Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4Chista

This is a discussion on 4Chista within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this only a trailers =D i hope u enjoy and have fun =P http://rs105.rapidshare.com/files/38910531/chistamo.wmv :P...
Page: 1

chistaownz

this only a trailers =D i hope u enjoy and have fun =P http://rs105.rapidshare.com/files/38910531/chistamo.wmv
    :P

Aziznow

1st

Banned Senior Member

2e

Banned

you know that movie pissed me off just because that priest and mage
    when you killed that mage i said PWNED!
    very good movie

Lyu

movie - nothing special
    music - sux

btw u r scammer -_-"

Banned

movie - nothing special
    music - sux
    btw u r scammer -_-"[/b]
    i think ur confused with chrisownz

Lyu

i think ur confused with chrisownz[/b]
    No, Im not. He is scammer and if some1 forgot about it, here is a topic -> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=100790

kkthxbb

Hostibus

+1 to lyu

jejeje bump btw kinda boring to watch a whoe movie of vs the same person the whole time

I'll watch full movie maybe it will be nicer ^^

Banned

jejeje bump btw kinda boring to watch a whoe movie of vs the same person the whole time

I'll watch full movie maybe it will be nicer ^^[/b]
    wow get owned..
    oh and this BP looks noob lol

movie - nothing special
    music - sux
    btw u r scammer -_-"[/b]

No, Im not. He is scammer and if some1 forgot about it, here is a topic -> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=100790

kkthxbb[/b]

+1 to lyu[/b]
    yep he is scammer -.-
    friend bought char he sended to him cash and after that blocked msn isint that scam ?

yep he is scammer -.-
    friend bought char he sended to him cash and after that blocked msn isint that scam ?[/b]
    it is <_<

chistaownz

0_o.. i never go scam to rapemeslow =S i dont play ko in 8 months maybe u give this money mi friend on spain =s i dont know this later to 2 iam in hospital for 3 weeks sorry for this but i never look ur money is for this and more problems.. iam not playing now i waiting feeling better already q to me I was almost I aim to die ... for back to ko maybe i can help you later or give u other items in new server i dont =S i never get to see your money already q I was ill and seems q you made that deal with my friend q this in Spain sorry mi msn is [email protected] <------------- real msn to 4chista the others are to jhony or jorge i dont =S I hope to be able to solve to this pq and been like 1 to scammer when I was not in favor absent of reasons for health
    4chista--- the real are not playing now I do not think to return to you flow by reasons for q I think q all my friends estan in other server and in it equips =S

Hostibus

hahahaha what a bullshit jesus ...

edit : btw how u know his rapemeslow ? hes forum id is rapemeh ;s ops

chistaownz

i dont play in 8 months and i dont have a msn to rapeme =S a uniques person with have msn to manes is fredtft and moneytalks =S and Nota sheseidshewas. it is probable q ayan used my account to scammear q already when I played single era lvl 70 with 220k nps my only uniques was eb, pp, re nothing else after 7 months when I could 1 you see play I saw that tapeworm sb, me, pauldron +8 chitin, botas+8 chitin md+8 =S single it wanted to already clean to my name q never scamme to anybody rapeme wise that my account 2 people played or q in several opportunities I comment q queria to cambair its account by 1 priest (steizy or w00t [baneado]) and occurred the privilege to sincerely advise in changes q towards a tradear to him its items… moan the q aya happened to you but they ten security of q I nothing of those you do not transact yourself nor finds out last 2 months to me Sorry RapeMe really and iam peruvians dude ^^
    rapeme talk me pls =S dont figth with me pls...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast