Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Maybe good ap won't help you in a VS?..

This is a discussion on Maybe good ap won't help you in a VS?.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. Bryan, like it or not.. you didn't play KO for a long time and you're probably nothing compared to ...
Page: 9

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1. Bryan, like it or not.. you didn't play KO for a long time and you're probably nothing compared to nowaday's ko players.
    Even if u used to be awesome player back in the days when you was active, now you can't compete with people unless you're active and you understand the way people play nowadays.

2. Most of the players that argue with you there, are players who play on daily basis and got idea what's going on these days in-game.
    I know, it might sound stupid but leave all the ego in this forum and all the trashtalk
    I'm pretty sure that none that didn't play for the last... lets say.. 4?years could just come back and player perfect.
    I'm not talking about the way you used to play back then and now, it doesn't matter.. people in this game keep changing game their style and learn stuff.

3. Like you said, you're not playing anymore.
    Therefore, I don't see why you even bother pushing your nose into that subject that much.

I'm just throwing an example of oldschool player here,
    000000. Back in the days this guy used to rape everyone in cz because he knew one or two things more than any other decent player and also he was strong.. gear wise.
    But today, even if he get a GG gear and he'll come back to play.. you think he'll be speical like he was before?
    No, people have learned the stuff he knew long time ago.. Actually 000000 came cwest 2years ago or so.. and played as a rogue.
    I personally expected more from this specific person, but guess what? he wasn't any speical.. yea he was okay but he wasn't a beast.

Just stop talking like you know everything while you know maybe... 70% of what decent / active players nowadays know.

Like my comment or not, you might say that I'm stupid or whatsoever like you said to tiffer.
    But I'm coming with facts here, unlike you.

Cheers.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    1. Bryan, like it or not.. you didn't play KO for a long time and you're probably nothing compared to nowaday's ko players.
    Even if u used to be awesome player back in the days when you was active, now you can't compete with people unless you're active and you understand the way people play nowadays.

2. Most of the players that argue with you there, are players who play on daily basis and got idea what's going on these days in-game.
    I know, it might sound stupid but leave all the ego in this forum and all the trashtalk
    I'm pretty sure that none that didn't play for the last... lets say.. 4?years could just come back and player perfect.
    I'm not talking about the way you used to play back then and now, it doesn't matter.. people in this game keep changing game their style and learn stuff.

Therefore, I don't see why you even bother pushing your nose into that subject that much.

000000. Back in the days this guy used to rape everyone in cz because he knew one or two things more than any other decent player and also he was strong.. gear wise.
    But today, even if he get a GG gear and he'll come back to play.. you think he'll be speical like he was before?
    No, people have learned the stuff he knew long time ago.. Actually 000000 came cwest 2years ago or so.. and played as a rogue.
    I personally expected more from this specific person, but guess what? he wasn't any speical.. yea he was okay but he wasn't a beast.

Just stop talking like you know everything while you know maybe... 70% of what decent / active players nowadays know.

Like my comment or not, you might say that I'm stupid or whatsoever like you said to tiffer.

Cheers.
    well some psko servers still work that way (osko/yourko)

but cant compare usko to psko

Cheers.
    I wouldn't like to push my nose into this either,but there are PK private servers for 18xx , 19xx and i can assure you that from what i've seen from USKO (Rogues),i'd rape EACH and EVERY one without even being egoistic here,
    are you even aware of the combo style they're doing? I won't be the judge of your PK skills since i've never bothered to see those,but what i could assure is that some new effects,pots,skills (perhaps) wouldn't effect a old KO player at all.
    I went from the old MYKO style to the 18xx,19xx in about huh lets say 2 days?

It's not like i disrespect any of you but from the videos i've seen it just didn't impress me.

P.s I don't personally know Bryan so i'm in now way his "cock sucker" (Like wtf),but i've seen his videos which DID impress me.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Your entire argument is that my views are outdated because I don't play anymore and I really don't understand where everyone is getting their information from because as I see it I have a fully geared BP ready to PK...

iTzBryan Senior Member

And also, @FuriousKO, you are a two faced piece of shit acting "buddy-buddy" when I let you on my priest, and now you're going to talk shit like you can't stand me. LMFAO. What an absolute two faced prick.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Just the fact that you believe you can actually PK with a BP in cz these days............

EDIT
    If you got a character and you're not playing it doesn't means you actually know whats going on in game.

Just being honest here.

Just the fact that you believe you can actually PK with a BP in cz these days............
    and thats why private servers are fun

iTzBryan Senior Member

Hahahahaha. I'm going to quote this if I ever get my PK group together.. 2.8k AP + 8k HP + 1500 AC says I'll shut your mouth quick.

Skill>your mindset.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    and thats why private servers are fun
    When it comes to playing BP, yes I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Hahahahaha. I'm going to quote this if I ever get my PK group together.. 2.8k AP + 8k HP + 1500 AC says I'll shut your mouth quick.

Skill>your mindset.
    I'm waiting to see it, and I'm talking about decent CZ players.
    Not lvl 70 warriors with raptors +7.

And it has nothing to do with my mindset, again..
    The comment I made include facts in it, not just what I think.

you're the one that posting nonsense comments here while you KNOW NOTHING about KO this days.

Like really, dude.. move on and stop talking trash because people will continue pissing on your meaningless comments
    over and over.

When it comes to playing BP, yes I agree.
    i bet when it comes to play duo and stuff aswell , no arrow cd , minor cd #Fun

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    i bet when it comes to play duo and stuff aswell , no arrow cd , minor cd #Fun
    about duo.. I could disagree.
    about archer(arrow cd) yeah, you're probably right.

minor.. its just a nerf because every single turk in usko uses pedal.
    seems fair in my opinion.. if you're good skilled rogue you can win warriors with/without minor cooldown

about duo.. I could disagree.
    about archer(arrow cd) yeah, you're probably right.

minor.. its just a nerf because every single turk in usko uses pedal.
    seems fair in my opinion.. if you're good skilled rogue you can win warriors with/without minor cooldown
    well pedal is gay , or the macro stuff

but ppl in usko still pedal so they didn't fix shit

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post

Skill>your mindset.
    I hope those stats are unbuffed. in USKO that's just plain rubbish.
    brambor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    I hope those stats are unbuffed. in USKO that's just plain rubbish.
    wery mean
    but for sure it's fll scrolls xD

Banned Senior Member

I hope u kiddin with these stats... Lol

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast