Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

me

This is a discussion on me within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my lv 61 Bp has 1800 ap with hell brekaer +6 :lol:...
Page: 3

my lv 61 Bp has 1800 ap with hell brekaer +6 :lol:

Pretorian_BG

????????? u dont duff in a vs or heal in a vs, what server are u from. rofl.[/b]
    ahahaha u kidding man ? Whats the point of being bp when u cant duff or even heal rofl...

and

my resist sucks also sucks.
    think i could beat him?[/b]
    i can beat u ^_^

SilentDaemon

aq very nice priest

=WFC=TouchMyBlade

no i havent :S in edana we vs no duff no heal no restore. Also no many bps orc side, atleast worth fighting.[/b]

+1 the point of a vs is to show who is better on an equal lvl. Ive beaten lvl 72's on my lvl 65 becuase i was full duff and they buff/heal and werent running scrolls (this was in war not proper vs) and it was easy cos they spend whole time curing and rebuffing. But whats the point in that its not a fair vs as it is too one sided.

When a duffer vs a buffer either both are scrolled or both get an UNDY buff. no duffs no heals, no restore. Then you got nothin but lvl, items, combo, and potting. Most ppl dont vs unless there stats are similar so really it should only come down to combo and potting.

Im a duffer and I neva duff in 1v1's even if they are running an undy buff and even if they malice me first i just cure and go in swinging, but im chitin so paper's dont scare me.

If you use scrolls and 10K heal and duff no class can beat you. Unless you got crap LR, but every good BP should have Lightning belt and Scorpian Shield. Thats why everyone complains when you use any of your skillz in a 1v1. Ya not aloud to duff or heal or they cry. which is annoying sometimes when your vs a warrior who has double the AP, AC and HP of you but makes it all the more sweeter when you beat him, that way he can blame it on lag lol.

Peace

ok at 73 i had
    180 HP (+35)
    5500 hp with 2000 scroll o_0 ?
    wtf? how do you have 8k

with undying gear with like 180(+100+) i had 7500 :/

careface

HotAsIce

Some of the most amusing PK videos have been between duffers actually. But I guess your right, if your dumb enough to try to pk on buffs as a priest, then I suppose you would want a vs without debuffs :P

with 2k buff sc i have 6378.
    with full undy gear 9967

and i have never versed somone with duffs seriously. maybe cause im 60 heal 60 buff 12 helis ^^.

anyways petroian lets vs today PLS lol. <3

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

scrolled, hp 6k[/b]
    ss or bullshit. <_<[/b]
    this pic was taken this morning and now im int priest again![/b]
    lol .. knew you were full of shit..

sexycomboot

yeh lol .. to obvious ahah so can see its not right

venom

my resist sucks also sucks.
    think i could beat him?[/b]
    yep

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

edena= bp&#39;s only use malice against warriors no other class and no heals aloud... thats how it should be on all servers too.... with helis you dont need duffs only warrior and priests that use 1920.... that is just noob right there how is it a vs if hes spamming 1920 on himself

venom

Why shouldnt all classes use their skills? That pretty dumb. Its lame to cure whole time but thats the game.

Pretorian_BG

edena= bp&#39;s only use malice against warriors no other class and no heals aloud... thats how it should be on all servers too.... with helis you dont need duffs only warrior and priests that use 1920.... that is just noob right there how is it a vs if hes spamming 1920 on himself[/b]
    then warrios and rouges are not allowed to use attack skills ....
    u funny rofl :wacko:

ok at 73 i had
    180 HP (+35)
    5500 hp with 2000 scroll o_0 ?
    wtf? how do you have 8k

with undying gear with like 180(+100+) i had 7500 :/[/b]
    my uniques are not the kind u would expect a bp to have ^^.(not str uniques)

venom - yep to beating him? or my resist sucks?(dont worry i have ss +7, ice light fire belts ) or both?

Pretorian_BG - UM if u are Nath i have beaten u already... lol.

trytankme - i guess ppl vs differently. but i dont use heals or duffs.

HotAsIce - "if your dumb enough to try to pk on buffs as a priest, then I suppose you would want a vs without debuffs" why would i waste my kc on 2k buff sc when i can take 3 seconds of my time putting on my undy gear and get 3.8k? sounds like your the dumb one ^^.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast