want it to be taken seriously, you should present the VS in a manner that leaves no question to your peers whether you were being fair or not. Aka don't use duration pots, etc. etc. -- that's all I'm saying