Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

mhmm

This is a discussion on mhmm within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; post KSC file not screenshot of KSC that is editable [/b] You can edit KSC files also...
Page: 4

Banned

post KSC file not screenshot of KSC that is editable [/b]
    You can edit KSC files also

Sonofthedragon

didnt know u had to be a nazi to hate jews sooo turks are nazis? smelly ones ew

didnt know u had to be a nazi to hate jews sooo turks are nazis? smelly ones ew[/b]

Anyone can be a nazi

ISeeYouPee

cs's are not reall nothing drops them.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

cs's are not reall nothing drops them.[/b]
    besides GM :P

cs's are not reall nothing drops them.[/b]
    its all a myth until a gm/k2 network rep rights down or posts a buliten saying nothing drops CS until then its all a myth

Banned

LOL ,everyones a racist on the internet... In real life half the things they say here they would never let come out of their mouths :P.

Banned Senior Member

Because they would be too afraid to say in real life
    Heroes behind a computer screen
    and Genkuu please Israel isnt even close to being a strong army and im not talking about weapons im talking about number of soliders we are just too few ofcourse we can bomb things but we will get invaded by armies of milions so whats the point?
    and the nazi shit here please shut up or you will get banned really soon

Because they would be too afraid to say in real life
    Heroes behind a computer screen
    and Genkuu please Israel isnt even close to being a strong army and im not talking about weapons im talking about number of soliders we are just too few ofcourse we can bomb things but we will get invaded by armies of milions so whats the point?
    and the nazi shit here please shut up or you will get banned really soon[/b]
    not strong?
    comon who fought more war's then the israelian army? it can be only america, Russia.
    i wont give the war's details etc, but all the rest country's arent that serious, who's the guy who said british army is good one? i lol'ed at this one, nothing against british guys ofc, but british army didnt touch a weapon since 1st world war.

now lets go back to the topic..

@focusss, who got the cs drop in edana ?

billytalent

LOL ,everyones a racist on the internet... In real life half the things they say here they would never let come out of their mouths :P.[/b]
    i know pussy like you wouldn't....

and really wow i never knew jew is that powerful...wait let's see how do we kill is Israel...hmm yea i know we cut our weapon and spare supply to them then provide Palatine with Intelligences and strategic on how to defeat their defenses...Job done didn't even have to waste a dime...in fact we save millions. Beside Israel is stingy and what they can provide us with is not greater then what we have to give them. We already have an Air Base in Turkey for middle east and south east Russia. And before any jew go on about how "Mossad" is the best intelligences agency in the world. Well unless your blind and can't tell a jew from normal peeps but even then you just ask them to eat some pork. There you go compromised.

/close_thread pls...

zzzz..haters,flamers, whatever..

Banned

i know pussy like you wouldn't....

and really wow i never knew jew is that powerful...wait let's see how do we kill is Israel...hmm yea i know we cut our weapon and spare supply to them then provide Palatine with Intelligences and strategic on how to defeat their defenses...Job done didn't even have to waste a dime...in fact we save millions. Beside Israel is stingy and what they can provide us with is not greater then what we have to give them. We already have an Air Base in Turkey for middle east and south east Russia. And before any jew go on about how "Mossad" is the best intelligences agency in the world. Well unless your blind and can't tell a jew from normal peeps but even then you just ask them to eat some pork. There you go compromised.[/b]

Haha me a pussy, come to NYC queens and then call me pussy.Admit it u talk all this shit bout jews and isreal but in real life u soft like a cupcake...

billytalent

Haha me a pussy, come to NYC queens and then call me pussy.Admit it u talk all this shit bout jews and isreal but in real life u soft like a cupcake...[/b]
    Yes i will, Because you see what i say is the truth. Really tell me what did i say wasn't the truth? And look you even spell Israel wrong i am sure the Jews will take offense now.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast