Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Mighty Mushroom DCZ INTBP C-WEST THE FULL LENGTH

This is a discussion on Mighty Mushroom DCZ INTBP C-WEST THE FULL LENGTH within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ThaTS FileFront http://files.filefront.com/MightyFulllengh...;/fileinfo.html Youtube : part 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFbqy6jLvR8 part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcqR1BGeSdo...
Page: 1

kratos

i've waited.. downloaded.. FUCKING LOVED IT!!!!

good job mighty

and woooo hoo im in it xD

Nissim

Awsome job..
    ardream int bp is amazing.. weird that nobody thought about it before

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

its difficult to be int + bp in ardream, you do terrible damage even if you try 2 use chitins, but it was good

only thing is, your lucky not a lot of people have gg gear in ardream on cwest :P

last thing is: try to use a restore onyourself before you go into fights, it will help out a lot in the long run when your attacking.

and i know, its only possible to get kills in ardream by fully duffing them, but if that is what you like to do, go for it

Magenta

Downloading. Can't wait :-) .

wow youre immortal

stopped watching+deleted after i realized you either fought a bunch of rental bug geared noobs/plate or non shiny item noobs/rogues that cant minor heal...like jdizzle said lucky you c west ardream has a bunch of undergeared noobs just wait til everyone catches up in gear and have atleast decent items. Thats why dcz int bp is impossible in every other server.

Banned

stopped watching+deleted after i realized you either fought a bunch of rental bug geared noobs/plate or non shiny item noobs/rogues that cant minor heal...like jdizzle said lucky you c west ardream has a bunch of undergeared noobs just wait til everyone catches up in gear and have atleast decent items. Thats why dcz int bp is impossible in every other server.[/b]
    But Cwest is like that so make up your mind, and its been 1 year the server is running. You think waiting some more will help getting better gear on ardream? Lol. Dont watch CW videos if you dont like em, thats all I have to say.

ScorpionKing

ur right rental items are shit
    JUST SET CHITIN +7 AND SHARDS +7
    ITS STILL SOMTHING

(too stunner )

kratos

stopped watching+deleted after i realized you either fought a bunch of rental bug geared noobs/plate or non shiny item noobs/rogues that cant minor heal...like jdizzle said lucky you c west ardream has a bunch of undergeared noobs just wait til everyone catches up in gear and have atleast decent items. Thats why dcz int bp is impossible in every other server.[/b]
    wow..ur ony hatin cause u know u will never be able to do that

and what part of c-west is translated into another server like ares, pathos, edana, etc

if u dont like c-west vids.. dont watch 'em

oh-em-gee that's fucking genius

idk if thats true. you have to realize that he's also fairly undergeared, mostly questies. that means that as cwest proportionally increases item wise, that means his should increase too. we talkin smite 9 and stuff, damn the damage on that would be crazy ^^

it works, and its cool, watch the whole vid, its pretty nice ^^

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

you get chitins +7 and mds +6,

but its just repetitive of para + malice and kill lolz, and it was ok, but like we are both saying, in time, people will catch up, and either 1. they run away to fast before you can kill them because ardream int bp does shit 4 damage.

im just saying he is lucky he plays on a server where no1 has a lot of gear in ardream, otherwise its "as" possible in other servers.

ScorpionKing

you get chitins +7 and mds +6,

but its just repetitive of para + malice and kill lolz, and it was ok, but like we are both saying, in time, people will catch up, and either 1. they run away to fast before you can kill them because ardream int bp does shit 4 damage.

im just saying he is lucky he plays on a server where no1 has a lot of gear in ardream, otherwise its "as" possible in other servers.[/b]
    yeah but what makes ya think that if they enemy items change my items wont
    in other server
    i would of have smite hammer +8
    thats it ....

Magenta

Nice movie. Only vs with me, I'm so surprised u didn't show more VSes, since u pwn so much. And C-W rogues are good geared, their weapons don't glow, but like 60% of them have shards +7 and chitins +7 or better. And worst gear is chitin +7 and md+6/clever+7 so they have still good attack.
    I liked Death for Death part, when u kill int priests when 20+ppl attack u :-) .

GummyBear

its difficult to be int + bp in ardream, you do terrible damage even if you try 2 use chitins, but it was good

only thing is, your lucky not a lot of people have gg gear in ardream on cwest :P

last thing is: try to use a restore onyourself before you go into fights, it will help out a lot in the long run when your attacking.

and i know, its only possible to get kills in ardream by fully duffing them, but if that is what you like to do, go for it [/b]
    yeah its true, the only real clans on human side are Enchanted(white capes) and Next( pink capes) i knew b4 watching the vid there their wouldn't be any footage of him fighiting against them.
    accept if you call killing them while their tanking towers fighting them lol.

and no, about the rouges, even thu they are using bug rentals, they have no clue how to cure.
    Even the priests didn't know wtf a cure was.

I liked the vid jsut becuase i love to watch noobs die.

But other thant thatm thats why I dont give soloers respect, thats what they do, kill noobs in small battles.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast