Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Mighty Mushroom DCZ INTBP C-WEST THE FULL LENGTH

This is a discussion on Mighty Mushroom DCZ INTBP C-WEST THE FULL LENGTH within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah its true, the only real clans on human side are Enchanted(white capes) and Next( pink capes) i knew b4 ...
Page: 2

ScorpionKing

yeah its true, the only real clans on human side are Enchanted(white capes) and Next( pink capes) i knew b4 watching the vid there their wouldn't be any footage of him fighiting against them.
    accept if you call killing them while their tanking towers fighting them lol.

and no, about the rouges, even thu they are using bug rentals, they have no clue how to cure.
    Even the priests didn't know wtf a cure was.

I liked the vid jsut becuase i love to watch noobs die.

But other thant thatm thats why I dont give soloers respect, thats what they do, kill noobs in small battles.[/b]
    u dont get it ...
    THEY THINK IM INT SO THEY DONT CURE Xdddd

And who u give respect
    clannies ? that go together in middle of 50 humans like next and ksing cause they got better items then those around em
    u dont respect me i dont respect u
    its just an mmorpg
    but if it comes to respect by u on this shit ...=
    ur wierd

Awsome job..
    ardream int bp is amazing.. weird that nobody thought about it before[/b]
    He does really well doesnt he ?

Its a very good video and he sure can tank. Have fun with that build while you can because in time you will need better items for more damage or a build change. But this video has to be one of the most fun i have seen from Ardream BP in some time.

Grats

Banned

what accesories your have? cause i mean how did u get 960 ap with fp+7 and chitin+7s and only a one handed weapon? what jewels do u use? and ur rich cause u can u have scrolls everytime

GummyBear

u dont get it ...
    THEY THINK IM INT SO THEY DONT CURE Xdddd
    And who u give respect
    clannies ? that go together in middle of 50 humans like next and ksing cause they got better items then those around em
    u dont respect me i dont respect u
    its just an mmorpg
    but if it comes to respect by u on this shit ...=
    ur wierd[/b]
    lol i give respect to people who deserve it.

Ur just another retard whos excuse towards my clan is that we got gear. gear doesn't replace skill.

and while ur doing ur little 1 vs 4 randoms who can't cure.

Were fighting 6 vs 30 against next + Enchanted

and as it seems you weren't caught anyone near any of them lol accept 3 enchanted randoms and Next while tanking towers o,o.

don't flame me becuase unlike you i've been pking in dcz as a priest for over 7 months and i know what deserves respcect and what doesn't.

ScorpionKing

Ur just another retard whos excuse towards my clan is that we got gear. gear doesn't replace skill.

and as it seems you weren't caught anyone near any of them lol accept 3 enchanted randoms and Next while tanking towers o,o.

don't flame me becuase unlike you i've been pking in dcz as a priest for over 7 months and i know what deserves respcect and what doesn't.[/b]

DUDE
    i came here to show my clannies and friends the movie i made
    why u gota flam
    like a nonelife boy
    leave me alone
    and leave my topic alone ..
    i didnt do anything bad to u
    i worked bad on this movie nd i dont need u to give me ur ugly hurtful opinion aaight
    please dont comment in this topic

I DONT WANT THIS TOP TO GO FLAM ONE , talk with me in private and stop acting like 11 years old kid turn my top into flam

don't flame me becuase unlike you i've been pking in dcz as a priest for over 7 months and i know what deserves respcect and what doesn't.[/b]
    i think u started the flame fest, but w/e. imma sit this one out.

seems to me though, the only one not givin respect to shroomy is u. have fun w/ that shit! ^^

kratos

lol he's retarded? ur the fucking retard, u think ur all hott shot by comin into this guys topic and goin "oh yea he sucks, but i dominate" im sorry homie, ur gear probs does more the domination then u. and anyway if u didnt like it so much why couldn't u get up off ur fat ass and leave? if not that.. u can press this special button i like to call back.. it really helps you know? whe u go into a topic and u say " nah, i dont really wanna be here" so u press it and wala.. ur no tin it anymore

im sick and tired of reading things like "oh its just cwest, no big deal" oh eya? go vs him i bet u'd get dominated...but oh i forgot..its just c-west no big deal.

and to those that think he's retarded for being int bp....lol!!! ur as dumb as the people that said "omg i hate turks, great for cwest, no more turks" then what? th server was barren! all of you came running to ceast or back to ares/pathos/edana/etc

so..like ur mom tells you, if u dont have something nice to say.. DONT SAY IT. cause tis realy not that hard.

/end_flamerant

ScorpionKing

lol he's retarded? ur the fucking retard, u think ur all hott shot by comin into this guys topic and goin "oh yea he sucks, but i dominate" im sorry homie, ur gear probs does more the domination then u. and anyway if u didnt like it so much why couldn't u get up off ur fat ass and leave? if not that.. u can press this special button i like to call back.. it really helps you know? whe u go into a topic and u say " nah, i dont really wanna be here" so u press it and wala.. ur no tin it anymore
    im sick and tired of reading things like "oh its just cwest, no big deal" oh eya? go vs him i bet u'd get dominated...but oh i forgot..its just c-west no big deal.

and to those that think he's retarded for being int bp....lol!!! ur as dumb as the people that said "omg i hate turks, great for cwest, no more turks" then what? th server was barren! all of you came running to ceast or back to ares/pathos/edana/etc
    so..like ur mom tells you, if u dont have something nice to say.. DONT SAY IT. cause tis realy not that hard.
    /end_flamerant[/b]
    +2 ! xD

GummyBear

/end_flamerant[/b]
    read plox, i didnt call him retarded for being an int Bp.

He thinks my clan is best because were geared, thats why hes retarded ^^.

wow..ur ony hatin cause u know u will never be able to do that

and what part of c-west is translated into another server like ares, pathos, edana, etc
    if u dont like c-west vids.. dont watch 'em

oh-em-gee that's fucking genius [/b]
    Yes, im hating because i dont play the famous C-West server where as seen in this video rogues dont minor heal at all, dont cure themselves and all are a bunch of noobs with non-glowy items(sarcasm) atleast show yourself fighting to people who have decent gear...
    Either accept criticism about your videos or dont post at all, everyone gives their opinion but as soon as someone says something negatively true about a video the topic creator and his friends cry and rant about how that person is jealous of the video...gotta love ko4life..

read plox, i didnt call him retarded for being an int Bp.

He thinks my clan is best because were geared, thats why hes retarded ^^.[/b]
    well....
    people w/ good gear, but arent that great is NexT

people w/ good gear that pk together = FJ.

friendly contest? fj and Hubris go pk 1 sc w/ a full party in rentals. see who makes the most nps ^^

or a rental match.

idk, you should do something to shut people up about the whole "its your gear" deal.

anyways, keep your flames to yourself, constructive criticism is always nice

mighty, i just wanna say that that was the funniest thing ive done in a while last night, when we duoed next DX

kratos

Yes, im hating because i dont play the famous C-West server where as seen in this video rogues dont minor heal at all, dont cure themselves and all are a bunch of noobs with non-glowy items(sarcasm) atleast show yourself fighting to people who have decent gear...
    Either accept criticism about your videos or dont post at all, everyone gives their opinion but as soon as someone says something negatively true about a video the topic creator and his friends cry and rant about how that person is jealous of the video...gotta love ko4life..[/b]
    but my deal is.. i dont understand why would u would post on a C-WEST video if you dont even play it.. seems kind of what....unusual?

also end the flaming

mighty u are beast, we gunna pk tonight, kk?
    teach me your ways xP

you get chitins +7 and mds +6,

but its just repetitive of para + malice and kill lolz, and it was ok, but like we are both saying, in time, people will catch up, and either 1. they run away to fast before you can kill them because ardream int bp does shit 4 damage.

im just saying he is lucky he plays on a server where no1 has a lot of gear in ardream, otherwise its "as" possible in other servers.[/b]
    u gota think also

he hasnt got great gear as well

soo if the other ppl get geared
    so will he

imo it was a nice change 2 see a int bp in ardream

and deffinitly in c west

good job

but my deal is.. i dont understand why would u would post on a C-WEST video if you dont even play it.. seems kind of what....unusual?
    also end the flaming

mighty u are beast, we gunna pk tonight, kk?
    teach me your ways xP[/b]
    I must've missed the ko4life rule that says i cannot give my opinion on a video that's not in my server, weird must be a new rule. Its a different thing posting in a topic in general chat from a server thats not yours related to server things, than posting about a video, think a little. For example i cant talk in a topic lets say about c-west economy, dupes, cheats, i CAN give out my opinion on a topic about a video thats supposed to be posted cus he wans everynoe to see and give out their opinions, understand now?

kratos

but my thing is, yea fine u can do whatever the hell you want, i dont really care. but why waste your time flaming on this vid?

and if u havn't played, u dont konw what's going on, why share your "knowledge" of the server

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast