Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Merchant Fuckups

This is a discussion on Merchant Fuckups within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We think that some hacker just merchant off all the items on this account or something or just a mad-dog ...
Page: 4

We think that some hacker just merchant off all the items on this account or something or just a mad-dog person...don't know but heh that's not my problem to worry about!!!!

The guy also merchanted elixier+8 (no-rebirth) for 350m but no more money...

This happen a while ago, not in today's market, but can't beat ROF+0 for 600m

ambrosino

i think u miss typed again?=P its 179,999,999[/b]
    yaa se im a fail at numbers so when all u guys get lucky buying stuff for cheap, its cause of idiots like me :P

i bought an iron impact for 799 coins. He forgot 6x 9's. thats quite a lot Oo''

funny thing was he had a lupus pendant +1 right beside it, and it was correctly priced at like 299,999,999 :P

a few days ago i messed up, me and my cousin share the same acount, he bought a iron bow + 1rb for 79m on c-west its worth 180m, then i went to merchant it and i sold it for 179,999 instead of 17,999,999[/b]
    You fuckin idiot...I'm his cousin.Today on cwest I saw a ice giga +1reb 2h go for 50mil

You fuckin idiot...I'm his cousin.Today on cwest I saw a ice giga +1reb 2h go for 50mil[/b]
    lmao, priceless

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I bought II +6 rebirth for 200m.. Someone also merchanted full warrior unique set on CZ for 200k each but I didnt have any money on me and someone else bought them right in front of me <.<

3 days ago I bought 2 trinas for 19mil each instead of 190 mil each and sold them for 200 mil each. The same day I turned in 10 frags and got a FR and a Sherion, made 1% (alot for me lol) and got a frag at greeds, so it was a good day for me...

I know I got some good deals in the past but its been so long I can&#39;t remember the others lol.

Icy

or NPC&#39;ing all their FP DD helms for pot money, because we&#39;ve had wayyyyyy to many of them :<[/b]
    reformatted my comp
    cypher i bought rogue fp+9 for 1m and didnt know its worth
    kinda traded to some dude for a chitin+1 pauldron

one time in xig when Fire Blast scrolls were selling for 500m
    i found a full merchant of Fire Blast scrolls for 5000 from that day on i had a good amount of money in xig

C-East i put up souls for 500k a piece and would get money off turks really easy.

i dont have a SS but i bought a full merchant stand of priest chitin+8 clean for 200k each...

tried to up them all cause it was when i was quitting lol...got one to +10 rb but failed going+11...others i tried all +9 from +8 lol...

good memories

RE5PECTmf

Exclannie sold a WDN+3 for like 50m thinking was a +0
    ALso a clannie bought a II +7rb for the price of a +1 rb[/b]
    Some dude put a II+7 reb for 250m , and I was like WTF , wouldn&#39;t even bought it if he didn&#39;t set up merch over me during night , so I canceled merch in the morning to move and saw it . Also when bus dupe was crazy , bought WOE+7 for 10gb when it was like 100-120 gb . Friend of mine got way more luck tho . So far he bought smitte hammer +8 , ske belt +2 .. bronze belt +2 .. md +8 and shard +3 reb ( when md was like 70gb or so,shard even more ) ... all out of merch . Actually , in those times , he used to run with at least 10gbs all the time and catch newbs before FT or lunar war . Ppl can be so greedy and take out anything w/o even looking at price lol One time , before lunar war , I merchanted bronze coin in rush for 10m , some1 bought it instantly :P

kookookachoo

Bought a in+0 out of a merch goin to dlw, for some reason I had money on me, good thing I did. I don&#39;t remember how much IN was back then, but it definitely wasnt anywhere close to being in merch.

lopezik

i bought shell +10 rebith at dies for i think 25m ? i dont remember cos that was ages ago.

and i lost ss this one when i bought it. I got just one when i have it on me.

I once saw an buying merchant wich was buying 2 of those new cubes for 75m each, a little bit further someone sold those cubes for 4 mil each, I had an nice 142 mil profit :lol:[/b]
    gosh u were hell lucky, cuz ppl are doing like this, bugging the buying merch and u r screwed...

silverbuffer18

i had 3 stacks of hp pots for 45m each in merch, i wake up i see 21gb on me and alot of pms

some dude in ardream was pwnin hard. he was a sin that was tankin like crazy. he decides that he&#39;ll b cool and show off his gear. puts an IN in a merchant outside of OB

i find him crying in moradon that it got autobuyered LOL

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast