Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Mighty Mushroom DCZ INTBP C-WEST THE FULL LENGTH

This is a discussion on Mighty Mushroom DCZ INTBP C-WEST THE FULL LENGTH within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; again u forget me <3 love u dude 10/10 the best player i know in ko know to play on ...
Page: 7

.Bugi.

again u forget me <3
    love u dude 10/10 the best player i know in ko
    know to play on all classes

german

love it <3 dont listen them ori

tal

I dont care about other negative replies ! , but bro that was amazing , i loved it , and ur damn good in adream , always hard to kill ya = O
    and Bankin my sweetie <33 love ya and Mighty u got some gg&#39;s to pk with there

GL for yall in Hubris at orc side
    and i hope it comes more orcs to ur side , cause its fun for u maybe but not for my clannies when its 100 humans vs 20 orcs

/// much love trippl3star12 ^^[/b]
    tripple darling! much <3

yeah, i agree on the 100humans to 20 orcs thing, especially wen baeddan decided to take a long break from ko

makes it hard, but mighty is a great fillin ^^

um, off topic: sinse isnt that great, and he def dont deserve the nazi symbol. sorry. bl00dywarr10r dominated him in every way
    still fun to pt with though.

Magenta

All GG dcz players in WoG then ?
    Why bankin, sinsesensei, surgam, inculpatus and so on ain&#39;t in WoG yet ??[/b]
    Only ppl, who are able to speak czech can join WoG, that&#39;s why they are that much organized.

And everyone who can beat me in vs is just better then me, it is simple :-) .

dadypop

Give me equal value gear of what you have on c.west, and I&#39;ll own anybody in c.west ardream.

Honestly, using that gear, anybody can do good.
    All you did was go find some noobs with rentals, duff them, and start spamming 200&#39;s.

Obviously 1k ac and 3k HP going to tank it.

Pretty sure if we fought I&#39;d trash you.

Not flaming, but just stating the facts that any int BP with that good gear (on c.west, thats pretty beast gear. Idc what you say/think, it&#39;s good gear), can easily win if they have buff scrolls and are duffer.

Ezezez.

Give me equal value gear of what you have on c.west, and I&#39;ll own anybody in c.west ardream.

All you did was go find some noobs with rentals, duff them, and start spamming 200&#39;s.

Not flaming, but just stating the facts that any int BP with that good gear (on c.west, thats pretty beast gear. Idc what you say/think, it&#39;s good gear), can easily win if they have buff scrolls and are duffer.

Ezezez.[/b]
    thats not beast gear, considering most peeps rental bug shards and use the rest of the cash 4 uniques :/

Ill post here again, im sorry your topic has been invaded with people flaming each other.

I said it once and ill say it again, you do a damn good job with your int build in ardream and anyone saying anything bad about you or that video is just dumb because it is actually one of the most entertaining ardream priest fraps i have seen in a long time.

Good luck bro and i hope you make a second video, keep owning noobs and having fun in C-West.

Jamm1n

lol cwest dcz looks so easy now :P

pretty good movie wasnt half bad

ScorpionKing

Ezezez.[/b]
    yeah but u aint got my items and u say it like u never will
    u know what
    if i had sinins items
    i would of rape
    any GAY NUB GETTING ZOMG EACH DAY can say it ...

they dont have so bad items priest have skill they dont (u can see it because they dont cure at all)
    point made rate video

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i liked the vid (:
    i didnt watch part 2 tho coz my comp is to shit and like freezes when it tries to load web pages

i didnt read all the posts but to those assholes who are flaming him should realy get a life, its guys like him that do shit like this that make the game fun.

Banned

they dont have so bad items priest have skill they dont (u can see it because they dont cure at all)
    point made rate video[/b]
    curing is only part of it. most of them use buffs not scrolls. 1500 or 1200 hp buff and 200 ac. even if they cure, they will still unbuffed

curing is only part of it. most of them use buffs not scrolls. 1500 or 1200 hp buff and 200 ac. even if they cure, they will still unbuffed[/b]
    mayby but if they cure they wont have -hp and -ac so its worth to cure anyway

gotbluntzz

loved it b4 i watched part 2 where i read i play this game for fun i was thinking to myself when u did that death for death part all ko players need to grow up and be like that who care about np play for fun then i watch 2nd part and read that i liked it good video as well dam good lil int priest :P only thing i didnt like is first part had no high definition in it couldnt see anything on youtube the 2nd party i could see everything clearly names damage etc.. <3 high deff laptop hope to see u maybe as a full bp

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

5 stars for the comment: i wanna have fun!

i liked the movie only thing which i hope you&#39;ll improve fast is you&#39;re power! i know that you only use a 1H weapon but sometimes after duff you only did 450 damage :/

and does every sin in dcz use hp potting? if so im going dcz cause i cant minor for shit

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast