Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Mighty Mushroom DCZ INTBP C-WEST THE FULL LENGTH

This is a discussion on Mighty Mushroom DCZ INTBP C-WEST THE FULL LENGTH within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; jez shut your mouth. i haven't actualy babad you prick, like 4 people did in my clan. and dreadknot hasnt ...
Page: 5

Alibaba85

jez shut your mouth.

i haven't actualy babad you prick, like 4 people did in my clan.

and dreadknot hasnt even babad for a couple months.

You wanna know how he got the avedon?
    he made a hanguk+8 and toto+9 and traded along with some gbs..

The dread+8, he made a sweet kiss nobeross+7 and traded it to dan for the dread.
    Sures hes babad, but like 1/8 of his gear.[/b]
    lol i didnt call u a baba individually. and im not saying its a bad thing. Im saying its a trend.

how many clans u been in ,in the last month or so? 3. there ya go that proves my point from my previous post on this thread.

go run your mouth on your thread, dont trash this kid's thread with ur pointless ego flaming towards his vid.

again nice video MushrooM!!! loved it.

this build would only work on newer servers on older one there are still rare defense armors 1 or 2 of them and u would hit for like 100
    btw downloading
    still intbp is best class but not in ardream :P

ScorpionKing

this build would only work on newer servers on older one there are still rare defense armors 1 or 2 of them and u would hit for like 100
    btw downloading
    still intbp is best class but not in ardream :P[/b]
    FOR ALL OF U SAY IT SUCK FOR OTHER SERVERS
    I CALLED ANDRUHA TO ARENA
    HES LEVEL 77 WITH SHELL 7 ROLS AND 1/2 IRON SET AND MORE UNIQUES

I GIVE HIM 350+ WITH MALICE
    SO IT WILL BE THE SAME ON OTHER SERVERS ASWELL OR ON UN-NOOBS

AND IM NOT SORRY FOR caps

im talkin about weapon defense armors... it makes alot of diffrence especially if u hit low u can have crap items but with around 100 club defense u would do nothing to a guy
    i liked your trailer but im telling a facts how it is on older servers
    doesnt matter if he is lvl 77 if he havent armor against club

ScorpionKing

he does
    but the thing is mainly
    is that i play cwest
    i dont give a shit about other servers
    so anoying
    i consider each comment added with :
    "ur lucky it cw"
    as a flam
    do that in cw
    aaight ?

if u took it as flame then sry >_<
    movie is pretty good and some kind unique cuz there isnt any int bp movie (mayby there is but not good idk)

jeweetzelluf

ur lucky its cw

closetoheaven

I Never hit somone less then 315 when his malice , i gave andruha level 77 350-420 with malice
    and if i do its only to somone with SHIELD = 250+[/b]
    i gets 750+ defens with my ardream warrior maliced and i dont think u can do more then 250 dmg and i got only ib with iron set u willl do less then 250 for sure..

well in older server, you can also get T3 DD helm/spear helm, 40 dd shield, smite +8 easy, +9 plate. What kind of dcz char carries 100 club defense? maybe like 1% of them. So yeah one will hit less hard in old servers if one has shroom&#39;s current gear, but in older server, shroom would have better gear too. See what I&#39;m saying?

Magenta

He plays C-W, not ares, got it. He rox on C-W, got it?

ForJustice sux even with their gear.

Best clan on orc side is Hubris for sure. When they have clan pt, it is hard to kill them.

2nd best clan is WoG(warriors of glory), but I haven&#39;t seen them together for long time, good for me.

He cut scenes after few kills cuz after this kills 90%ppl run and rest town, so it is no longer interesting.

For justice can&#39;t win 8vs4, how can they win 6vs30? It is just another BS.

Banned

Best clan on orc side is Hubris for sure. When they have clan pt, it is hard to kill them.

2nd best clan is WoG(warriors of glory), but I haven&#39;t seen them together for long time, good for me.

He cut scenes after few kills cuz after this kills 90%ppl run and rest town, so it is no longer interesting.

For justice can&#39;t win 8vs4, how can they win 6vs30? It is just another BS.[/b]

Who the fuck are you ?
    Bankin&#39;s minion ?
    Minion who think that he is so good flamer..
    (Sorry bankin)

PLEASE !
    KEEP YOUR FREAKING BLAMES AND FKING FLAMES TO YOURSELF !

In your mind Hubris is best, and WoG second.
    You are just too noob to admit that we rock ...

You haven&#39;t even see ForJustice clan in PK.

So please STFU !

__________________________________________________ __________

More videos comin ?

u know what, will any of u guys would even think of making dcz int bp ? because its newer server he made NEW BUILD retards like priest dro did lmao. And it works as it should aq why u always have to flame. Every1 saying that its cwest but on older servers u cant do that, and that&#39;s all about ITS CWEST !! not ares or diez so wtf is wrong with u >.>

as for the movie i enjoyed it vol.2 plx :>

For justice can&#39;t win 8vs4, how can they win 6vs30? It is just another BS.[/b]
    I think that we can both say that FJ and Hubris are great clans, who own up ardream in different ways and should put their differences aside and make one giant alliance (hint hint)

idk where the hell you got warriors of glory from though, im pretty sure me and bloodywarrior duo would dominate their entire party while rollin a joint :lol:

GummyBear

I wouldn&#39;t say it works cause based on the footage, i havent seen him kill anyone who has any bit of skills.

mengeta, is probobly 1 of thouse ppl who towns on sight when he sees are party.

-glenn, if you call remaking the same clan 3 times with the same group of ppl clan hoping, than yes I clan hoped 3 times.

I wouldn&#39;t say it works cause based on the footage, i havent seen him kill anyone who has any bit of skills.
    mengeta, is probobly 1 of thouse ppl who towns on sight when he sees are party.

-glenn, if you call remaking the same clan 3 times with the same group of ppl clan hoping, than yes I clan hoped 3 times.[/b]
    gummy, why dont you do multiple 5v1s on your bp and make your own pk vid. cuz seriously, you act like 5v1 is nothing. regardless of skill level, its hard as nuts, especially for an int priest. o wait, you said you quit bp, cuz u were tired of getting rolled

and i think theres some nice footage of us at war, that was an enchanted party that me and him took out, not to mention making sobres priest town on him, and then lettin mighty get the ks :P

but w/e gumbalina, i guess thats your opinion, fair enough

much respect 4 mighty, much respect

i actually dont even wanna make a pk vid anymore, cuz i dont think i can top that :lol:

uhh, keep fraps running, cuz we gotta make a clan trailer soon ^^

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast