Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mine and a friends American Skype Prank

This is a discussion on Mine and a friends American Skype Prank within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lolumad kid? If your so concerned about wasted resources turn off your computer+internet and stop playing KO.[/b] First off, Kid? ...
Page: 2

Banned

lolumad kid? If your so concerned about wasted resources turn off your computer+internet and stop playing KO.[/b]
    First off, Kid? funny. Second, i said nothing about natural resources. And for your info, i have stopped playing ko, the games dead. The resources i spoke of, are help lines like this. People volunteer to do this job, know what that word means? They take their own free time and try to help people for free. I highly doubt either the poster of this bullshit or yourself know anything of "giving of yourself". Its just unbelievably selfish and childish to do these so called "pranks" to orginizations like this, which do nothing but try and help those that are in need. This is whats wrong with the newer generations, no morals, no respect for others. Unless it suites their needs, they just dont give a shit. If you would like to keep attempting to insult me, go ahead. I thoroughly enjoy making lil smart asses like yourself look stupid.

Bukowski

Yeah this wasnt that funny good try though......and its not that i have anything against you calling a suicide hotline i just think that the premise itself was rather stupid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12