Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

me agaist 2 top in Manes

This is a discussion on me agaist 2 top in Manes within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good job on yapma theif, i think your the only one who ive seen come close to killing him in ...
Page: 3

good job on yapma theif, i think your the only one who ive seen come close to killing him in 1v1. ( besides his own clan members >_> )

maybe we can make pvp some time.

I ask him to vs me but he never replay in cz even with his new +9 shit
    he either town if he is solo or bring 2-3 duffers

IF thats TOP skill lvl on Manes , then i feel sry for this server oO

HATE ME

Banned

Looks like you outgear the first guy. Same gear I think he would win honestly.[/b]
    lol if olnly u know him he have rol+3 and rol+2 while i use dual +2...well not big difference... he use EME+2 and RE+3 while i use dual HR+1..
    He have IN+1 and IB+0 while i have both +0.... I know still not big difference but was not thats the point ^^
    If u want know all when i was 76 and he 80 he used critical in VS and we used always finish the VS with me dead and he 10% or less hp so dont worry ^^
    The VS with him are closed only when his criticals work good otherwise... Just see in the first VS how iam almost redballing after criticals and my 15% HP wont go down and he from 90% go to 0%.. he could not finish me lol.... what i want say is that he ofc is not the best^^ lol at 2nd and 3nd VS more then 3k hp left

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MortalDance)</div>
    IF thats TOP skill lvl on Manes , then i feel sry for this server oO

HATE ME[/b]

No lol :P i said top for mean something like most know, but that 2 player are not the best in Manes ofc... Gay 80 spring3r fat warrior (the guy here in the forum) also with +0 and +8 can pwn the warrior that i VSed in the video..why? well i vsed both and there is a little difference but spring3r is better

and ty for good comments

Tsikis

everyone is good with cooldown minor pfff....anyway try to learn wr combo....

Gay 80 spring3r fat warrior (the guy here in the forum) also with +0 and +8 can pwn the warrior that i VSed in the video..why? well i vsed both and there is a little difference but spring3r is better[/b]
    sie i have roc +1 now :P

agendas

Was it really needed to post all that? links would have been enough.[/b]
    Was it necessary to say that? fuk no it wasn&#39;t so fuk off

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123