Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

mhmm

This is a discussion on mhmm within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; now lets go back to the topic.. @focusss, who got the cs drop in edana ?[/b]...
Page: 5

now lets go back to the topic..

@focusss, who got the cs drop in edana ?[/b]

Banned

Yes i will, Because you see what i say is the truth. Really tell me what did i say wasn't the truth? And look you even spell Israel wrong i am sure the Jews will take offense now.[/b]

Wow, plz stfu.. If u dont like israel so much then go ahead and voice your opinion in a forum that isnt all about Gaming lmao... Try to do it in real life , u fake ass Knight online extremist.

Nestle

Haha me a pussy, come to NYC queens and then call me pussy.Admit it u talk all this shit bout jews and isreal but in real life u soft like a cupcake...[/b]
    yo dogs, i live in queens
    right off woodhaven

Genkku

You just talking bullshit about Israel , i live in Bat-Yam city , just come and call to somebody there " fucking jew " you'll get stab into your neck so shut the fuck up and dont curse jews moron nazi...
    Maybe we small country , but we not scard to fight with no1 , next year ill be in army for 3 years , there ill proof who are Israel army , i probably kill or somebody will kill me , its the life i dont scard , you all nerds play 24/7 w/o see the world outside and guess what , sometimes this game and others will be over like lots of games , and then you cant go to job , cuz you will think about the game or the computer , then you will quit from the job and play again like fucking idiot , then you dont have money to pay for food and others and then , BB home no computer no shit , go outside and see whats going on , fuck the computers you morons, and again dont curse jews or come to Bat-Yam city and ill show you how jews not that strongs..

Banned

yo dogs, i live in queens
    right off woodhaven[/b]

I live up in hollis

magnified

You just talking bullshit about Israel , i live in Bat-Yam city , just come and call to somebody there " fucking jew " you'll get stab into your neck so shut the fuck up and dont curse jews moron nazi...
    Maybe we small country , but we not scard to fight with no1 , next year ill be in army for 3 years , there ill proof who are Israel army , i probably kill or somebody will kill me , its the life i dont scard , you all nerds play 24/7 w/o see the world outside and guess what , sometimes this game and others will be over like lots of games , and then you cant go to job , cuz you will think about the game or the computer , then you will quit from the job and play again like fucking idiot , then you dont have money to pay for food and others and then , BB home no computer no shit , go outside and see whats going on , fuck the computers you morons, and again dont curse jews or come to Bat-Yam city and ill show you how jews not that strongs..[/b]
    perfect example of dumb foriegn posers acting like theyre huge cuz theyre in the army... ur jewish, ull never go anywhere in life.. end of story fag

Genkku

perfect example of dumb foriegn posers acting like theyre huge cuz theyre in the army... ur jewish, ull never go anywhere in life.. end of story fag[/b]
    ROFL , tell me what is " anywhere " for you?

Moron nazi.

Banned

perfect example of dumb foriegn posers acting like theyre huge cuz theyre in the army... ur jewish, ull never go anywhere in life.. end of story fag[/b]
    The median income in the United States is about $25,000 a year. That means that one half of all Americans earn more than that, and one half earn less. The median Jewish American income is double that, i.e., $50,000 a year.

About 40% of American High School graduates go to college. However, 85% of Jewish high school graduates go to college. We also have a vast number of graduate students and a great percentage of Jews with graduate degrees such as M.B.A., M.D., Ph.D. etc. etc

this is of course copy and pasted... all i had to do was type jewish income and i came up with this...

I am african american/ catholic, far from a jew... But saying jews are going no where, pff u must be a idiot.. Just admit it u nazi's are a dying breed, whats funny is your not even a real nazi.

YOUR A FUCKING KNIGHTONLINE NAZI!!!!!

Nestle

i wish i was a nazi :*(

magnified

theirs too many jews on this forum... must sleep.

Banned

Yes, go to sleep... U must be so tired of being a knightonline nazi.. I mean, u had to rant about kill the jews in game .. Such hard work lmao...

A nerdy nazi, thats just funny.

not strong?
    comon who fought more war's then the israelian army? it can be only america, Russia.
    i wont give the war's details etc, but all the rest country's arent that serious, who's the guy who said british army is good one? i lol'ed at this one, nothing against british guys ofc, but british army didnt touch a weapon since 1st world war.[/b]

actually ,the more wars you fight, the less soldiers you have (ya rly, sometimes soldierz die zomg

btw, if you hate jews you are not a nazi.

A nazi is someone that hates jews, communism, and it's a "special" kind of politic.
    Please do not use you word if you have no idea what they mean.

Genkku

The median income in the United States is about $25,000 a year. That means that one half of all Americans earn more than that, and one half earn less. The median Jewish American income is double that, i.e., $50,000 a year.

About 40% of American High School graduates go to college. However, 85% of Jewish high school graduates go to college. We also have a vast number of graduate students and a great percentage of Jews with graduate degrees such as M.B.A., M.D., Ph.D. etc. etc

this is of course copy and pasted... all i had to do was type jewish income and i came up with this...

I am african american/ catholic, far from a jew... But saying jews are going no where, pff u must be a idiot.. Just admit it u nazi's are a dying breed, whats funny is your not even a real nazi.
    YOUR A FUCKING KNIGHTONLINE NAZI!!!!![/b]
    rofl hahahaha

P.S yea ofcurse Israel army losse soldiers , every army losse some , but its not mean we cant come back with all the soldiers , we not die allways , we killing also , we have great intelligence , also we know where to Blasting , so give me a break , before you know who are Israel army, why you say others thing you even dont know...like i said , we maybe small country like 6m +/- but we strongs very very strongs , we have artificial material , bombs , airplane's , tanks , everything , also we with USA army , so we undefeted , and USA not going to open war with Israel , so dont comlpain about that we weaks.

i did not say you were weak asshole, i said that just because you fight the most doesn't mean you're the strongers, it just mean you have bad relation with other countries...

btw, tank and plane are not something new, same for bomb, every country have that, and im not sure at all but i don't think jews have the H bomb, therefore they probly not the 2nd best army.

Genkku

i did not say you were weak asshole, i said that just because you fight the most doesn't mean you're the strongers, it just mean you have bad relation with other countries...

btw, tank and plane are not something new, same for bomb, every country have that, and im not sure at all but i don't think jews have the H bomb, therefore they probly not the 2nd best army.[/b]
    I didnt talked to you... i just broaden the conversation , and i just said what Israel army have , and i told that to the people who dont belive in Israel army.

Why you curse before you ask or something -_-

Btw if we want we can attack Iran from now , cuz they still dont got the bombs , they will have it in 2-3 years , we can distroy everything there and to proof who are Israel army , but the government scard thats what stupid in this country , we can distroy many things there , anyway , ofcurse Israel have lots of bombs many kinds of bombs , planes , tanks , not every army have the same you know ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast