Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mine and a friends American Skype Prank

This is a discussion on Mine and a friends American Skype Prank within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Right me and my friend were bored, decided to prank call people. We found a Kids help hotline....Turned into suicide....ROFL....ENjoy ...
Page: 1

Banned

Right me and my friend were bored, decided to prank call people. We found a Kids help hotline....Turned into suicide....ROFL....ENjoy

Click me for teh funniest skype prank

**Added New link**

http://media.putfile.com/American-Skype-Prank-Call

that wasnt funny at all =/

Banned

im listening right now and the lady talks to low to understand her so you have to turn it up..but then some retard on the line.. 1 of you making to much dam nose witch hurts my ears....kind of sucks..

Banned

This is what children consider "funny" nowadays?... You call up a hot line that attempts to help people, and you prank them. Shows absolutely no morals. This sickens me beyone belief to be honest. Son, all i have to say is grow up and hope like hell you never need this type of help.

poiz3n

lol fucking stupid shit

billytalent

There was a hold on the line mean you've had to wait in line to get someone available to talk to you. So while you doing ur prank, one poor kid who actually needed help but can't get on the fone with anyone cause ur on the line. Probably gone off and cut his wrist..no wait maybe 2 or 3, 4 maybe 5 but who cares right because you know you had ur fun". Think about it then have a good day sir.

Pwner4Last

This is what children consider "funny" nowadays?... You call up a hot line that attempts to help people, and you prank them. Shows absolutely no morals. This sickens me beyone belief to be honest. Son, all i have to say is grow up and hope like hell you never need this type of help.[/b]

Aye, so you find ppl threating other ppl with guns funny just so he can sit in the front seat ? Sry m8 but's that not funny at all

LithiumBunny12

how can you actually find this funny you have to be really sick in the head

Banned

:|

Banned

sue him, its funny as hell tbh. Its no worse then pulling ur mates pants down.

9/10 I was cracking up near the end

@Billy: they have like 10 phone lines zz

PredatorPowa

Some friends in France like to do that with our old professor from college... I think its the dumbest shit ever...

But if u have fun doing it, have fun

poiz3n

sue him, its funny as hell tbh. Its no worse then pulling ur mates pants down.

9/10 I was cracking up near the end

@Billy: they have like 10 phone lines zz[/b]

homo? lol

omg...ive seen bad pranks before but wow....that was the worst thing ive ever seen. didnt laugh once and its not really a funny subject :/

Banned

Aye, so you find ppl threating other ppl with guns funny just so he can sit in the front seat ? Sry m8 but's that not funny at all [/b]
    I see, you think cartoons are real life? Explains why you felt the prank was funny. So im guessing you cry whenever Lucy pulls the football away right before Charlie Brown kicks it? There is a huge differnce between cartoon jokes and actually wasting the resources of a help line. The commic i used in my sig in no way harmed anyone. While the "prank" they pulled could of kept someone in real need from reaching the help they needed. Grow up son.

Banned

I see, you think cartoons are real life? Explains why you felt the prank was funny. So im guessing you cry whenever Lucy pulls the football away right before Charlie Brown kicks it? There is a huge differnce between cartoon jokes and actually wasting the resources of a help line. The commic i used in my sig in no way harmed anyone. While the "prank" they pulled could of kept someone in real need from reaching the help they needed. Grow up son.[/b]

lolumad kid? If your so concerned about wasted resources turn off your computer+internet and stop playing KO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast