Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Mighty Mushroom DCZ INTBP C-WEST THE FULL LENGTH

This is a discussion on Mighty Mushroom DCZ INTBP C-WEST THE FULL LENGTH within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gummy, why dont you do multiple 5v1s on your bp and make your own pk vid. cuz seriously, you act ...
Page: 6

GummyBear

gummy, why dont you do multiple 5v1s on your bp and make your own pk vid. cuz seriously, you act like 5v1 is nothing. regardless of skill level, its hard as nuts, especially for an int priest. o wait, you said you quit bp, cuz u were tired of getting rolled

and i think theres some nice footage of us at war, that was an enchanted party that me and him took out, not to mention making sobres priest town on him, and then lettin mighty get the ks :P

but w/e gumbalina, i guess thats your opinion, fair enough

much respect 4 mighty, much respect

i actually dont even wanna make a pk vid anymore, cuz i dont think i can top that :lol:

uhh, keep fraps running, cuz we gotta make a clan trailer soon ^^[/b]
    the reason i died is cause i actualy pked, agaisnt full enchanted aprties and next.

ffs, i didnt run of to the corner of the map to fight 4 kids who i can 2 hit.

srry im not flaming u but thats how it is.

GummyBear

btw your the biggest dumb ass. The Reason Next, only pkes on buffs now if because there abusing a town bug.

If ur hp is 50%- and u cancel ur hp buff ur going to go to full hp and than u town. We seen next do it today the entire pk session.

Only 1 who actually doesn't do it is sobre. sobre has skills, and sobre told me this a while back, the only reason he never joined my clan is cause he didn't want to lose the 300k nps he donated.
    He knows his clan is a bunch of dum asses other than dark rouge <3

Nissim

if it was another server.. he could have DS +7/8 and smite hammer +8.. fp&#39;s+9 chitins 8..
    iron set rocs + w/e WE&#39;s +1 w/e..
    so he could have survived the damages... stop flaming..

Alibaba85

I wouldn&#39;t say it works cause based on the footage, i havent seen him kill anyone who has any bit of skills.
    mengeta, is probobly 1 of thouse ppl who towns on sight when he sees are party.

-glenn, if you call remaking the same clan 3 times with the same group of ppl clan hoping, than yes I clan hoped 3 times.[/b]

lol

im just getting tired of u flaming everyone NOT in your clan. Here lately you&#39;ve gotten the biggest head and im having trouble figuring out why? Ur not that pro, if ages wouldnt have given you his gear ...wait thats what happened. The one time I pk my little 112int mage against ur warrior, i was lvl 57 at that time..... i could easily tank u while spamming manes on Incal and you know it. ^^ So .....im having trouble understanding what happened to the nice Gummy, whom i used to be friends with somewhat and have some respect for. Now all I see is this ego&#39;d up guy that always ran with some ubergeared peeps while he played support. So .....im having trouble understanding ur attitude change and why you would even act like that. Thats all. Only flamed u becuz im so tired of reading it.... took me a few days to even reply to one of ur posts and after the kid called u an asshole..... i thought a +1 was very appropriate. No offense and that is my opinion.

now.. this poor cat&#39;s topic has been hijacked and subject to closure..... not fair to Mushroom becuz he spent the time to make the video. Take your guys inneccesant flaming back to the "other" forums. Let this kid come to his thread and read about people loving on him for the vid...... not discussing everything else but the vid.

ty , have a nice day^^

GummyBear

lol

im just getting tired of u flaming everyone NOT in your clan. Here lately you&#39;ve gotten the biggest head and im having trouble figuring out why? Ur not that pro, if ages wouldnt have given you his gear ...wait thats what happened. The one time I pk my little 112int mage against ur warrior, i was lvl 57 at that time..... i could easily tank u while spamming manes on Incal and you know it. ^^ So .....im having trouble understanding what happened to the nice Gummy, whom i used to be friends with somewhat and have some respect for. Now all I see is this ego&#39;d up guy that always ran with some ubergeared peeps while he played support. So .....im having trouble understanding ur attitude change and why you would even act like that. Thats all. Only flamed u becuz im so tired of reading it.... took me a few days to even reply to one of ur posts and after the kid called u an asshole..... i thought a +1 was very appropriate. No offense and that is my opinion.

now.. this poor cat&#39;s topic has been hijacked and subject to closure..... not fair to Mushroom becuz he spent the time to make the video. Take your guys inneccesant flaming back to the "other" forums. Let this kid come to his thread and read about people loving on him for the vid...... not discussing everything else but the vid.

ty , have a nice day^^[/b]
    im srry

its actually knida funny, casue i have a split personally, the gummy u met igm is still the same, thats why im awaly sin like 20 different pms in moradon tlaking to high lvls and humasn etc.

Egoing on forums i kinda got that of bknight, and i just naturaly do it.
    glen I i like u, ur a good guy, just don&#39;t bother ^^.

lol

ty , have a nice day^^[/b]
    you always got my respect, and my +1s, especially here.

I think that we can both say that FJ and Hubris are great clans, who own up ardream in different ways and should put their differences aside and make one giant alliance (hint hint)

idk where the hell you got warriors of glory from though, im pretty sure me and bloodywarrior duo would dominate their entire party while rollin a joint :lol:[/b]
    mmmmmmmm

Magenta

Who the fuck are you ?
    Bankin&#39;s minion ?
    Minion who think that he is so good flamer..
    (Sorry bankin)

PLEASE !
    KEEP YOUR FREAKING BLAMES AND FKING FLAMES TO YOURSELF !

In your mind Hubris is best, and WoG second.
    You are just too noob to admit that we rock ...

You haven&#39;t even see ForJustice clan in PK.

So please STFU ![/b]
    lol, curse me is only thing u can do? Yea, I met u many times and we killed u many times.

idk where the hell you got warriors of glory from though, im pretty sure me and bloodywarrior duo would dominate their entire party while rollin a joint :lol:[/b]
    WoG ppl play in different time zone, that&#39;s why. They have damn good mage steroid, venulka and kocovina, their undefeatable int priests, moula, best BP in DCZ(HB+8 4 life), dwcko, best sin, nagasaki who alvays pwn me in vs and many others. Together they are rly strong :-) .

ScorpionKing

these guys are so funny
    its like
    level 57 with cleavers +7 show in cw he kill 2v1
    and somone will tell u

"uhmm i dont think in other servers like ares u can kill somone with cleavers +7"

NO SHIT U SAUSAGE !

I DO WHAT I DO IN CW
    I DONT PLAY ARES
    IF I WOULD I WILL HAVE BETTER ITEMS

u want me to say this ? :
    u know i dont think i can handle with this items in diez dcz cause of cleavers 10 ,,,, i think maybe i can do 1vs 5 all 80 ...

so pathetic ....
    im ashamed of these people just saying these cause they are hators to Hubris
    are replaying in my topic

Speed_King

To OP, just do your thing and have fun. It&#39;s cool that you took the time to make a movie and all. :P

One question though: What&#39;s up with curing in C-West, Ardream? Rogues can&#39;t afford it and priests don&#39;t know how to use it?

ScorpionKing

To OP, just do your thing and have fun. It&#39;s cool that you took the time to make a movie and all. :P

One question though: What&#39;s up with curing in C-West, Ardream? Rogues can&#39;t afford it and priests don&#39;t know how to use it?[/b]
    oh cause
    im the first int bp
    in ardream

at c west atleast

they dont cure
    cause they dont exept il lactually attack em

Banned

lol, curse me is only thing u can do? Yea, I met u many times and we killed u many times.
    WoG ppl play in different time zone, that&#39;s why. They have damn good mage steroid, venulka and kocovina, their undefeatable int priests, moula, best BP in DCZ(HB+8 4 life), dwcko, best sin, nagasaki who alvays pwn me in vs and many others. Together they are rly strong :-) .[/b]

So, every one who pwns you in vs are good.

Every priest who you can&#39;t kill are good.

I died only when you all 100 ganged me, I die fast because i got rent gear.

All GG dcz players in WoG then ?
    Why bankin, sinsesensei, surgam, inculpatus and so on ain&#39;t in WoG yet ??
    I wonder why, because they don&#39;t own that much...

You maybe see that they got 3k+ NP on highscore table.
    Because they PKed like 4 hours for that.

Offtopic FTW

Banned

I dont care about other negative replies ! , but bro that was amazing , i loved it , and ur damn good in adream , always hard to kill ya = O
    and Bankin my sweetie <33 love ya and Mighty u got some gg&#39;s to pk with there

GL for yall in Hubris at orc side
    and i hope it comes more orcs to ur side , cause its fun for u maybe but not for my clannies when its 100 humans vs 20 orcs

/// much love trippl3star12 ^^

didnt read all the 5 pages, i just want to say fk the haters, u pwned ardream and personally idc if it was cuz of ur items or ur skills, u had fun, i had fun watching it so what are we talking about? nice movie

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

seriously ive never watched dcz movies but after this one its definitely gonna change

good job

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast