Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

mhmm

This is a discussion on mhmm within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; woud love to have cs or 25 def armors at manes...
Page: 3

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

woud love to have cs or 25 def armors at manes

Its pathos and ive seen personally guy holding that cs in his hands.

suksu_5

ur own clanmate tryed to ninja loot it?

has already been posted in general chat 4385843543 times <_<

Genkku

so ur saying there can only be a lvl 63 in ronark? at not in any server? dumbass jew..
    for the cs. gratz i guess aha[/b]
    I didnt knew you that stupid , i said look at hes lvl he probably from Ronark so maybe GMs put CS back to drops only in the new servers for priests etc... second yea im jew you fucking moron nazi suck my dick and play with my balls ... dont worry soon jew will kill you , fucking retard dumb kid.

RayCroft

Wouldn&#39;t surprise me if they are back. Seen 5 new ppl selling CS +0 on Ares just in 1 hour. Time to go farm maybe?[/b]

+1 The question is legıt or not ? i was about to buy one when i saw all those ppl shouting for a CS i asked myself ...

magnified

I didnt knew you that stupid , i said look at hes lvl he probably from Ronark so maybe GMs put CS back to drops only in the new servers for priests etc... second yea im jew you fucking moron nazi suck my dick and play with my balls ... dont worry soon jew will kill you , fucking retard dumb kid.[/b]
    no foreigns allowed please...

and no i wont play with ur balls u jew

Genkku

no foreigns allowed please...

and no i wont play with ur balls u jew[/b]
    Yea im Jew and i glad to be Jew if you have any problem go suicide ill be happy also to see it , second ill play with your mom pussy like she play with my balls and she also play with my dick and she love it...you didnt knew it? she probably hate you

magnified

Yea im Jew and i glad to be Jew if you have any problem go suicide ill be happy also to see it , second ill play with your mom pussy like she play with my balls and she also play with my dick and she love it...you didnt knew it? she probably hate you [/b]
    seriously, im gettin drowsy from the foreignness...

ur actually a jew? omfg that makes it so much better

Genkku

ur actually a jew? omfg that makes it so much better [/b]
    Ofc , cuz you nazi idiot.

magnified

Ofc , cuz you nazi idiot.[/b]
    lmfao.. hitler pwnt u

Banned

ur actually a jew? omfg that makes it so much better [/b]

What a child........

Genkku

What a child........[/b]
    He just nazi , and hitler hes dead now rofl , and he killed us when we had no country , no army , no weapons , can somebody else do it now ? i dont think so , we maybe little country , but we have the 3rd best army or maybe 2nd after USA , and i dont lie , lots of people know it , so stfu NAZI!!!
    If we want we can blowup Iraq , also more countrys , the problem we have stupid Minister of defence and also stupid polity , if i could give an order to start new war , i would do it , like you can see in tv, if arabs kill 1 we kill 10 , we just wait till we get hit , then we hurt stronger...

ISRAEL FTW Israel Defence Forces will kill you...moron nazi...

oSTUo

the Jews have their own country?
    no seriously.. Jews are everywhere right.. they dont have their own country.. like Isreal or something, but thats got Muslims too right?

anyway.. the British army would destroy you. so yeah.. "3rd best" if that

Edit : k u edited ur post. isreal it is.

Ripper_of_romania

He just nazi , and hitler hes dead now rofl , and he killed us when we had no country , no army , no weapons , can somebody else do it now ? i dont think so , we maybe little country , but we have the 3rd best army or maybe 2nd after USA , and i dont lie , lots of people know it , so stfu NAZI!!!
    If we want we can blowup Iraq , also more countrys , the problem we have stupid Minister of defence and also stupid polity , if i could give an order to start new war , i would do it , like you can see in tv, if arabs kill 1 we kill 10 , we just wait till we get hit , then we hurt stronger...

ISRAEL FTW Israel Defence Forces will kill you...moron nazi...[/b]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast