Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MeinKampf the Martyr [intro video]

This is a discussion on MeinKampf the Martyr [intro video] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; minor pedal cheating noob bb...
Page: 2

Banned

minor pedal cheating noob bb

Banned

he doesnt cheat..he is just gg dont fucking hate cause he owns u ...go cry somewhere eles where people care what u say....good video bro .i loved it ..cant wait till u make a full pk video !! 10/10

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

minor pedal cheating noob bb[/b]
    i cheat u in the asshole of an elephant

Banned

i cheat u in the asshole of an elephant[/b]
    lol

oO Jc Oo

good combo ^^

martyr? lol ok

legend?

welcome to diez

LithiumBunny12

Still anyone with those items can beat anyone your still a fag who got all his items from killedby and there duping/babashopping ways will never end. Its because of people like you and all your gay killedby friends that i left this game and many others. But sorry your not good and nor will you ever be a legend. Get over your huge ego and go piss off and ur girl friend still ends with .jpg so your life still blows.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Still anyone with those items can beat anyone your still a fag who got all his items from killedby and there duping/babashopping ways will never end. Its because of people like you and all your gay killedby friends that i left this game and many others. But sorry your not good and nor will you ever be a legend. Get over your huge ego and go piss off and ur girl friend still ends with .jpg so your life still blows.[/b]
    1. I hate killedby and they hate me i havent any contact to them
    2. lol dupe where u know they are dupe im dont interested to wear 2 years the same shell +8 a cheap merchant item that are 450m and it isnt impossible to make it +9 it is easy when u have enough +8 pieces to upgrade and luck and we are in diez and not logos or ronark and this server have enough +8 pieces
    3. what u mean with it is easy to beat them with this items i havent +3 jewels or something they are +1 +2 and from the 2 parts shell the 4 dex u cant be undying
    4. u said im not good ok upload your own video and show me if u are better i think u are only JELOUS
    5. this video is only for entertainment and dont mean any ego so stfu
    6. i saw many ppl who are jelous but i fuck of this ppl they only havent nothing to show and must make flame on topics
    7. diez is a very old server and here are all possible and the half server half +9 items and i talked to gm and he said it is allowed till +20 rebirth
    so i dont care what ppl say they only jelous and flaming topics with her rubbish comments

have fun all

_Priest_Of_God_

Big ego bro but good movie Your bright as hell xD

NathanAlgren

9.5/10

nice vid bro

Banned

nice intro video .
    good boots and glovals +9 :P
    im watching your other movies now

LithiumBunny12

do i really need to prove that im better than you are whatever its a stupid game anyways

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

how to make 'outlook' of elmorad castle? hmm u made like 'bird' perspective its cool ^.^ me lyke it

TnT
    Banned

wuhaha with those items every beginner can kill anyone even without minor you just a fag, your minor sux aswell that minor is achievable eyes closed. In the video u show how babashopped gays can be act superior.

btw you must be joking ! Legend LMAO !!!
    Just a tip Legends are named not of one's self, the true Legends are ppl who nominate them as a Legend.

/today's tiny tots :lol:

nice movie , good music 9,9/10

Nice editing.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast