Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

mhmm

This is a discussion on mhmm within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I didnt talked to you... i just broaden the conversation , and i just said what Israel army have , ...
Page: 6

magnified

I didnt talked to you... i just broaden the conversation , and i just said what Israel army have , and i told that to the people who dont belive in Israel army.

Why you curse before you ask or something -_-

Btw if we want we can attack Iran from now , cuz they still dont got the bombs , they will have it in 2-3 years , we can distroy everything there and to proof who are Israel army , but the government scard thats what stupid in this country , we can distroy many things there , anyway , ofcurse Israel have lots of bombs many kinds of bombs , planes , tanks , not every army have the same you know ...[/b]
    hitler says: satted.

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

maybe with the new update they are back saw plenty of them yesterday xD

Banned

my friend got a cs too. he killed lesath yesterday and it dropped a cs. ( in edana )
    So i think they are back[/b]

Who got CS?

Genkku

Here picture , i killed lesath before 20 minuts.

http://img19.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fdfsdxh4.jpg

Also gold premoium even not tail , i dont think they back to game , maybe you need luck or something but if even not tail with gold prem , i dunno then.

Banned

i know pussy like you wouldn't....

and really wow i never knew jew is that powerful...wait let's see how do we kill is Israel...hmm yea i know we cut our weapon and spare supply to them then provide Palatine with Intelligences and strategic on how to defeat their defenses...Job done didn't even have to waste a dime...in fact we save millions. Beside Israel is stingy and what they can provide us with is not greater then what we have to give them. We already have an Air Base in Turkey for middle east and south east Russia. And before any jew go on about how "Mossad" is the best intelligences agency in the world. Well unless your blind and can't tell a jew from normal peeps but even then you just ask them to eat some pork. There you go compromised.[/b]
    You just showed you have no idea what you are talking about.
    "if you cant tell the difference between a jew from normal peeps"
    first of all we are "normal peeps" lol, second of all, a very large amount of the israelis look
    just like arabic, muslim, turkish, what ever people, therefore you cant always recognize us.

Second of all, maybe at the place u live, you can call a jew a 'Kike' without being harmed, because they have
    small confidence, but dude, SERIOUSLY, if you have GIAGNATIC balls like you think you do, one time, when you see an
    ISRAELI guy, tell him he's a stinky jew and i'd like to see how he responds, because I know how I would, FUCKING NAZI.

Genkku

You just showed you have no idea what you are talking about.
    "if you cant tell the difference between a jew from normal peeps"
    first of all we are "normal peeps" lol, second of all, a very large amount of the israelis look
    just like arabic, muslim, turkish, what ever people, therefore you cant always recognize us.

Second of all, maybe at the place u live, you can call a jew a 'Kike' without being harmed, because they have
    small confidence, but dude, SERIOUSLY, if you have GIAGNATIC balls like you think you do, one time, when you see an
    ISRAELI guy, tell him he's a stinky jew and i'd like to see how he responds, because I know how I would, FUCKING NAZI.[/b]
    +1 , he think he man bihaind the computer , come 1 time to Israel to Bat-Yam city , tell to somebody there you nazi and you hate jews , if they not stabbing you in your neck and then do linch on you , come to this forum , and ill curse jews with you also alright? fucking moron nazi thinks he man bihaind the computer...

ADMINS I CANT BELIVE YOU DONT BAN THIS THOSE GHUYS WHO CURSE OUR COUNTRY
    In this forum have like 20-30% jews maybe more , and you dont give a shit ah?

Ban them , you allways ban me for curse and what about now? they dont curse ?

Sustain

^Wow you fucking suck, your grammar sucks, I can't understand a single sentence he writes go to school shit. Jew's suck as much as Nazi's now fuck off.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456